Mental Breakdown.

How can we kiss like this?

“Ahh. What the heck, why do I feel weird?” Yujin said while propping herself up on her elbows. She shuddered when she felt her skin touch a cold metal surface underneath her. Looking down she saw she was laying on a metal gernie for the hospital. With her eyes widening she sat up and looked around, trying to find where she was. When she saw she was in the morgue she had freaked out and ran out of there. Once she got into the hallway she took a deep breath to regain her nerves and tried to find a doctor for an explanation. Walking through the empty hallways she decided to go to the Emergency Room lobby. When she saw a doctor walking towards her she called out to him “Hey man, I don’t know what I was doing insi-“ she stopped short when the doctor had walked right through her. Yujin ran her hands up and down her body with wide eyes “Did he just walk through me?!” she whispered. Scared, she ran out of the emergency room and entered into the main lobby when she looked at the exit there was a bright light that she began to become attracted to. When she opened the door there was a big flash of light and she was in another mysterious place. This place was very bright with the most vibrant colors. When she was walking it was like she was walking for infinity. Until she stopped short when she heard a voice talking to her, “Do you know where you are?”
“No I don’t know.” Yujin had said hesitantly.
“You’re in Heaven. Welcome.”
“Im… in Heaven?”
“Yes.”
“Are you saying that I died?  Im no longer alive or something like that.”
“Yes. You have passed on.” The voice said.
“That can’t be… Where is Yongguk?”
“Take a look for yourself.” When Yujin looked down she saw everything that they were doing. It amazed her to that she could see this. When she looked closely she saw Rikki and Jongup sleeping. Then she saw Yongguk tossing and turning in his sleep with a frown. Those sights of him like that made her heart break. To see how her boyfriend’s reaction was, how she could leave him without just like that. “C-Can they hear me? Or see me?” Yujin stuttered.
“Well they can’t necessarily see you, but they also can’t hear you as well.”
“That’s just perfect.” Yujin looked down from the sky.
“Seems like you would like to be left alone, so I will be leaving and you can call me whenever you need me.” Just like that the voice and its presence had disappeared. As she was left alone she kept staring down looking over them, it was like she was a statue she wouldn’t move, breath, and blink all she wanted to do was just stare at the people she most loved.

                Yongguk couldn’t differentiate between what wasn’t real and what was. It started to become a daily routine for him; to get up thinking Yujin was here, run into the kitchen, notice she wasn’t there, and then sulk. As he sat on the couch Rikki and Jongup were in the kitchen looking at him. “Im really worried for him oppa.” She whispered into Jongups ear.
“Yeah me too, I don’t know what’s gotten into him.”
“When is going to realize that she’s gone.” They both stopped talking and once again started to stare back at Yongguk. Both were shocked when Yongguk had blurted out, “I can feel both of your eyes boring into the back of my head.”
“Ahh sorry!” Rikki said shocked.
“You realize I can also hear you too right?”
“Ohh no. Sorry oppa.”
“Hyung we’re just a little worried.”
“Don’t be,” yongguk sighed “Im perfectly… Fine.” When he said that Yongguk turned around to face them. He gave his best gummy smile and then walked into Yujins room for a few minutes, then coming back out in an outfit. “Where you going hyung?”
“Im just want to get out. I need some fresh air okay?”
“Oh we’ll come with you!” Rikki said.
Yongguk walked over to her and patted her head “Alone.” Rikki nodded and walked over to Jongup. “I’ll be back!” Yongguk had shouted when he walked out of the door.

                Yongguk had walked through the streets just thinking to himself. Having his own little conversation in his head. You need to snap out of this dream Yongguk! Shes gone and shes not coming back. You need to hurry up and get out of your head! He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a car beep its horn at him, he had stopped midway in the cross walk. He got out of the way and went to go find his destination he wanted to go to. Yongguk sat down and gave his orders to the ahjumma, when she had brought back his food he ate most of it but waited till his drinks came. A lot of people were staring at him as he ordered eight full soju bottles with no one to share with. One after one he had drank it all down and at half of his seventh bottle he began to feel dizzy and decided to leave. Trying to stand up he stumbled out of the door and fell down on the concrete. “Sir are you okay?” Yongguk had shooed all the people away protesting he was really fine. Fumbling with his iPhone to see what time it was he saw it was four o’clock. Stumbling forward he began walking home just wanting to go to bed.

                Yongguk stumbled into the house and ran straight to Yujin’s room. Tired and mostly drunk he had knocked out on her bed. Not bothering to change or anything just wanting to go back into his mind and dream some more of his lover coming back to him.


Awwwww yeeee! Sheitty update... But I got good news, im done with my finals. So im pretty stoked about that. Sorry for not updating for a while :(