MATCH 1 (Division A; Elimination): ROYAL ACES FC VS. SPECTRUM FC [1st Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: ELIMINATION 

DIVISION A: ROYAL ACES FC VS. SPECTRUM FC

 

 

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

Aired at: 11/19/2012

*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1400 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: THE TIME IS NOW. TODAY IS THE FIRST FACE-OFF BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS OF DIVISION A, THE COLORFUL TEAM OF SPECTRUM FC AND THE ROYALTIES OF ROYAL ACES FC. CAN SPECTRUM FC PAINT THE COLOR OF VICTORY OR WILL THE ACES DOMINATE THE GAME AND ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS? GOOD AFTERNOON, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. i'M JOSH MATTHEWS AND WELCOME TO THE 1ST ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012, LIVE AT THE AFF STADIUM. AND NOW, WE TAKE YOU OVER TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY.

**Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Zack: Thanks Josh and WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE SPECIAL COVERAGE of Division A 1st Elimination Match of the 2012 UKFL. IT'S THE LONG ISLAND ICE "Z", ZACK RYDER. Your freindly commentary broski.

Scott: And I'm Scott Stanford. What an exciting afternoon we have, Zack. You know, my friends, this is the first time "Z" and I are so much excited to see the clash of the colors in the football field.

Zack: That's right, Scott. I know what our Royal Acers (Royal Aces' fans) and the Colorfuls (Spectrum fans) wanted to see in this match. It's bursting with hue, brilliance and a lot more color splashes in the field.

Scott: Well said, my friend. And we're not talking about art here, what Zack Ryder is trying to say is that this is a good way to start a match. Make all the colors combine and you'll get the action and the excitement you never experienced before. Alright, it's time to meet our teams up close. Let's take a look at Spectrum FC.

SPECTRUM FC

-Rainbow + Brown Eyed Girls

-Got its name because they are representing colors

-Watch out for: The signature strike, RAINBOW CANNON and RCV2 (with BEG)

-Team Specialty: Color Blending (Mixing Offense-Defense)

...

Zack: Hey Scott, how does the Rainbow Cannon work?

Scott: Well, let's take a look at the clip on one of the friendly match against Jeju United.

*rolls VTR*

Scott: Pay attention on the one wearing the purple jersey, Zack, this is the first phase of the Rainbow Cannon. Next, she have to pass on the color next to her which is Navy. In short, you have to form the reverse order of the rainbow or the real order of it.

*end of VTR*

Zack: What happens if, for example, a Blue on the cannon's 3rd phase passed the ball to the Yellow?

Scott: The answer is simple, the chain is broken.

Zack: Ohh... I get it now. So, they have to break down the enemy's defense in order to form that combo.

Scott: Exactly.

Zack: IT'S SIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Scott: Now, let's a look this time to the top players of YG, Royal Aces FC.

ROYAL ACES FC

-2NE1 + Bigbang

-YG REPRESENTS, BRO!

-Watch out for: Se7en (You'll see the reason)

-Team Specialty: OFFENSIVE PLAY

Scott: You know Zack, it's the first time we're going to see Se7en playing for the Aces not because he belongs to the same company.

Zack: Like what? He's been taking care and spiking his hair?

Scott: Nope, it's because Coach Teddy Park seen his potential as one of the most prominent players of the team. But of course, in the K-Pop industry, 2NE1 and Bigbang are the most prominent names dominating the globe with all of their hit songs.

Zack: WOAH! These artists are bigtime. ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?

Scott: Alright calm down, Zack. Because when we come back, you'll be SAYING MORE OF THAT CATCH PHRASE BECAUSE WE'RE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE MATCH BETWEEN ROYAL ACES AND SPECTRUM FC. 

Zack: Stay tune, fellow broskis. Cuz' we'll be right back, bro.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILER, [Classic]Cass Fresh CF with Jaekyung of Spectrum FCWWE Survivor Series 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Scott: And welcome back to the special coverage of the 2012 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE live at the AFF Stadium. Right now, it's the elimination match for Division A. Spectrum FC against the Royal Aces FC.

