MATCH 1 (Division B; Elimination): DISTRICT TWO FC VS. XOXQ FC [2nd Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERTheShilla Commercial with TVXQ's Changmin of XOXQ FC Version 2TheShilla Commercial with TVXQ's Changmin of XOXQ FC Version 3, Sempio Fucho Commercial with District 2's 2PM, WWEShop.com Commercial (Best E-Shopping Destination) and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

RESULTS (As of 1st Half)

DISTRICT TWO FC - 1

[Taecyeon: 33:33]

XOXQ FC - 0

 

*****

Zack: Welcome back to the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 and we're now on the 2nd half of the game. Before anything else, here's the schedule for the next three games... There would another elimination match for Division B tonight and it's going to be... SuJu fans listen to this.. SUPER ELVES FC versus BLAQ ANGELS FC. And on Friday, Novermber  23 [NOTE: This is only a fictional date],  there will be two elimination matches for Division A! First one is the match of S-ONE FC vs. Brave Friends FC at 2pm then followed by BEBE FC vs. Dal*House FC at 7pm. To see more of the football action, stay tune and subscribe to this story.

Scott: Also, we'd like to invite all of our UKFL readers to witness the most epic music award giving body in South Korea. There would be stars, music and so many surprises. Who will be this year's big trend in the K-Pop industry? Catch all these and more in 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards. It's going to happen next Friday, 30th of November, 7PM KST live at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibit Centre in Hongkong. Exclusively telecast on Channel M.

Zack: Hey, what happened to TVn?

Scott: For those people who doesn't heard about the news.. The ever beautiful TVn correspondent, Yura Seo, announced yesterday that TVn channel will change its name and it's now called Channel M. [In reality, it changed its name last Friday, 11/23/2012]

YURA SEO, TVn Correspondent

Zack: Oh, I get it now. In case Miss Yura Seo will read this, I just wanna say this to you... *does the phone call expression* CALL ME.

Scott: Well, as I was saying... To subscribe to this channel, contact your local cable provider in your area today. 

Zack: Broskis, voting is still open. Check out this website [http://mama.interest.me/poll] and vote for your favorite K-Pop artist that you deserve to win in various categories. But, make sure that you had your registered MNet account in order to vote. And you better hurry up, because the deadline of voting is on next Wednesday. November 28 at 11:59 in the evening.

...

Scott: And now, let's get back to our coverage and as of the 1st half, District 2 is leading the game with one point. 

Zack: Scott, I've finally realized that District 2 is a one deadly 'two-teamed' team because Nickhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung.. those three are playing at their best so far.

Scott: While on the other hand, despite of being behind at the 1st half.. XOXQ's Kris and Kai are also performing well. Though they haven't unleashed their full power, we can sense that they're using it when the time is right. 

**Tracking... Taecyeon and Kai (team meeting); Location: AFF Stadium**

Taecyeon: Alright.. good job, team. But this game's not over yet. 

Kai: ...they might have a headstart on the 1st half but that doesn't mean they have the control in the game.

Taecyeon: ..here's what we do... Nickhun and Wooyoung, you're on me. We're going to lead the squad and cut off XOXQ's possession.

Kai: ...after we've deal with those three. Yunho, do your best to weaken the defenses of District 2 and when we do, Kris and I will launch our secret weapon. Alright, we can do this. Let's go. XOXQ: EXOTIC! EXQUISITE! XOXQ... WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT!

Taecyeon: OK team.. Let's do this.. District 2: WHAT TIME IS IT? IT'S GAME TIME! DISTRICT 2... OUR TIME TO SHINE!

...

*Taecyeon does the starting kick*

Scott: AND THEY'RE OFF.. The 2nd half has already started and Disrict 2 gets the possession. Well, my friends, the action is getting more intense as the game gets tougher.

Zack: You said it, bro. Look at how do these teams take it to the next level and those fans... guess they couldn't wait until this 2nd half ends.

Jokwon: Jinwoo over here!

Scott: Jinwoo passes to Jokwon.. KIRS WITH THE STEAL!

Kris: Alright boys, Spread out! Spread out!

Zack: *pauses* Lay with the ball now... GETS ON TO CHANYEOL.. TO CHEN.. THEN TO KAI.. KAI WITH A PAYBACK GOAL KICK... AND IT DIDN'T GET THERE!

