Its Only Been You.

How can we kiss like this?

Yujin and Yongguk had stayed up on the porch looking at the sunset forming on the horizon. It was perfect, Yujin in his arms. Not letting her go he smiled brightly to himself and her hair. Yujin turned around and wrapped her hands around his waist and looked up to him. “You know, you’re very short.” Yongguk cooed.
“Yeah and your tall.” She winked.
“What does that mean?” he laughed.
“That I can easily cuddle with you.” She buried her head into his chest. Yongguk laughed heartily and raised her chin so they both were looking at each other, he smiled slightly and she did the same. Yujin tip toed so that she was just below his chin and he leaned down leaving only a small space between their lips. As they were about to meet a knock at the door had disturbed them. Yongguk sighed and Yujin laughed, “You should get that.”
“Uh, yeah. Come on.” He grabbed Yujin’s hand and led her down into the living room. When he opened the door he saw his neighbor. “Oh! Joo, what’s up?”
“Yongguk oppa!” she smiled while having her hands around her back, “Your home.”
“Yeah, I just got home.”
“Oh, I was worried. Where were you?”
“I was at my girlfriend’s house.”
“Omo! I heard about it, I’m so sorry!”
“Yeah it’s okay.” Yongguk said while turning his head around staring at Yujin who was sitting down observing the scene smiling.
“Am I disturbing you? Is someone here?”
“No, no. I thought I heard something.”
“Haha okay. Well, I just brought you some food.”
“Oh thanks.” He smiled awkwardly.
“Yeah no problem, well I better get going. Bye Oppa!”  Yongguk waved and shut the door. He sighed and walked over to the kitchen counter opening the food. Yujin looked at him and cocked an eyebrow, “what’s the matter?”
“Nothing.” He said while bringing out some plates.
“There must be something.”
“It’s nothing.”
“YAH!” Yujin yelled. Yongguk’s eyed widened and he cringed his face.
“I think she has a thing for me.”
“You think?!” Yujin said while grabbing a big plate of fried rice. Yongguk staring at her with wide eyes.
“You don’t mind it?!” he said while sitting in across from here.
“No ways. She’s so cute.”
“Yeah but she’s like two years younger than me.”
“So is Rikki and I remember one time that you fell for her also!”
“That’s different! I knew her.”
“Seems like you know this Joo girl also. Don’t need to be embarrassed.”
“Im not, I just don’t like her like that.”
“You can’t just be single all your life.”
“I got you.”
“Im not going to be here forever Yongguk.”
“Oh really? Then I rather be single.” He said while rolling his eyes.
“No you can’t!”
“Wae?!”
“Your babies are going to be handsome or pretty.”
“Oh my god! You’re a ert!” he shouted while choking on his food. “Can we just eat?” he coughed.
“Yeah yeah whatever.”

After they ate Yongguk sat down on the couch and the TV. Yujin skipped around and plopped herself down next to him. Smiling he pulled her in and she laid her head on his shoulder. They watched in silence with Yongguk her hair and Yujin playing with his girly like hands. Yongguk smiled and chuckled at how Yujin was so engrossed in playing with his hand. “You know you have girly hands.”
“Ew no.”
“I like that.” She said while looking up at him and winking.
“You’re a weirdo!” he said while flicking her head.
“Yeah I know. Hey so let’s continue this conversation.”
“What?”
“Joo.”
“NO! I don’t want to.”
“Cmon! What’s this big deal!”
“Look, I don’t like her.”
“I know but why do you always get so defensive when I mention her?”
“Look its nothing.”
“Doesn’t seem like nothing. You like her don’t you?” Yujin said while ruffling Yongguks hair.
“No we’re just friends.” He said while grabbing Yujins wrists and laughing.
“Oh! See friends! You do know her.” Yujin said while sticking her tongue out playfully.
“Yeah JUST FRIENDS.”
“You can go further than that! You both look so good together.”
“Look!” Yongguk said while flipping Yujin onto the couch “theres no one else but you okay?”
“Okay okay! I was just playing around.” Yongguk smiled and laid down behind you so who his arms were draped over your waist. “No one but you okay?” Yongguk said while nuzzling himself into your neck.
“Yeah.” Yujin said while smiling. But inside she felt horrible. She turned around to see Yongguk already sleeping with a smile on his face. She brushed her fingers against his skin, Ah Yongguk, my Yongguk. Understand me for this once, Im not here to stay forever. Im just a lingering spirit. I don’t want you to be alone forever either. Find someone besides me, when your happy I am. This is because I love you.


Whaddup whaddup guys?! Sorry I havnt been updating... But after a lot of thinking a found what I should write! So yeah~

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m65pg3ncW31rtfc4yo1_400.gif