Zack: Scott, I cannot believe how hot is Spectrum FC's Jaekyung is. I was watching this.. this Cass thing commercial and it's the first time I saw her slim, y body. Are you serious, bro?

Scott: I understand you, Zack. That's why her color is "RED" because she's the hottest leader of Rainbow and of course, the hottest team captain of Spectrum FC. My friends, without further ado, let's take over to Lee Seung Gi and our good Justin Roberts for the team lineup.

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 좋은 오후 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 부 A 에 대한 첫 번째 제거 일치에 오신 것을 환영합니다.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon and welcome to the 1st elimination match for Division A of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 오늘의 경기는 Royal Aces FC 대 Spectrum FC 될 것입니다!

Justin: Today's match is going to be ROYAL ACES FC versus SPECTRUM FC!

*Seung Gi and Justin introduces the lineups of each team*

Official Lineup of Spectrum

FORMATION (3-6-1)

Jaekyung(FW)

Woori(AMF)-Hyunyoung(AMF)

Jisook(WB)-Noeul(DMF)-Seungah(DMF)-Yoonhye(WB)

JeA-Miryo-Narsha (CB)

Official Lineup of Royal Aces

FORMATION (5-3-2)

CL-GD (FW)

TOP-Bom-Daeseung (MF)

Seungri(WB)-Dara[CB]-Se7en[CB]-Minzy[CB]-Taeyang (WB)

*Scott and Zack random commentary*

Scott: Maybe some of you are wondering how would you know which team will get the first possession? Well, my friends, earlier today UKFL author and manager, sonetrix_24, settle this decision in a toss coin.

*rolls VTR*

sonetrix_24: Now, I know it’s not a home-visitor type of tournament and you guys might be asking which of you will be the first to play. Don’t worry, my friends. *gets coin from his shirt pocket* the decision lies on this coin. Alright, GD.. Jaekyung.. Before we do the toss coin, rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to choose.

*GD is rock; Jaekyung is scissors*

sonetrix_24: GD, since you’ve won, heads or tails?

GD: I go for…. Heads.

sonetrix_24: This means Jaekyung, you’re tails.

Jaekyung: OK.

*Coin tossed; result is tails*

sonetrix_24: It's tails. Which means, Spectrum FC gets first possession. Alright teams, you may now dismiss.

*end of VTR*

Zack: So, Spectrum FC gets the first possesion and Jaekyung is all set for the starting kick. Scott, I don't know what are the perks of being the first possession?

Scott: It's a 50-50 chance, Zack. It might be advantageous or disadvantageous depending on how they will handle the game.

*Jaekyung does the starting kick*

Scott: AND HERE WE GO... Hyunyoung gets the ball on the starting kick. Ladies and gentlemen, you are reading the first elimination match for Division A, Royal Aces against Spectrum. Boy, this is going to be a great match today.

Zack: You said it, bro. Spectrum FC has the control on the game... and DARA GETS THE FIRST STEAL!

Scott: Great snappy defense.. by the Royal Aces. *pauses* passes to CL.. to Taeyeang... and DAESEUNG... WITH A QUICK GOAL, NO!

Zack: We never saw this one coming... but Ga-in did. *pauses* I thought Royal Aces can nick that 'first blood' goal from Daeseung but good thing for Spectrum she stopped it before it happens.

...

Scott: Woori from the right flank... to Narsha... *pauses* JeA gets it, tries to pass.. GD INTERCEPTS!

...

Zack: That man is I think one of the dangerous players of the team especially when it comes to offensive play. As of now, both teams scored nothing as DARA TRIES TO SCORE AND IT WENT NOWHERE!

[Time remaining: 02:20]

...

05:43 on the clock and both teams are hungry for the first goal until...

Scott: Minzy has the ball... Oh, I think Miryo was distracted by the curve sweep pass.. *pauses* to TOP.. AIMS FOR THE TOP GUN.... HITS THE GOAL!