[Time Remaining: 49:01]

Scott: 49 minutes on the clock and XOXQ is so desperate to break the lead of District 2 FC.

Zack: Well you know, Scott. If I were XOXQ on a defensive play, I would focus on breaking down the offense play of the three but I'll make sure that I won't get a foul for that.

Scott: *pauses* Taecyeon gets the ball... passes to Nickhun.. WOOYOUNG FOR THE 2ND, NO!

Zack: WOW! This is SIIIIICK! District 2 wishes to get the 2nd goal for the team.. but Changmin doesn't want that to happen.

[Time Remaining: 54:26]

Zack: Broskis, it's 54:26 on the clock and District 2 is still on the lead by 1 point. Hey Scott, just one favor.

Scott: Go ahead, my friend. What is it?

Zack: Uhhmm.. you've mentioned a while ago about that cute and hot correspondent, Yura Seo. I mean, I was feeling kinda weird that I wish I wanna date her. Problem is, I don't know how to speak Korean and you know she does speak Korean fluently, right?

Scott: I guess I know a solution to that one, Zack. Ever familiar of Lisa Kelley? 

Zack: Uhhm.. No. All I know is Kelly Kelly. Who is she, anyway?

Scott: Well, she's the beautiful teacher behind an educational show in Arirang channel called "Let's Speak Korean".  *grabs Scott's phone and shows the pic to Zack* Here's a picture of her. 

 LISA KELLEY, "Let's Speak Korean" host

Zack: Woah! Are you serious, bro? With a hot, pretty teacher like her... I think I might learn Korean in just one shot. Wait, how did you met her?

Scott: Well, it's a long story. But anyway, I'll give you the DVD collection of Let's Speak Korean Season 3 because because I'm currently watching Season 4 of it. You can return that to me once you're done.

Zack: Sure, bro. Thanks for the DVD.

Scott: No problem, Zack. Going back to the game, LU HAN GOES FOR THE SHOT.. AND JAY PARK STOPPED IT!

[Time Remaining: 62:40]

Scott: 62:40 on the clock... District 2 in the offensive play. *pauses* Jinwoon with the ball the ball now... Jun.K gets it.. passes to Seulong.. *pauses* Baekhyun and Chen closing in.. he passes to Junho. JUNHO WITH THE KILL... SHOT FAILED!

Zack: District 2 is giving the pressure to XOXQ. I mean, they've been aggresive to get on the 2nd goal but XOXQ is trying their best to break it down.

Coach Kim Bum: TEAM! PUSH THE DEFENSE! DON'T LET XOXQ GET THE BALL!

[Time Remaining: 70:36]

Baekhyun: Oh man, this is bad. I better find an open spot.

Chen: Over here, man!

Baekhyun: Here you go... *passes to Chen*

Chen: Xie! Xie!

Zack: Here comes Chen with the ball... *pauses* it goes to Chanyeol... to Lay... STEAL FROM SEULONG! 

Junho: PASS IT HERE!

Seulong: Alright!

Scott: Junho withe the ball... passed to Taecyeon.. Jokwon now.. and then to Jun.K... *pauses* JINWOON GOES FOR THE KICK.. REJECTED!

[Time Remaining: 79:08]

Zack: It's 79:08 on the clock and XOXQ must score a goal to make the game draw.

Scott: Or better yet, Zack, score 2 goals to win this game.

Coach Min Young: BOYS! DEFENSE!

Kai: EVERYONE, PREPARE FOR THE CROSS DEFENSE!

Scott: XOXQ in their defensive maneuver... *pauses* Junho trapped in the CROSS DEFENSE.. he tried to pass but YUNHO GETS THE TURNOVER!

Coach Min Young: *claps for her team* GOOD JOB, BOYS!

[Time Remaining: 86:23]

Zack: 4 MINUTES LEFT ON THE GAME AND XOXQ HAS THE CONTROL...

Kris: I've been waiting for this moment.. Lay, Lu Han.. DOUBLE TEAM!

Scott: Just look how Lay and Lu Han double teaming Wooyoung and Jun.K... Lay passes Yunho... Nickhun, Jokwon and Jinwoon blocking him.. HE PASSES TO KAI...  TAECYEON TRYING TO STOP KAI.. SHIFT THE PASS TO KRIS.. KRIS WITH THE KRIS-CROSS... GETS THE GOOOAAAL!

