05

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

After the whole conversation, Haemin dragged Kai outside. She grabbed his collar, completely furious.

 

“What the hell are you doing Kim Jong In?!” she said glaring at him intensely.

 

Kai shrugged, his infamous smirk forming on his lips.

 

“Playing?” he said, amused by her reactions. She wasn’t usually like this, in fact, it was his first time seeing this reaction from her.

 

“Aish! Do you know how much I want to kill your right now?! It’s not even true!” she half-whispered.

 

Lee Soo Man was around taking walks, Kai quickly s his arms around Haemin’s waist.

 

“Come on jagiya, don’t be mad. They are bound to know sooner or later, right?” he pursed his lips.

 

Haemin’s eyes widened, she never thought he could do this much skin ship!

 

“Kim Jong In!” she warned.

 

Lee Soo Man shook his head sideways.

 

“Aigoo, aigoo. Youngsters these days.” He said making Haemin realized why Kai has been doing that. She quickly pulled away from Kai.

 

“G-grandpa!” she exclaimed trying to push Kai away from her.

 

 Her grandfather smiled at them before walking away.

 

“I am not tolerating you, your presence and your soul being.” She gritted her teeth before finally breaking free from his grasp, following his grandfather suit.

 

“Grandpa, I was thinking of flying back to states, I’m deciding to take a long vacation there.” She said, unknown to Kai.

 

“Haemin? But why so sudden? You just got back! Why don’t you just take a vacation here?” her grandfather said.

 

“Well, I’m still not sure. I’ll think about it and discuss it with my sisters, grandpa.”

 

“Does Kai know about it?”

 

Haemin just gave her grandfather a smile before walking ahead.

 

--

 

Kai couldn’t focus his mind; he overheard the previous conversation between Haemin and Lee Soo Man. He couldn’t believe she was going to leave the country just because of him.

 

Sure they hated each other, but he couldn’t point out what he did that made her hate him this much. He slammed the table earning weird stares from his band mates.

 

“Kai? Are you alright?” Kyungsoo said rubbing his back to calm him down.

 

“Is it because we found out you’re dating Lee Haemin?” Chanyeol piped in, earning a glare from Kai.

 

“So it was because of her!” Baekhyun said, getting a high five from Chanyeol.

 

Everyone was busy teasing Kai that they couldn’t see Suho’s expression.

 

“Excuse me, I’ll just go get some fresh air.” He said to no one as he stood up and left.

 

“What’s wrong with Suho-hyung?” Sehun said, his eyes following the older man.

 

“Oh, didn’t you know? Suho’s first love was Lee Haemin.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“What?!” the whole table shook as all four shocked expressions appeared.

 

“I’d be upset too if I were him. Honestly.” He added. The table was now drowning in silence, careful not to say anything wrong.

 

“I’ll go talk to hyung.” Kai said leaving the table.

 

After Kai left the table,

 

“Well, that was awkward…” Chanyeol said.