[Top Gun: A move where TOP aims for the vulnerable spot of the net and shoots where it is open]

[Royal Aces: 1 || Spectrum: 0]

[T.O.P.: 05:50]

Zack: T.O.P. AT THE TOP OF THE GAME, GETS THE FIRST GOAL FOR THE ROYAL ACES!

Seungri: NICE SHOT, BRO!

Dara: OPPA! YOU DID IT!

T.O.P.: THANKS!

Miryo: Wow.. that guy sure's hard.

Jaekyung: We'll get a goal this time. POSITIONS! GO!

[Time remaining: 08:03]

Zack: 08:03 on the clock and it looks like Spectrum FC wants to answer back on that first goal. 

Jisook: Right here, I'm open!

CL: Bom.. Minzy.. Defensive maneuvers!

Scott: The girls of 2NE1... blocking Jisook and there's no way JeA to have an opportunity to.. SHE PASSED IT UPWARD... but Daeseung gets the turnover.

Zack: Are you serious, bro? Like she sacrifice the team possesion?

Scott: You know Zack, Royal Aces are playing smartly against Spectrum. They try to find any open opportunities to seal the opponent's offense.  *pauses* CL with the ball now... Noeul and Hyunyoung closing in.. passed it to Bom.. Bom takes the shot... REJECTED!

Zack: Aggresiveness.. is what.. Royal Aces are all about. Thanks goodness for the Spectrum Ga-in saved the ball from getting the score again.

[Time remaining: 15:48]

Seungah: Unnie! *pass to Jaekyung*

Jaekyung: Thanks, Navy. GOIING FOR THE KILL...

Scott: Jaekyung... *pauses* Almost to the goal AND MINZY STEALS IT!

Minzy: hehehehehe... OPPA!

GD: Alright.. way to go, Minzy!

Zack: GD gets the ball... Long pass to T.O.P. *pauses* Brown Eyed Girls on the defensive mode.. PASSES BACK TO GD, SHOOTS THE BALL AND ANOTHER GOOOAAAAL! 

*Royal Aces fans' cheer goes louder*

Scott: WOW! ROYAL ACES... DOMINATING.. GETS THE SECOND ONE! 

[Royal Aces: 2 || Spectrum: 0]

[G-Dragon: 16:02]

Scott: Is there a way for Spectrum to recover from that massive offense?

Zack: Two goals in a row and the colorful girls didn't get any, ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?

And so the boys of the Bigbang are cheering for GD's first goal. While on the other hand, Spectrum FC couldn't believe how tough their opponents are. 

[Time remaining: 24:19]

Scott: 24 minutes remaining and Spectrum must think of a way to break down the offense of the Royal Aces.

Coach Ji Hwan: PUSH THE DEFENSE, GIRLS! PUSH THE DEFENSE!

JeA: Yoonhye, Noeul.... right flank!

Yoonhye and Noeul: OK!

Zack: Yoonhye gets the steal... *pauses* Scott, I think this might be an opportunity for rhe Spectrum to nail a goal.

Scott: Let's do hope so, my friend. Here we go, Jisook on the left flank... passes to Miryo *pauses* WOORI ATTEMPTS... AND SHE FAILS!

Woori: OMO? But how?

Coach Teddy: ALRIGHT, TABLO! GOOD JOB!

[Time remaining: 29:28]

Zack: 29:28 on the clock, Royal Aces on their dangerous offensive play... *pauses* Dara gets the ball... Rainbow girls, Jaekyung.. Hyunyoung and Seungah cornering her.. she passes it to CL! Jisook and Miryo trying to stop her, THEY COULDN'T MAKE HER STOP AND NOW CL....  SHE HITS THE GOAL!

*Royal Aces fans' cheer goes louder.. AGAIN*

Scott: She is the baddest female and she is UNSTOPPABLE. CL.. of 2NE1.. THE FIRST FEMALE PLAYER WHO MADE A GOAL!

[Royal Aces: 3 || Spectrum: 0]

[CL: 29:37]

T.O.P.: MY GOODNESS, CL. That was mind-blowing!

