Shes Back.

How can we kiss like this?

All of them; Rikki, Jongup, and Yongguk stared at the “Ghost” that was making food in the kitchen. “This can’t be real.” Jongup whispered to both of them.
“I know right!” Yongguk said staring warily at Yujin.
“There’s no way we can all be having the same dream. Are we stoned?” Rikki asked.
“NO WAYS! WE DON’T DO DRUGS STUPID!” Yongguk whispered harshly. They all were caught short when Yujin was sitting right across from them eating a sandwich. She smiled at them and continued to eat her sandwich. “How can you eat? Aren’t you like a spirit or something like that?” Yongguk said leaning forward giving Yujin a questioning look.
“You know im getting real sick and tired of you guys calling me a ghost.”
“Then what are you a spirit?”
“EXACTLY!” Yujin shouted pointing a finger at Yongguk. “BINGO!”
“But you died.” Jongup said.
“Yeah about that,” Yujin put her plate down and told her story “I woke up in the morgue and then I walked out of the hospital and ended up in Heaven. Then I spent a couple days up there and decided I wanted to come back down and help you all. Seeing how reckless!” she emphasized looking at Yongguk “some people were. Also I didn’t get the time to say bye. So I asked if I could come down as a spirit somehow. But im like a spirit you can hear, feel, and touch.”
“That’s amazing.” Rikki smiled.
“I know right kiddo.”
“So you came down to help? Us?” Yongguk asked.
“Yeah and first thing im going to help you with is getting you back into your own home.”
“But im comfort-“
“NO NO NO! Man your like stinking up my room with your soju smell. That’s disgusting.” As Yujin said that Rikki and Jongup shook their heads in agreement while laughing.  “You’re agreeing with her?!”
“Not like we don’t want you here. It’s just don’t you think your home will go to waste?”
“Look I just want to spend time with you ok? Let’s go back to your place.”

As Yongguk got into the car he sighed and sat there in his seat “This is…” He was shocked when Yujin had suddenly appeared next to him. “Alright then, let’s go!” she laughed. He stared at her and smiled slightly starting the car and driving off. “Can we take the long way?”
“Yeah sure.” He complied. As they drove down through the freeways of Seoul, Yongguk started to feel awkward in coughed in order to start a conversation. Yujin kept staring out the window when Yongguk asked “So you came back for me?”
“Well I came back for all of you, but mostly for you.”
“Why?”
“I really think you need to get your act together.”
“Look it was just a onetime thing. I just felt like it.”
“Well it never should have happened in the first place.”
“Yeah I know.” As they both drove down the freeway it was calm and quiet. But both of them taking in each other’s presence. When they had arrived at Yongguks house it was already late in the afternoon. Yongguk and Yujin had walked up to the front door and opened it. “Oh!” Yujin gasped “Stinks in here! How long have you been staying at my house?!”
“I’ve been there for maybe three weeks?”
“Dude.” Yujin said while pushing Yongguk into the house. Walking in she went straight to the curtains and opened it up to let some light in. Walking up to his room she opened up the balcony windows. It was a breezy afternoon so the window shades were blowing in the wind. She took a few steps forward the balcony leaning over taking in the view. It was beautiful; his house was far away from any others. It also showed the beautiful ocean that was about a few miles away. “Yongguk!” Yujin shouted. Yongguk ran up the stairs entering and standing in the doorway. “What happened?”
“Come here.” Yongguk walked towards Yujin and she took him by the wrist and hugged him. Tippy Toeing on her feet cause she was to short she popped a small kiss onto his big lips. “Don’t worry this time; I won’t be leaving you just like that.” As Yujin said that Yongguk kissed her forehead and turned her around so they both were looking at the view of the ocean. Leaning down so that his head was on her shoulder he breathed in her beautiful scent.


MOTHER OF GOSH! Why is my brain dead?! It took me two days just to write this, sorry for the sheitty update yo. Give me any ideas to what should happen next? oh? ANYEONG!