Her Spirit.

How can we kiss like this?

“Look at him,” Yujin shouted “Just look at him! He’s drinking when he never used to drink before.” Yujin got up and started to ponder around the place “This is my entire fault…” she whispered while pounding her fist on her head. “This is my entire fault, if I wasn’t hit by that damn car!”
“This isn’t your fault,” the voice had said “It was your time to go.”
“Yeah ok sure it was time to go but look at him! He’s drunk out of his freaking mind!”
“That’s what he decided to do.”
“Well I can’t stand to watch it!” Yujin screamed “This isn’t like him and I want it to stop NOW!”
“There’s nothing you can do. He will heal in time.”
“For me time is to slow,” she lowered her voice “Is it possible… For you to send me back down.” The voice was quiet and didn’t answer back so Yujin continued on her request “I don’t need to be in a real body. Look here me out, isn’t it possible for you to like make me a full bodied spirit or something like that. I don’t need to be seen by all people just let them see me.” Yujin started to shed tears, “Just let them be able to see me and feel me.”
“Well that’s a pretty big request.”
“Give me a month! Then he’ll be back to normal!” The voice didn’t answer back again. Yujin then started to plead her request when she found herself in front of her house. Closing her eyes and crying for happiness she whispered thank you. When she came down from heaven it was already night time so she decided to proceed into the house. She laughed because she didn’t need to open any door she could just walk through the wall “Ohhh my gosh dude this walking through the wall thing is the sheit.” Looking around the living it was a little messy and there was smell of soju was coming from her bedroom. Yujin slowly walked to her room. Standing outside her door she closed her eyes and took one deep breath before entering. That’s when she saw him, that beautiful drunkard. She smiled and glided over to the edge of her bed, and then she sat down edging her way closer to Yongguk. “You know Yongguk, you’re so damn beautiful.” Yujins hand finally got in contact with his and she squeezed it. Yongguk had slightly opened his eyes and stared at Yujin. He then propped himself up and looking at Yujin. “Ahhh this must be another dream…” he mumbled lying his head back down on the pillow.

When Yongguk woke up he saw Yujin staring at him right in the face smiling brightly. “Morning sleeping HANDSOME!” Yujin said while jumping on the bed laughing out loud. Yongguk’s eyes were the size of golf balls “Why is the bed moving? How come I can see her? Am I dreaming again?” he whispered under his breath.
“Naww! You’re not dreaming yo! You’re awake!” Yujin laughed sitting with her legs crossed smiling at him still yet.
“This can’t be!” Yongguk gulped.
“But it is! Check this out,” Yujin then walked to the wall and then went right through then coming back into the room. “This is the shiz yo!” she laughed.
“HOLY SHEIT! ARE YOU A GHOST?!” Yongguk then ran out of the bedroom and went straight towards Rikki’s room and pounded as hard as he could on the door. “OPEN UP! HURRY!” As Jongup had opened the door his mouth had dropped on the ground when he saw Yujin behind Yongguk smiling and waving at him “SUP MOONTO’S!”
“Noona…” he trailed on with disbelief. Yongguk pushed him aside and locked the door when he saw that Yujin was standing right behind him.
“Noona…”
“Dude there’s a ghost in our house.”
“Noona…”
“Am I drunk?!”
“Noona…”
“I only had seven and half bott- Sheit im just having a hangover! That’s it just one stupid hangover!” Yongguk walked over to the door and saw Yujin leaning against the wall yawning. Scared he slammed the door on her face again. “HOLY CRAP! THERES A GHOST IN OUR HOUSE!” he shouted, making Rikki wake up.
“What are two gawking about…” she said while rubbing her eyes.
“Noona…”
“Rikki,” Yongguk breathing heavily “You’re… OH MY GOD!”
“Noona…”
“JONGUP CAN YOU SHUT UP ALREADY! WE ALREADY KNOW THAT NOONA IS OUTSIDE!”
“Noona? What noona?” Rikki said looking at both of them as if they were two stupid maniacs. Yongguk got on his knees in front of her and put a hand on her shoulder, “Rikki I don’t want to scare you ok? But when I woke up there was a gh-“
“AHHH NOONA! DON’T HURT US!” As Yongguk and Rikki looked up from their conversation they saw Yujin standing above Jongup who had fell onto the bedroom floor. Yujin smiled at Rikki “Hey! PABO!”
“Unnie…” Rikki gasped.
“Noona!” Jongup shouted.
“Yujin-ah” Yongguk whispered.
“Please stop staring at me like im a manican or something. Im not a ghost either if I was a ghost could you not touch me like this.” Yujin then bent down beside Jongup who tried to back away but couldn’t. As Yujin got closer she punched Jongups arm. “AWW!” Jongup screamed.
“Sorry Jongie.”
“Youre not a ghost? Then what are you?” Yongguk asked.
“Shes my unnie!” Rikki said while running over to hug her.
“Aigoo! I missed you kid.”
“Unnie!!!” Rikki said crying.
“YAH! No crying is allowed while im here.”
“I must be having a major major hangover dream.” Yongguk mumbled to himself.
“YEAH! And you stupid pabo!” Yujin said while letting go of Rikki and walking over to Yongguk “How dare you freaking get drunk! You know drinking that sheit is bad for your health! Are freaking stupid or what?! Getting drunk over me!” Yujin shouted pointing a finger at Yongguks face.
“ahhh… ahhh… ah.. Im… Sorry?”
“HELL TO THE FREAKING YEAH YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! Getting drunk..” Yujin shook her head in disappointment.
“Yujin?”
“What?!” Yujin then said turning around to have Yongguk hug her.
“I missed you.”
“Hyung… Youre like hugging a ghost or something like that…”
“Shut up Jongup!” They both shouted.