Stubborn.

How can we kiss like this?

Yujin stretched and opened her eyes to see Yongguks arms around her keeping her close. She leaned in close and pecked him on the lips; he opened his eyes smiling that classic gummy smile. “Good morning.”  He sighed.
“YAH! Morning breath!” you said while covering his mouth with your hands.
“Whaahaa.” He mumbled.
“What?”
“Whatever!” he said while blowing in your face.
“Yah!” you said while laughing, “You want breakfast?”
“No no, I’ll make it.” He said while sitting up on his elbows.
“No I’ll make it.” You said while getting up and heading towards the kitchen. Looking at the clock it was already afternoon. You laughed to yourself and called out to Yongguk, “Yah pabo! We slept in super late. It’s already the afternoon!” He sat up quickly and shook his head. He got up and strut over to the kitchen, leaning himself on the counter he looked at Yujin and smiled. “Should we just wait till dinner?”
“Yeah im not even that hungry.”
“That’s because you eat like a bird!” he shouted picking her up and spinning her around in the kitchen.

Your POV:

You looked around to see if Yongguk was anywhere. But, to your surprise you couldn’t see him, he was probably in his room doing something. That was when you took the chance to do something you never would have thought of doing, you had walked into to the bathroom and began to fix your hair. While looking into the mirror you had spaced out into your thoughts, if Yongguk won’t admit that he likes Joo then I will make sure that he knows he likes her. He probably doesn’t want to admit it because im here but knowing him he likes her. I know it. After that you walked over to Joo’s house, knocked on the door, and waited. When a small petite figure opened the door she looked at you with confusion but smiled out of courtesy. “Hi! How can I help you?”
“Uhm, Hi I’m Yuj- I mean Yumin.” You lied.
“Hi Yumin, I’m Joo.” She smiled brightly.
“Hi Joo,” you laughed, “I was wondering if perhaps you know Yongguk from next door?” She blushed a little and bit her lip, “Yeah.” Was all she could spit out.
“So uhm, you know, are you hungry?” you said while rubbing the back of your neck.
“Sorry,” she awkwardly laughed, “Im into guys.”
“OMO! No! I was just wondering if you wanted to come eat dinner with us later tonight?”
“Both of you?”
“Yeah both of us.”
“Are you his new girlfriend?”
“No! Im just his family friend. No interest.”
“Ohhh. Well I don’t know… I don’t know if Yongguk oppa would like me there anyways.”
“Wae?”
“I don’t know, I feel like Yongguk oppa doesn’t like me. Like sometimes he’ll take care of me and invites into his house for something to eat and then sometimes he’ll be really cold.” You looked at her, Yongguk you’re so dead. Your just friends my . “I have a feeling that he wants you to come tonight.” You smiled.
“Really?!” she had squealed.
“Yeah. So we’ll come pick you up at around six?”
“Yes! Definitely!” she said smiling brightly.
“Okay see you there.” You waved as you headed back towards Yongguk’s house.

You paced around the living room with arms crossed huffing. You stomach growled and you began to become irritated. “Bang Yongguk! Im hungry! Cmon!” you yelled up the stairs.
“Im coming! I can’t find my phone.” He mumbled.
“Aww seriously!” you said. When he finally came down he was wearing his RUN DMC shirt covered in a jacket with grey skinnies. Ending it with his new Nike shoes Jongup got for him. “Did you find it?” you said. He walked over to you and hugged your waist, “Baby! I find it.” His low voice rumbled in your ear, making you swoon. “Im hungry.” You said while smiling and walking out the front door. When you both got into the car, you had saw Joo step out of the house and ran down the path. “Ohhh ! Cmon we should go!” Yongguk said while readying himself to zoom off.
“Hey! Hold up!” you said while opening the back door for her.
“Yunmi! Hi!” she said while buckling her seat belt. “Thanks for inviting me!”
“No problem.” You said smiling.
“Yongukkie oppa! Hi.” Joo said smiling.
“Hey Joo, whatre you doing here?” he said awkwardly.
“Your friend had invited me. Yunmi.”
“Yunmi? Friend?” he whispered to you.
“Shut up and drive.” You said while buckling up.

At the restaurant the table was silent; Yongguk playing with his food, Joo looking off into the distance, and you were observing the whole scene. After a while you had decided to break the silence, “So!”
“So what?” Yongguk mumbled. You pinched him in his thigh and he jolted upright.
“How is life?”
“Ohh its fine. I have just been really busy with a lot of work.” Joo had said while eating her food.
“Ahh really? What kind of work?”
“I go to a college for song and dance but during my free days I work at the school café.”
“WHOA! You’re really cool.” You had said amazed.
“No. But it’s fun at times.”
“Maybe we should come and visit you!”
“That’ll be amaz-“
“No! We both are so busy Joo.” Yongguk said.
“What’re you talking about Yongguk! We have so much time, we’ll probably come and help you too!” You said. Yongguk stared at you in amazement. You looked at him and smiled, then looking at Joo and smiling as well. “Joo, will you excuse us. Our waiter needs to bring some drinks. Would you like one?” as you said that you pulled Yongguk around the corner. You crossed your arms and stared at him. “What is wrong with you?!”
“Nothing. What is wrong with you? How could you bring her here?”
“I don’t know. Just to involve her in things.”
“Bull. You’re up to something and I don’t know what it is but you have to stop!”
“Stop what?”
“Stop trying to set me up with her.”
“I have to!” you whispered harshly.
“WHY?!” he had whispered harshly back.
“Yongguk. I haven’t told anyone this until now, but when I came down, I came back down from heaven with a deal. The deal was if god sent me back down here it would be for saying my goodbyes and spending time with you all. He only gave me one month to spend time and it’s already been one week. If I leave again without notice you will be a wreck! I know it!”
“Yujin!” he sighed, “What are you saying?”
‘Don’t make me repeat myself! Yongguk fine, you want me to admit it? Im not going to be here for any longer! So you need to find a new love.” He stared at you in disbelief and he scoffed.
“Have you been drinking or something?”
“NO! I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING AND I HAVENT BEEN SMOKING! DAMMIT YONGGUK IM BEING SERIOUS HERE AND IM POURING MY HEART OUT TO YOU RIGHT NOW AND YOU WONT BELIEVE ME! YONGGUK FIND A NEW LOVE AND FORGET ME! OKAY?! JOO SEEMS LIKE A NICE GIRL GIVE HER A CHANCE. Please. I don’t want to see you get hurt anymore!” He shook his head obviously being stubborn.
“We’ll talk about this when we get home, come on lets go.” He said while walking back to the table, leaving you standing there in your tears.

 


Promised i would update right?! Enjoy guys<3 :)

Comment on this story to, you know to make me smile yes? hahaha :)

Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466944-357-215.gif