08

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

 

Haemin

 

It revealed a handsome good looking hot Kai. I bit my lip; I hope my face doesn’t redden. It will be embarrassing if that ever happens. Really.

 

“Oh, you look good. get in.” Eun Mi said gesturinf him to come in.

 

“C-can we have Joon Myeon along? Please?!” I pleaded. There was no way I can be with this guy for a whole day.

 

“But then, it wouldn’t be called a date.” Min Ah remarked. Damn this brat.

 

Kai seemed to notice my message,

 

“Let’s just think of Suho as something like a chaperone? Just some advices from him about dates. It would help us a lot.” He smiled.

 

Eun Mi unni looked like she thought for a while before looking us at the cars’ mirror.

 

“Okay.” She finally said earning a glare from Min Ah. I pumped my fist secretly. Yes! I won’t be alone with him!

 

~They dropped us off at the mall.

 

“Get her home before 10pm, arrasso?” Eun Mi unni said before the car zoomed away. Now what?

 

“You guys hang out, I’ll go alone~” he said. Is there something wrong with him?

 

He’s being extra nice somehow. Not a single snide remark earlier. I remember the talk we had the other day at the café. It couldn’t be that, right?

 

*Flashback…

 

“Hey.” I looked up, the familiar figure giving off his infamous smirk.

 

“Yes?” I said raising an eyebrow as he took the seat in front of me.

 

“I want to talk to you.”

 

“We are talking.”

 

“Why are you leaving to states?”

 

I gasped. That certainly caught me off guard. How did he know that? I swear I didn’t tell him!

 

“How did you find out?”

 

“I heard.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“So, why?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” I’m getting irritated by the minute. I can’t let him find out. the whole plan will be ruined. I don’t want that. Not at all.

 

“If you hate me that much then don’t run away from me. You said you wanted revenge right? Then come at me. I’ll take you head on.”

 

Kai

 

The heck am I saying? I’m encouraging her to take revenge on me! Seriously, Kai? *sigh*

 

Ah. I get it, it must be because I’m thinking about the money that will be wasted to the flight. Yes, that’s it. Not because I’m concerned or anything. Not like that.

 

She gave me a conniving smile.

 

Is it me or is it getting hot in here? I loosened a bit my shirt’s collar.

 

“Then I’ve made up my mind yoebo.” She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

 

“Expect the unexpected.” She said before leaving me dumbfounded. What just happened?

 

Author

 

Kai patted his cheeks a few times to get back to reality, an unknowing smile spreading across his lips.

 

  And a blushing Haemin that just walked out of the café. She didn’t even know that she could do that and still act cool.

 

*End of Flashback…