To You.

How can we kiss like this?

"HEY WAKE UP!" Rikki screamed into Yujin's ears. "Girl better wake up from your nap!" As Yujin opened her eyes she saw Rikki grinning wildly. "Dude! Watch your tone. You realize I'm your unnie and you live under my roof so I can kick you out anytime."
"Gosh. You wouldnt do that to me!" Rikki laughed.
"Try bet on it." Yujin stared her down.
"Man go to sleep grumpy ."
"Im kidding Pabo!" Yujin said grabbing Rikki and pulling her into a big bear hug. They both sat there staring off into space. This is how they were, even though Rikki was a mere twenty years old and Yujin was twenty-two it was like they were the same age. "So..." Rikki huffed after the long silence. "What?" Yujin asked knocking her head into Rikki's playfully.
"Do you know what Yongguk ahjussi is going to give you for the hundred days?"
"Aigoo! Why do you always call him that?! He's only two years older than you... But I dont know."
"How about a kiss?"
"Maybe!" Yujin and Rikki both squeeled.
"So where are you guys going?"
"I dont even know that either. He hasn't called yet."
"Aish stupid Yongg-" Rikki got cut off by a vibrating feeling under her . She sat up and saw Yujin's phone on the cushion. The caller ID read "Yongguk Derp." Rikki picked the phone up, nudged her sister, and handed it over to her. "Hello?"
"Hey!"
"Hahaha. What's up pabo?"
"Nothing But ahjumma please join me on a date to Namsan Tower tonight at 8:00?"
"Whoa why ahjumma?" Yujin giggled "But sure I'll be there."
"Awesome. Hey can I say something?"
"Yeah sure."
"Happy One Hundred days Jagi."
"Awww Happy One Hundred days babe see you later tonight..." As Yujin hung up the phone she got a dirty look from Rikki. "Ah what now?!"
"Has he ever said 'Babe I love you' yet?"
"No, not yet."
"Pshhh what a keeper." Rikki scoffed.
"Why do you always give him a hard time? He's always nice to you, even when he shouldn't" Yujin flicked Rikki's head.
"I'm kidding. You know you both did that when Jongup and I had started dating."
"We were kidding also!" Yujin laughed walking into her bedroom. Rikki followed and plopped herslef on the bed. She closed her eyes humming songs. "YAH! Rikki-yah! I dont know what to wear." Yujin said walking out from her closet holding up a tube top and a polka dot skirt that would cover her from the torso TI mid thigh with black heels. "or this" she held a cute aqua tank top that had been tied at the bottom into a bow with a cream lace like shorts with aqua converse shoes. "Well, depends on what oppa is wearing." Rikki stared concentrated on the outfits. "Yeah it does." they heard a soft gentle voice coming from the doorway. "WHOA DUDE! HOW THE- WHAT THE FUC- HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE JONGUP?!" Yujin said.
"Yeah yeah nice to see you to noona." Jongup laughed walking over to Rikki that was smiling brightly. Rikki pat the empty space next to her on the bed.
"You're very weird moonto." Yujin said smiling giving Jongup a high five while heading to her closet.
"Yeah I know same goes for you to noona." Jongup said while wrapping his arms around Rikki's waist. He kissed her on the cheeks. Rikki giggled and leaned her head on his shoulder. He then leaned his head over and kissed her lips. "Uhhh man you guys are cheesy." Yujin said staring at them. "Well least we can kiss without getting scared!" Rikki blurted out.
"Ohhh! Good one babe!" Jongup laughed "Pound it!"
"Yah! You little punks!" Yujin laughed. "Anyways you didnt say which outfit I should wear because your boyfriend interuptted."
"Like I said it depends on what oppa is wearing."
"Jongup, what is Yongguk is wearing?"
"Hyung is wearing his OBEY shirt and red shorts."
"Ok then I'll wear this." Yujin pulled out a tan baggy jacket with red on the wrist and waist band and a white shirt with jean shorts."
"Aigoo! I like that its cute unnie. Good choice."
"Thanks. So should I change in the bathroom or can I have my free space?" Yujin stared at the loving couple "Mind moving to the living room?"
"Ok. Unnie have a good time tonight. Dont be tense ok?" Rikki said while be dragged to the living room by Jongup.