An Accident.

How can we kiss like this?

"So are they really going to be staying out all night?" Jongup asked intertwining his fingers into Rikki's. "Yeah" Rikki said giggling "Possibly all night."
"All night huh?" Jongup said leaning more closer pulling her onto his lap.
"Whoa! Hold up horndog" Yujin said standing by the doorway to her room, "If you're going to act like that I might have to take you both with me."
"Noona!" Jongup whined.
"Its fine if we come, that way we can see if you both can actually kiss right" Rikki smirked while getting up from Jongup's lap, "look unnie you can trust us. We wont do anything stupid while you're gone. We both will probably just be watching Miss and Mister Idol tonight."
"Well..."
"Unnie! Look at the time and go. Stop worrying about us."
"Ok ok. Im going to go then BYE!" Yujin shouted from walking out the door.

Your POV:
You wandered through the streets of Seoul heading to Namsan Tower. Your heart beating from the excitemet and nervousness of the night awaiting you. Will he really kiss me? you thought. When you were about few minutes away from Namsan Tower you felt your phone vibrating. "Hello?"
"Babe?" Yongguk's deep voice rang.
"Im a few minutes away."
"Ahh. Okay. See you there then yeah?"
"Hahaha of course pabo!" As you arrived to that cross walk that was right across from the tower you started to breath heavily. Calm down, you guys have been together for a while now. Its just a bigger date than the rest. You pressed the cross walk button repeatedly already wanting to get to Yongguk. You had to wait for a minute or so before walking. When the light finally turned green you had started to walk when you heard someone yell "HEY YOU! WATCH OUT!" and a sudden screech of tires on the pavement. You found yourself struggling to breath and a sharp pain in your ribs that started to spread through your body. Your head having a sensation of trickling liquid and a little numbness. A man ran over to you kneeling over snapping his fingers in your face "Miss! Are you okay?!" Your eyes adjusted to see a man in his early thirties "Miss can your hear me?!" You nodded your head slightly and he pulled his phone out "Yes I need an ambulance here. We have a girl who just got hit by a car at a fast speed! 15 minutes? Thank you" he put his phone away "Miss what is your name?"
"Choi Yu-" you coughed up blood "Choi Yujin."
"Miss Yujin do you know anyone that is close here?"
"My boyfriend Yongguk-" you coughed again more violently "He's up on the tower."
"Miss will you be able to hold on?" You nodded your head slightly then your eyes closed as you saw the man run away from sight. "You, are you Yongguk?"
"Uhm... Yes, yes I am."
"Do you know a girl named Choi Yujin?"
Smiling he said, "Yeah shes my girlfriend. Why?"
"I need you to come with me sir."
"Why? What happened to her? Where is she?" he said alarmed.
"You see... She... Uhm she-" he grabbed the older man by the collar and demanded where Yujin was.
"Spit it out!"
"Shes downstairs. She just got hit by a-" Yongguk didnt let him finish and pushed him to the side and dashed down to the elevator. "COME ON!" he kept pushing the button to open the door. When he reached there I saw a whole group of people gathering around in a circle. "Yongguk-ah!" he heard Yujin yell. "Move move move!" Yongguk said while shoving people away, only to see his beloved girlfriend lying in the street struggling for a breath of air. Yongguk got on his knees and held you in his arms. "Babe?" you opened your eyes to see Yongguk with teary eyes. He propped you up and you finally got a little air. "Babe? Can you hear me?"
"Yeah."
"Are you hurt?"
"My ribs hurt like hell..." Yongguk lifted your shirt slightly to see your ribs were already turning black and blue. He felt it a little and felt some of the bones out of place. You coughed up blood again. "Yah! You have internal bleeding" he whispered. "Yongguk-ah..." you searched for him to meet your eyes but he wouldnt "Yongguk-ah?" you said again nudging your head into his stomach. "Stop talking! Your going to make it worse. If you keep talking the blood is going to start coming out faster!" he yelled.
"Yongguk-ah just look at me then." He sighed and looked at you with tears daring to come out of his eyes. You felt better and said one last thing "Yongguk-ah" you breathed heavily and reached for his hand "I love you." Yongguk leaned his head onto yours and whispered "I love you too." Smiling at those four words you squeezed his hand and then you drifted on into a calming sleep. "Yah! Yujin-ah?!" Yongguk said shaking your hands but with no response. "YAH! CHOI YUJIN?!" he shouted "Come one get up! Yujin I need you! Dont leave! Not now!" The ambulance arrived at the scene and carried you onto the gerni. "Sir? Would you like to ride with us?" Yongguk nodded eagerly climbed into the car, while cupping his hands around yours.