MATCH 3 (Division A; Elimination): BEBE FC VS. DAL★HOUSE FC [1st Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: ELIMINATION 

DIVISION A: BEBE FC VS. DAL★HOUSE FC

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

Aired at: 11/23/2012
 
UPDATE: S-ONE defeats Brave Friends and advances to the Quarterfinals
 
 
*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1900 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: EARLIER TODAY, S-ONE DOMINATED AGAINST BRAVE FRIENDS WITH A SCORE OF 11-0, THE MOST NUMBER OF GOALS IN THE UKFL HISTORY, AND THEY NOW ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS OF DIVISION A. TONIGHT, ANOTHER SET OF TEAMS FROM DIVISION A WILL BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE QUALIFYING SLOT IN THE QUARTERFINALS OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE.  WHO AMONG BEBE FC AND DAL★HOUSE FC WILL BE THE NEXT TEAM TO ADVANCE? GOOD EVENING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE 3RD ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISON A OF THE UKFL 2012. I'M JOSH MATTHEWS, COVERING THE ACTION LIVE AT THE AFF STADIUM. WE NOW GO TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY. 

*Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Zack: Thanks Josh and WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE SPECIAL COVERAGE of Division A 3rd Elimination Match of the 2012 UKFL. I'M THE LONG ISLAND ICE "Z", ZACK RYDER. Your freindly commentary broski.

Scott: And I'm Scott Stanford. IT IS NOW THE 3RD ELIMNITATION MATCH OF DIVISION A, ZACK. THE SLOTS ARE ALMOST COMPLETE.

Zack: That's right, Scott. Division A teams, Royal Aces and S-ONE,  have already qualified in the quarterfinals. Question is, which team is next?

Scott: This is going to be exciting, my friend. Listen to all the fans from both teams cheering and showing their support for these guys. OK, let's not take this talk too long and let's get up close for these Division A teams. Let's start off with the Beauties and Beasts, BEBE FC.

BEBE FC

-4Minute + BEAST

-The Beauties and the Beasts to be exact

-Watch out for: SHIFTING TACTICS

-Team Specialty: Offense-Defense Layering

Zack: Beauties and Beasts.. 4Minute and BEAST. They represent CUBE.. They know they're the best.

Scott: Absolutely right, Zack. This team have been working on how they can form a great combination to balance the offense and the defense elements. Coach Tae Hee is doing a lot of effort in order to formulate a better combo suitable in this match. Let's now take a look at DAL★HOUSE FC.

DAL★HOUSE FC

-DAL★SHABET + Dalmatian

-The Beauties and the Beasts to be exact

-Watch out for: TEAM INSTINCTS

-Team Specialty: Unpredictable Tactics

Zack: Scott, this team is known for its variety of srategies that leaves the opponents unpredictable.

Scott: Well, there is some kind of strategy that at first you thought it's playing mediocrity. But, when it is applied at the right time, that's where the strategy is being effective, and only DAL★HOUSE FC is capable of doing it. OK, when we come back, we will find out whose strategy will work the best on the 1st half. Don't go away, folks. We'll be right back.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERMBC K-Pop Festival in Vietnam TRAILER, VIVO Commercial with DAL★HOUSE FC's Dal★Shabet, WWEShop.com Commercial (Get amazing deals!)WWE TLC: Table, Ladders and Chairs 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Zack: *reading Maxim April '12 issue with Dal★Shabet on the cover* Ooohh man... double HOT!

 Maxim Magazine April 2012 isuue with Jiyul (right) and Ahyoung (left)

Scott: And welcome back to the special coverage of the 2012 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE live at the AFF Stadium. Right now, it's the 3rd elimination match for Division A. BEBE FC against DAL★HOUSE FC. *notices Zack reading the magazine* Hey Zack, what are you reading?

Zack: I'm reading one of the hottest Broski must-haves, Maxim Magazine. And guess who's on the cover, Scott. Jiyul and Ahyoung of Dal★Shabet! WOOH! My goodness, I must be in heaven.

Scott: Yeah.. they're hot alright. But, do you know that these two are no match for Hyuna when it comes to iness?

Zack: Are you serious, bro? HyunA became that when she started her solo debut during the time she release her single "Bubble Pop". Then, she appeared on Gangnam Style music video and now she has another one called "Ice Cream".

Scott: That's true, Zack. Before we go on to the 1st half, we just wanna say BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brave Friends FC's Yejin of Brave Girls. She actually celebrated her birthday yesterday and we found out on the interview yesterday with our correspondent, Santino Marella, that one of her birthday wish is that their team will qualify to the quarterfinals. Here's the footage of it.

*rolls VTR*

**Recorded: 11/24/2012**

Santino: OK, with me is one of the players of Brave Friends FC. Ladies and gentlemen, the birthday girl, Han Ye Jin. Hello, Ms. Yejin.. Happy birthday to you.

Yejin: Why thank you, Santino.

Santino: Alright, I just wanna ask you something so that our Fearless fans wanted to know, what are your birthday wishes?

