01

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Life is never easy, but it’s always worth it.

 

 

We’re finally back, back in Seoul. I breathed in, feels good to be back home. A black car stopped in front of us. The door opened.

 

“Grandpa!” Min Ah squealed as she ran to hug him. Eun Mi went and bowed. I gave him a thoughtful smile.

 

“How are my angels?” he asked.

 

“Were doing fine grandpa. How about you? Any news?” Eun Mi smiled.

 

“Plenty. There are plenty of them I prepared for my angels. Now why don’t we get into the car and get you girls some rest? I’m sure you’re pretty exhausted from the ride. Let’s talk tomorrow. I’ll get back to the company in the meanwhile; you can call me if there’s anything else.” He smiled and patted our heads before heading towards a different car he brought.

 

“There’s plenty of surprises.” I murmured as I went to sit in the front seat.

 

I wonder, does he still remember me? What does he do now? I sure hope so. Because there wasn’t a single day I had forgotten him.

 

Author’s POV

 

Haemin stared down at the window of the car, too deep in thinking. When a guy who passed by caught her eyes.

 

“Stop! Stop the car!” she shouted.

 

The driver did as told as she hurriedly went out of the car leaving her two sisters clueless.

 

‘That’s him. I’m sure of it!’ she said trying to follow a guy throughout the entire crowd.

 

Eun Mi pulled her arm to stop her.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked.

 

“That’s him! I saw him!” she said trying to release from the grasp of her sister.

 

She then looked around once again, only to find… nothing.

 

“Let’s go back. Were all tired. There was a reason why we came back here, remember?”

 

She nodded following the older towards the car.

 

 

Suho smacked his dongsaeng’s head after pulling him out of the crowd.

 

“Ow?!” Kai yelped.

 

“Don’t disappear like that again! Were going to debut soon! What if people saw you? Do you want to be killed with hugs?”

 

Kai shivered. He didn’t like the thought.

 

“I was just having fun.” He said walking up ahead from his hyung.

 

Suho shook his head sideways.

 

“Tsk, tsk. How can I discipline my dongsaengs?” he said following the younger.