Just A Dream.

How can we kiss like this?

Yujin walked into her room rubbing her neck. "Gosh... What a crappy day!" Walking into Rikki's room she saw the couple bundled up under the covers. Heading towards her room she heard sniffling and mumbles coming from there. Opening the door she saw Yongguk clutching his shirt as if he was having a heart ache. "Hey...." she said shaking his arm, "Hey! Wake up!" He shot up and was breathing heavily. She climbed onto his lap and wrapped her arms around him. Yongguk pulled her off and held her in front of him staring at her. "Whats wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost." she whispered cupping his face. "Are you not?!" he whispered back harshly in the dim light.
"Are you kidding me right now? Whats the matter with you?"
"No... Are you kidding me right now? We've been ballling our eyes out because of you!"
"We? What are you talking about? Seriously!"
"Rikki, Jongup, and I. We all have been crying because..." he looked down "we thought you were dead."
"You guys are too much! Why would you all think that?!" Yongguk pushed you off his lap and got up from the bed standing, "We're all crying because just a few hours ago you were on your way to Namson Tower. Right?!"
"Right!"
"Well a few hours ago you also were hit by a car and DIED in my arms!" She looked at him in disbelief. Like she has never heard nonsense like that coming from her own boyfriend. "How can you say that?!"
"Because its true dammit! You died in my arms and we went to the ER and the doctor said you didnt make it and Rikki fainted and... Everything around me and inside my head is falling apart and i dont know what to do!" He started shaking because of anger, then falling onto his knees. Yujin climbed off the bed and got on her knees as well, "Yongguk. Look at me." He remained staring down onto the floor. "Bang Yongguk you look at me this minute!" He finally looked up to you with his red eyes. "You see me dont you? You feel me dont you? You hear me dont you? Can you not?"
"Yeah."
"I'm here now aren't I?!" she said putting her hands on his shoulder reassuring them.
"Yeah you are..."
"Then isnt that all that matters?" she said pulling him into a hug. He gripped the back of her shirt, smelling her perfume. He carried her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. They both snuggled into the covers both facing eachother. Snaking his arms around her waist he pulled her in more closer. "How could I think like that?"
"I dont even know. Yongguk you're a pabo!"
"Whatever! Snuggle with me oh?!"
"Okay okay!"

"Yongguk?" Yujin whispered into his ear. "Yes?"
" What time is it?"
"8:00?"
"Do you want breakfast?"
"Yeah sure..."
"Ok I'll wake you up." Yongguk nodded and slept in.

Yongguk felt someone shaking him and asking him to wake up. "Oppa?" The shaking continued. "Im going to get up."
"Hyung?"
"Yujin-ah why are you calling me that." Yongguk grabbed Rikki's hand pulling her down to face him, he opened his eyes and smiled. But his smile soon faded when he saw Rikki. "Uhhh Oppa? What are you doing? Let go."
Yongguk let go of Rikki's hand "Was it all a dream?"
"What was?" Jongup asked.
"Was she really not hear?" Yongguk said rubbing his temples.
"Oppa is there something wrong?"
"Hyung..."
"She was in the kitchen." Yongguk said walking quickly moving Jongup out of the way of the door. He walked down the hall heading towards the kitchen with Jongup and Rikki right behind him. As he entered the kitchen he saw the oven off, no food had been pulled out of the cabinets, no pans, NOTHING. "I guess it was just a dream." he whispered.
"Oppa" Rikki ran over to him teary eyed "you're scaring me."
"Hyung I think you need to eat something..."
"Yeah I guess I do" letting go of Rikki, he sat on the chair for the table "Its like you expect her to come back."
"Hey! Remember when you caught some guys staring at Yujin unnie at the water park? Then you mouthed the words 'Yujin nekkoyah?' remember?!" Rikki said giggling.
"Yeah I remember." Yongguk said smiling.


Aigoo! Short update. Sorry guys :( hahaha. :)