Yejin: Actually, Santino, I have only one wish and this is for our team. And that is for Brave Friends to qualify in the quarterfinals...

*end of VTR*

Zack: You heard that right, broskis. She wishes for the team to advance to the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, for her, S-ONE won that match and let's see how she feels about it.

*rolls VTR*

**Recorded: Earlier Today**

Santino: Yesterday, your birthday wish was for Brave Friends to win the match against S-ONE and advance to the quarterfinals, Unfortunately, you guys were defeated. Now, how did you feel that one of your wish didn't came true?

Yejin: You know, I felt slightly sad about the match. But despite of that, I guess we were motivated that much that we could be as strong as our opponents in the future. And speaking of S-ONE, I'd like to congratulate them for qualifying in the quarterfinals and we do hope that they will be succesful in the future matches.

*end of VTR*

Scott: Well, that's a good sport on her and it was her best birthday experience after all. Alright, let's get on to Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts for the official lineup. For the meantime, I'll be watching the Ice Cream music video on my phone.

Zack: And I'm still enjoying reading this mag. IT'S SIIIIIIIIICK!

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 좋은 저녁과 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 부 A대한 세 번째 제거 일치에 오신 것을 환영합니다.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and welcome to the 3rd elimination match for Division A of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 오늘의 경기는 BEBE FC 대 DAL★HOUSE FC 될 것입니다!

Justin: Tonight's match is going to be BEBE FC versus DAL★HOUSE FC!

*Seung Gi and Justin introduces the lineups of each team*

Official Entry of BEBE

FORMATION (4-4-2)

Doojun(CF)-HyunA(CF)

Hyunseung(SM)-Jihyun(CM)-Sohyun(CM)-Junhyung(SM)

Kikwang(FB)-Jiyoon(CB)-Gayoon(CB)-Dongwoon(FB)

Official Entry of DAL★HOUSE

FORMATION (3-6-1

Inati(CF)

Serri(OMF)-Gaeun(OMF)

Ahyoung(WB)-Jiyul(WB)

Subin(DMF)-Wohee(DMF)

Youngwon(DF)-Jessu(DF)-Daniel(DF)

*Scott and Zack random commentary*

Scott: Just like last time, same rules. First possession will be decided in a toss coin. And moments later, it was  Doojun who won in the toss coin.. so BEBE will get the first possession.

Zack: Scott, It's my first time to see a 3-6-1 formation. Do you think it's a great formation strategy?

Scott: Well, looking at the formation itself, I think this is more of a offensive type. 1 striker, 4 sets of mids and 2 wingers may go on for great offense, the problem is.. they might have a hard time blocking the opponent during defensive play.

Zack: Oh, I see your point, bro. OK, broskis.. sit back and relax. This is one heck of a game you don't wanna miss.

*Doojun does the starting kick*

Scott: AND IT'S THE START OF THE 1ST HALF. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the 3rd elimination match for Division A of the 2012 UKFL. DAL★HOUSE FC against BEBE FC.

Zack: The whole stadium is starting to get sizzling, the fans are getting crazy! Broskis, what a great matchup is going to be?

Scott: Jiyoon with the ball.. she passes to Kikwang.. then to Gayoon.. Woah! Wohee gets the 1st steal.

Zack: You know, what I do like in this kind of matchup is that players with common skills battle at each other For example.. Hyoyeon of S-ONE FC is known for her agility and quick steals, Minzy of Royal Aces has the same skill as hers.. if those two go head-to-head, that's where the real rivalry builds.

Scott: Inati with the posession.. Junhyung defending, he passes to Ahyoung.. Sohyun and Hyuna from the side.. she passes to Jiyul.. JIYUL FOR THE ATTACK.. YOSEOB GOES FOR THE SAVE!

Zack: Scott, I didn't expect that those two cover girls can be a dangerous team. It's like, OK, they've been posing on the men's magazine bringing all the broskis into their dream fantasy. But, when you face them to the football field, it's going to be a nightmare.

Scott: That's true, Zack. Ahyoung and Jiyul, two of the hottest players of DAL★HOUSE FC. They've been actually teaming up ever since they started to play football in the first place.

[Time remaining: 06:15]

Zack: Broskis, it's 06:15 on the clock.. BEBE FC in the offensive play. *pauses* Junhyung with the ball.. he passes to SoHyun.. Ahyoung on the defense.. AND JIYUL GOES FOR THE STEAL!

Scott: Nice distraction there by Ahyoung...

Ahyoung: Hey, sis. Nice steal..

Jiyul: Thanks! Jessu.. *passes the ball*

Jessu: Alright!

Scott: Jessu gets the ball.. to Inati.. COUNTER-STEAL BY HYUNA!

HyunA: Sorry, boy. It's ours now.

Zack: You gotta be kidding me, bro. HyunA's agility is a shocker.

Scott: That's right, Zack. Talking about physical stature, a medium-sized person can be possible of a scout or quick stealer. Physics 101, the lighter the body.. the faster it moves.

