Here we go again.

How can we kiss like this?
"Yongguk-ah! Haven't heard from you in a while!" Himchan yelled into the phone. "How long has it been? A month or so?! Why didn't you call?! Did you know everyone's been worried about you?"
"Himchan! Can you take it easy with the questions."
"Ah." He cleared his throat, "sorry."
"Thank you." Yongguk sighed.
"But yeah today's a good day to come over. Since all the guys are here and stuff."
"That'll be cool." Yongguk gave a small laugh while watching Yujin walking around In the hallways.
"So... See you later tonight right?"
"Yeah."
"Take care man."
"You too himchan."
 
Yongguk walked out of the bedroom and down to the living room, "Yujin, himchan said it'll be fine if we come over."
"Assa!" You laughed and jumped onto his back.
"I have a good idea." Yongguk gave a smirk.
"Ah jinjja? What is it?" You said giving him a bright smile and leaning your chin on his shoulder.
 
Yongguk rang the doorbell to his friends' house. "Hyung!" Daehyun gave his big smile. "Come on in."
"Thanks Daehyun." Yongguk patted his shoulders and walked in being greeted by the rest of his friends. Zelo ran up to him and bowed. "Hyung long time no see!"
"How have you been?" Youngjae gave a small punch to his shoulder.
"Is noona not here?" Jongup whispered next to Yongguk.
"She is." Yongguk nodded to his right where you stood and waved happily. Jongup smiled and waved.
"What're you doing?" Himchan said while walking over to the group surrounding yongguk.
"Oh nothing."
"Okay..." Himchan cocked an eyebrow but decided to brush it off. "The foods on the counter. C'mon let's eat." All of the boys sat down around the table and passed each other the food they wanted. It was quiet for a little while until himchan cleared his throat. "Haven't seen you in a while man. How've you been?"
"Oh I'm fine." Yongguk said nodding.
"Seems like your taking the loss well."
"Yeah. It was about time to let her go."
"Have you found anyone new?" Zelo asked.
"Maybe."
"Is it that little cutie Joo?" Himchan winked. "I always thought she was prettier than Yujin."
"Yah." Yongguk looked at himchan.
"But doesn't mean I didn't like Yujin."
"Himchan I could kill you." You stared at him. "Time for some fun." You stood behind yongguk and made yourself seen by himchan. As he lifted his head up from his phone he gasped and jumped out of his chair. "Hey there good looking." You winked at him.
"Yujin?!" He said while he backed up into the refrigerator as if he saw ghost.
"What...?" Daehyun said looking around like he was supposed to see what himchan was seeing.
"D-don't you see her?!" He said pointing towards yongguk.
"I don't see anything." Youngjae and Zelo both said staring at himchan like he was hallucinating.
"Yongguk-ah behind you." Himchan whispered with wide eyes.
"That's what you get for saying she was less pretty than another girl." Yongguk whispered while giving him a small wink. Yongguk leaned back into his chair and started to laugh causing the others to laugh with him.
"Nice one himchannie hyung!" Zelo laughed cluelessly.
"Is there something in your food?" Youngjae said while poking his fork to him hand food.
"Don't touch my food!" Himchan said frowning and keeping his head down.
 
After all that they decided to go into the game room. Daehyun and youngjae were playing on the xbox, yongguk and himchan were rough housing with each other, and Zelo and Jongup were playing dance dance revolution. You leaned against the door post and smiled happily at them. "I sure will miss this."
"Daehyun-ah can you get some snacks to bring in here?" Yongguk said.
"Nae hyung." They both nudged each other and walked out the door. You took this opportunity to follow him into the kitchen. Daehyun stood there grabbing some bags of chips and drinks from the fridge. "Need help?" You said.
"Oh no I'm-" Daehyun stood there silently. "Noona?!"
"Want noona to help or no?" You laughed.
Daehyun turned around and dropped the food that was in his arms and he covered his face. "Please... Don't hurt me!" He shivered.
"Why would I hurt you stupid." You bent down and picked up the food.
"How...?! Are you not dead?!" Daehyun said while walking a little closer to you. "Yujin noona. Did you not die? Was this all a sick joke?"
"No. I died."
"Then..." He trailed off staring at you.
"C'mon I'll explain everything when we get inside the room."
 
Daehyun walked into the game room and set the bag of chips down on the table. "Hyung I think you forgot the water..." Zelo said eyes glued to the tv.
"I got it." You said while placing the bottles on the table in front of Zelo.
"Thanks Yujin noona." Zelo waved his hand.
"No problem junhong." You replied with a sly smile on your face while walking over to yongguk.
"So noona how has it been?" Zelo asked.
"It's been pretty good." You said while yongguk wrapping his arms around your waist.
"Awesome. It's good that yongguk has been taking your passing well..." Zelo stopped and the whole room went quiet. Youngjae and Zelo both stopped in their tracks and turned around staring at you in yongguk arms. "Hey~" you smiled.
"I told you I saw her!" Himchan yelled at them.
"YUJIN NOONA!" They both shouted.
"Here we go again." Both you and yongguk said.