Bom: CL, unnie, you go girl!

CL: Thanks guys, no one can stop the rockin' leader of 2NE1!

2NE1: YEAH! THAT'S OUR CL!

Coach Teddy: *claps for his team* 좋은 직장, 채린 (Good job, Chae Rin). Good job.

[Time remaining: 34:51]

Hyunyoung: I don't understand, unnie. How are we going to pass through these guys?

Jaehyuk: I don't know, Hyunyoung. But I believe we might find a way. Here, find someone open.

Hyunyoung: Neh.

Scott: Hyunyoung has the ball now, folks... *pauses* She passes to Narsha... going for Noeul... AND HERE'S COMES SE7EN IN THE PLAY!

Zack: Are you serious, bro? He's almost been standing there and he seldom goes in action for the last 30 minutes. What was he thinking?

Scott: Well, Zack. It is a mystery for some of Se7en's fans, it's either it was his strategy or he wants to play this game his own style. *pauses* Now, GD... to Se7en... four Rainbow girls (Woori, Jisook, Seungah, Yoonhye) tries to corner him but he manages to penetrate it. *pauses* AND SE7EN WITH A KILLER STRIKE.... YES!

[Royal Aces: 4 || Spectrum: 0]

[SE7EN: 35:18]

Zack: WHAT.. THE.. BRO! SE7EN... AFTER 30 MINUTES OF BEING NOT IN THE SCENE, FINALLY MADE HIS FIRST GOAL!

Scott: Well, this is his unexpected moment that shocked the whole football field. We'll expect more of this as the battle goes intense...

GD: DUDE! How long have you been there?

Se7en: *pauses* 30 minutes.

Minzy: Omo? That was...

Se7en: It's OK. You don't need to be shocked. I'm glad to help you guys in the team.

CL: And so, do we.

[Time Remaining: 40:28]

Noeul: 5 minutes remaining!

Woori: We have to get the turnover before they make it 5.

Zack: Noeul and Woori.. trying to intercept Daeseung.. Daeseung passed to Bom... Intercepted by Miryo!

Miryo: Narsha!

Narsha: I got it!

Scott: Narsha has the ball... 3 Bigbang boys (T.O.P., Seungri, Taeyang) closing in.. passed to Jaekyung.. IS THIS THEIR FIRST GOAL? ... MAYBE NOT.

[Time Remaining: 44:45]

Zack: ONLY 15 SECONDS REMAINING... CL.. WITH THE BALL... SHE PASSES TO DARA... JISOOK STEALS IT...

Jaehyuk: Jisook, pass it to me.. we got 10 seconds!

Scott: 10 SECONDS REMAINING... SPECTRUM IS TRYING TO SCORE A GOAL ON THE 1ST HALF.. JAEKYUNG GETS THE BALL.. PASSED TO JeA.. BACK TO JAEKYUNG... WILL THIS 1ST HALF END WITH SPECTRUM FC HAVING A SINGLE GOAL ..... ? AND TABLO SAYS, "NO WAY"!

*END OF 1ST HALF*

Zack: THIS IS THE END OF THE 1ST HALF! AND ROYAL ACES IS HAVING A GOOD START ON THIS GAME.

Scott: That's right, Zack. 4 massive goals in a row making Spectrum FC having a hard time to score a goal.

Zack: I think this concludes that Royal Aces are aggressive offensively and defensively.

Scott: Let's not jump into the conclusion, my friend. When we come back, we'll give you the in-depth analysis of the 1st half. Stay tune for the Halftime Analysis.

RESULTS

ROYAL ACES FC - 4

[T.O.P.: 05:50]

[G-Dragon: 16:02]

[CL: 29:37]

[SE7EN: 35:18]

SPECTRUM FC - 0

 

Will Spectrum FC can score a single goal? Find out on the 2nd half.

*****

 

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, the 1st half of the story. Any feelings for this? Please do comment. Like this story? Please subscribe. I would appreciate it.