Zack: AND HERE COMES JIHYUN ON THE LEFT FLANK... SERRI AND SUBIN CLOSING IN.. SHE PASSES TO DONGWOON.. GOES FOR THE STRIKE.. BLOCKED BY SIMON!

Dongwoon: Oohh... So close.

Youngwon: Nice catch, Simon!

[Time remaining: 14:32]

Scott: We got 14 minutes running on the clock and BEBE FC in an all-out defense.

Zack: The girls of Dal★Shabet are doing great when it comes to offense especially the team-up of Jiyul and Ahyoung. But, they have to watch out.. Because most of the boys of BEAST are good in defensive measures. Scott, There's no exact description on how both of these teams make a good rivalry.

Scott: Jessu gets the ball.. he passes to Wohee... Jihyun and Jiyoon trying to stop her.. she passes to Subin... SUBIN ATTACKS.. YOSEOB WITH THE SAVE!

[Time remaining: 21:08]

Zack: We got 21 minutes running on the 1st half, as of now no one has scored a single goal. 

Serri: Inati, we got some defenders on both flanks.

Inati: Gaeun's open. I'll pass it on her.

Scott: Gaun with the ball now... she passes to Youngwon.. KIKWANG GETS THE STEAL!

Zack: DAL★HOUSE FC is doing a good job in securing corners, the problem is there are some area that they leave them open altough this is just one case if you're trying to make a tight defense.

Scott: That's true, Zack. There is a loophole on every defense, so they must find out how to interrupt their offensive momentum. *pauses* HYUNA GETS THE PASS... TRYING FOR A GOAL.. NO!

Coach Tae Hee: YOU CAN DO IT, GUYS! DON'T STOP TRYING!

Coach Yoon Ji: *claps* NICE WORK, TEAM! KEEP IT UP!

[Time remaining: 27:44]

Scott: It's 27:44 on the clock and we're still scoreless on the 1st half. Zack, things are going to get tougher for BEBE FC.

Jonghyun: DOOJUN! OVER HERE! 

Zack: Here's Doojun on the on the right flank.. Ahyoung against him... he passes to Jihyun.. Youngwon and Gaeun closing in.. NOW TO HYUNA, BACK TO JONGHYUN.. GOES FRO THE STRIKE.. NO GOOD!

[Time remaining: 35:18]

Zack: We got 35 minutes on the game, broskis. DAL★HOUSE FC in an offensive play. *pauses* Jiyul on the left flank.. Inati gets the pass.. 

Jessu: Dude... I'm open, pass it here!

Inati: There you go.. *passes to Jessu*

...Jessu with the ball.. Dongwoon and Doojun cornering her.. AND HERE COMES AHYOUNG.. OOHH.. SOHYUN WITH THE INTERCEPT!

Scott: Impressive defense playing by BEBE FC. Ahyoung is really good in the offense but the problem is that she  was caught off-guard by focusing merely on making a goal.

Zack: I agree on you, bro. Both of these teams are scoreless so they have a tendency to score a goal and advance to the quartefinals.

Scott: Jiyul with the drive.. SHE PASSES TO GAEUN.. GAYOON ON AHYOUNG.. DANIEL GETS THE PASS AND FOR THE GOAL ATTEMPT.. NO!

Daniel:  Aww.. man!

Sohyun: Nice save, oppa!

[Time remaining: 42:18]

Scott: We got 3 minutes left on the 1st half and both teams haven't scored a goal yet. *pauses* Here's Jihyun with the ball...

Jiyoon: Jihyun, over here!

...then gets Jihyun, Inati on the perimeter.. she passes to Kikwang.. Subin is against him.. Dongwoon gets the pass AND HERE COMES HYUNA.. SHE CHARGES.. JESSU AND DANIEL ON THE DEFENSE.. SHE PASSES TO DOOJUN.. DOOJUN STRIKES.... BUT SIMON BLOCKED IT!

Zack: Scott, I've never seen this kind of match.. Both teams are on fire despite the fact that they haven't scored a goal.

[Time remaining: 15 seconds 'til end of 1st half]

Jiyul: 15 SECONDS!

Doojun: Team! We got 15 seconds.. DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

Zack: 15 SECONDS LEFT ON THE GAME, BRO. DAL★HOUSE FC.. GETTING WILD ON THE OFFENSE.. 

Ahyoung: Oh no, I'm in trouble... Inati! *passes the ball*

Inati: Cool, thanks!

Scott: 5 SECONDS LEFT.. CAN INATI MAKE A GOAL THIS TIME? ...  HERE IT COMES... AND IT MISSES!

 

*END OF 1ST HALF*

Zack: AND THIS IS THE END OF 1ST HALF. So far, the match is 0-0.

Scott: Well Zack, I guess both teams are giving pressure at each other which made them scoreless. When we go to the 2nd half, we'll find out if one of these teams will score a goal. But up next, we'll see their performance rate in our halftime analysis. So, hang on tight. We'll be right back.

RESULTS

BEBE FC - 0

 

DAL★HOUSE FC - 0

 

Which team will make the 1st goal. Find out on the 2nd half.

*****

Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it.