Restoration.

How can we kiss like this?

It’s been a few weeks since that day in the restaurant. Yujin hasn’t been saying anything and Yongguk, well he’s been trying to apologize and talk to her but is rejected countless of times. After Yujin not talking to him for three weeks, she finally answered him. They both sat together in the quiet living room of his house. After a few minutes Yujin squirmed in her seat obviously irritated and waiting for him to talk, which he didn’t. “Say your side first.”
“Huh?” Yongguk looked at her surprised she had finally spoken a word.
“Yongguk don’t act dumb. I know you understood me.” She spoke calmly but irritation was in her voice. Yongguk had cleared his throat and began to tell her how he felt about the whole situation.

Yongguks POV:

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I stared at the coffee table and began to tell Yujin my feelings. “Look, this is so hard to understand and sometimes I feel like this isn’t reality. Like, I mean, you were pronounced dead at the scene a few weeks ago and then all of sudden you show up smiling at me when I wake up. It’s weird and hard to sink in. But what else bugs me is that I can’t understand you and how you are always trying to explain to me that you have a limited time. What limited time? Yujin?” I paused for a minute taking a breath. I was expecting her to say something but she was quiet breathing heavily and looked straight ahead. I sighed once more and began to speak, “Another thing that is bothering me is that you are trying to hook me up with Joo. Why? Why are you NOW trying to hook me up with a girl? Why? I can’t understand this whole entire situation. I need you to tell me in a way that I can explain Yujin.” Saying that I shut my mouth and looked at Yujin who was like a statue still in her same pose, still staring at the same place, still quiet. “Yujin?” I said while putting my hand on her shoulder. She then finally lowered her head and sighed, “Now it’s my turn huh?” she said.

Yujin (You) POV:

I felt Yongguks hand on my shoulder and I snapped out of my concentration. I lowered my head and sighed out loud. “Now it’s my turn huh?” I said while raising my head and looking at him. He nodded his head and I sat up straighter and adjusted myself to look at him. I ruffled my hair and cringed not knowing what to say. So I decided to say whatever came to my mind. “Look, Yongguk. We’ve been a couple ever since high school.” I paused to laugh at his cute and proud gummy smile. “And I know you can’t let go of your first love that easily. But yes, I did die on the scene. And yes I did come back a few days after. But that’s because I made a deal with the big guy up there,” I said while pointing my finger up to the sky. “Now this is hard news to break to you, but I only have one month down here and it’s already been three weeks. Wasted. Now, I don’t want you to keep thinking about me and think that you will only love me. I want you to be happy and find someone else that can make you happy as well. Im not saying if you should forget me, but you can find another lover and still yet remember me. That’s all.” I took a deep breath I needed to get everything out. “Why am I trying to hook you up with Joo? It’s because I know deep down inside that you like her but you won’t admit it. If you just give into your conscience it would feel much better for you and me both. So Yongguk, tell me, do you like Joo or don’t you. Be honest too.” As I said that Yongguk sighed at shook his head. He went quiet and I knew he was trying to think on what to say, “Yongguk.” I said while placing my hand on his thigh and looked at him sternly. “I do like her. But just a little!” he said. “That’s all I wanted to hear.” I said. I then jumped onto his lap and smiled while hugging him. “Hey, it’s already Thursday. Tomorrow why don’t we do something with the boys tomorrow? Huh?” I said. Yongguk smiled his signature gummy smile and nodded his head. “Im glad we can talk to each other now.” He said. I smiled and continued to hug him.

 


What is up guys~! Im back. hahaha. How have you all been lately?

 

Lastly, silent readers, NUUUUU. -_-

 

tumblr_lqmsrv53rE1qc2rp5.gif