07

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

 

Author

 

“Yes! Hyung we get to spend the day off!”

 

“Huh? President Lee allowed us?” Suho showed a confused expression.

 

“It must be because of Kai-hyung and Haemin-noona’s date today!” Sehun chirped happily.

 

Suho turned a look at Kai who quickly waved his hands off and secretly mouthed a ‘sorry’.

 

Suddenly, EXO’s dorm door was kicked open by the Lee sisters.

 

“Yah! Kim Jong In! Where are you?” Eun Mi shouted as she scanned the whole area, only to see a shock EXO-K and a grinning Chanyeol.

 

Min Ah went behind Kai and pushed him towards the door.

 

“W-wait!--” he resisted but this is the Lee sisters were talking about.

 

“Get ready for your date Kai Ahjusshi.” Min Ah said.

 

“He’s wearing, thaaaat?!” Eun Mi blurted out.

 

Kai looked at her innocently.

 

“That won’t do. Go change. You are seriously not wearing that to a date with our Haemin.”

 

“E-eh?” he said still clueless, truth to be told, he didn’t find anything wrong with what he’s wearing. He looks plainly y in his opinion.

 

Suho smiled at the sisters.

 

“I’ll help him get change. Don’t worry.” He said.

 

“Okay, I’ll leave him to you Joon Myeon. We’ll wait at the car so hurry.” Eun Mi said before walking off.

 

“Bye Mr. Bacon!” Min Ah said as she skipped out following her sister.

 

Baekhyun’s ears turned red.

 

“T-that brat!” he muttered although an unfamiliar warmth spread through the pit of his stomach. Somehow glad that she recognized him from the first meeting.

 

While Chanyeol was left dazed at the earlier scene, how can she find a violent girl like that adorable? Who knows?

 

Sehun stared at them clueless.

“Hyung, everyone is acting weird. Even Suho-hyung is helping Kai-hyung to the love of his life” Sehun said tugging Kyungsoo’s shirt.

 

“It’s a crazy world we live in.”

 

At the car…

 

Haemin

 

Damn it. I don’t even know why they are forcing me to that one man I don’t even want to remember.

 

*Earlier…

 

“Yah! What is the meaning of that act in front of Grandpa?” I glared at the both of them who were sitting in front of me.

 

“We know that you like Kai and this is a chance for you!” Eun Mi unni happily said making my mood worsen bit by bit.

 

“What unni is trying to say is that were helping you get your revenge on him through this. Just make him fall for you and dump him. Easy, no?” Min Ah covered up.

 

*sigh* I already foresaw this. But then, I’m not risking of letting this chance go. But… I was already planning to go to states. Aish! Confusing.

 

“I know! How about a date?!” Eun Mi unni said bolting up.

 

“I’ll ask grandpa to ask their schedules!” she said picking up her phone.

 

“What?! No!” I urgently protested.

 

*End…

 

And that is how this happened, Eun Mi unni and Min Ah is back.

 

“No date?” I hopefully asked. *insert glittering eyes*

 

“Of course not, silly. He’s just changing.”

 

Kill me. Kill me now!

 

Suddenly, there was a light tap on our window, I lowered the glass and…

 


 

Merry Christmas yeorobun!

Thank you for subscribing and reading! 

<3333