04

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

 

Haemin’s P.O.V.

 

I thought everything was fine already. I never thought that these feelings would come back. Didn’t I already promised to take revenge? But why is it… so confusing?

 

Who am I kidding? I’m still in love with him. Heck, I love and and it still hurts so much. I thought love was supposed to make you happy? But why is it making me coil in pain? I hate it. I still love him, and deep down, somehow, I knew it never once went away. And I really hate it.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Kai put his palms on either side of her head, trapping her between the wall and him.

 

“Then do it.”

 

She gulped. Staring at those deep brown eyes. What was she supposed to answer?

 

Suddenly, the door bursted open.

 

“Hae- what the?!” Eun Mi gasped. Behind her was their Grandfather.

 

~ ~ ~

Haemin and Kai was called on to Lee Soo Man’s office. The EXO members waited outside.

 

“What happened?” Suho asked, panicking.

 

What if Kai gets kicked out of the group? He wouldn’t feel good at that at all.

 

Lee Soo Man tapped his table, clearly thinking. Eun MI stared at them, not knowing what to do, while Min Ah was smirking with a plan.

 

“Good heavens. It’s your first meeting my dear! Or is it? And you, Kai! Oh my…” Lee Soo Man rubbed his temples.

 

“But Grandpa! It’s not what you think!”

 

“Yes sir! It’s not like that!”

 

“Then what am I supposed to think?”

 

Min Ah slammed her palms on the table.

 

“You, Kai Oppa, should be responsible for my sister.” Min Ah said. Too seriously.

 

“But were not-“ they both said in unison but was cut off.

 

“Right, Grandpa?” Min Ah turned a look at Eun Min. Eun Mi got the hint.

 

“Yes! Our dear Haemin and Kai? We never thought you two were dating! We should let the public know of this young love!” Eun Mi exclaimed dramatically.

 

Kai and Haemin’s eyes widened.

 

“WHAT?!” they both said.

 

“Yes, that’s a good solution. Kai, you will be responsible for my granddaughter. The media shouldn’t find out. Not yet. So, my dear Kai, you will take care of my granddaughter for me.” Lee Soo Man said, completely entertained by the idea.

 

While Haemin was gritting her teeth to stop from spouting curses.

 

Kai’s P.O.V.

 

What?! No-no-no! Why do I have to be involved inthis?! I was just-just-! I never wanted it to be like this! I was just messing around-and-and-wait. Why am I messing around like that? Oh never mind! It’s all her fault!

 

But I can’t be kicked out of the group just by opposing this!

 

*Sigh* seems like there’s no other way.

 

I put an arm around her waist pulling her closer.

 

“I’m sorry for the late introduction, grandfather. My name is Kim Jong In. Haemin’s boyfriend. Pleased to meet you. I’ll take care of her from now on.” I said bowing.

 

I glanced at her. Puwhahahahah! What was that expression?! She looks like she was just about to kill me! This is torture for her now isn’t it? It’s going to get interesting.

 

Haemin’s P.O.V.

 

Min Ah planned this. Oh that little brat! I swear I am going to kill her later!

 

I glared at Kai. Why would he agree to this?! Were not even a real couple! It was a big misunderstanding! Really! I’m not going to be like those girls in drama’s where the fake relationship makes them fall for each other! Yuck! I’m going to make this guy- hate me to death. So, let the game begin.

~ ~ ~

Fourth chappiee~ Yay! Hope you like it!