[Kris-Cross: A move where Kris kicks the ball by faking the kick using one leg the strike using the other leg]

[District Two: 1 || XOXQ: 1]

[Kris: 86:36]

Zack: WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT FOR EXO-M's KRIS! FIRST GOAL FOR XOXQ!

After 4 minutes...

**MATCH ENDS, DRAW!!**

RESULTS

DISTRICT TWO FC - 1

[Taecyeon: 33:33]

XOXQ FC - 1

[Kris: 86:36]

*****

Zack: AND THE MATCH IS OVER!

*Fans cheering*

Scott: But wait, Zack. The match isn't over yet.

Zack: Are you serious, bro? Why not?

Scott: The match ends in a tie. Since this is a tournament and there could only be one winner, it is decided by a method of free kick. 

Zack: Is there such a rule for that?

Scott: Yes it is, my friend. And only the team captain and the lead striker can participate in a deadlock kick. The first one to strike is the team captain, then if eithr both of them succeed or failed.. the lead striker will take the kick. Whoever succeded in the deadlock kick while the other one fails is the team that'll qualify for the quarterfinals for Division B.

And so, both team captains went on a deadlock kick. Taecyeon came first.. then Kai.

RESULTS

TAECYEON [O]

KAI [O]

Now, here's the second attempt

RESULTS

KRIS [O] (XOXQ wins by Deadlock)

NICKHUN [X]

Scott: AND IT IS FINAL... *pauses* XOXQ DEFEATS DISTRICT 2! WHICH MEANS.. THEY NOW ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Zack: XOXQ having a hard time dealing with District 2 since the entire game. But after all, they've overcome their biggest obstacle in the football field.

Scott: That's right, Zack. Now, let's get on to Josh Matthews to introduce the Player of the Game.

**Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: Thanks, Scott. This man has made XOXQ a remarkable achievement by making their team qualify for the quarterfinals. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome.. the PLAYER OF THE GAME, Kris. Kris, congratulations for being today's Player of the Game.

Kris: Xie! Xie! I didn't expect that I'll become the player of the game but I'm thankful for this achievement.

Josh: OK, we've seen from the entire game that you guys had a hard time dealing with District 2. What do you think was the hardest part of that match?

Kris: Well, Josh, the defensive performance of Taecyeon, Nickhun and Wooyoung was way too good and that was the hardest part. But despite of their tight defense combination, we tried our best to break it down even though they get most of the possession.

**The interview goes on**

Josh: So, any message you want to say to the fans?

Kris: To all of our X-PERTS, in behalf of team XOXQ... Thank you very much! For all the support, for all the love and for the strength that you gave us in every minute. We've never been victorious because of you, guys. And with that, we will practice more so that you can cheer for us in the future matches. Once again, thank you. 

Josh: Well that was a fantastic speech, Kris. Thank you so much for the time and congratulations, Kris, and good luck on the quarterfinals.

Kris: You're welcome, Josh. It was a pleasure to be on this interview.

Josh: Back to you, Scott.

Scott: Thanks, Josh. And this just in... we've just recieved an ANNOUNCEMENT about the official theme song of the UKFL. Well, let's hear it from the UKFL author and manager, sonetrix_24.

*rolls VTR*

sonetrix_24: Good afternoon, UKFL readers. I'm so proud to announce that the official theme song of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE is Shooting Star by Owl City. I've chose this song because of its inspirational message. I also saw the meaning about the stars in the sky, where I can compare all of the players of each team, like a star. To end my announcement, I want to say my final note. Either you win, or you lose, keep on shining. Because you are the inspiration to all your fans around the world. This is sonetrix_24, signing off.

*end of VTR*

Zack: So, there you have it. Shooting Stars by Owl City is the official theme song of the UKFL. Well, that's all the time we had for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE 1ST ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. For those who want to read the previous matches, you may do so by clicking any chapter of your choice. Once again this is the Long Island Iced "Z" Zack Ryder reminding you all to TAKE CARE.. *spikes his hair* SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO! WOO! WOO! *removes sunglasses* YOU KNOW IT!

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. This is Scott Stanford. Kamsahamnida, thank you all for joining with us. See you on the next chapter for the next match of UKFL 2012. But before we go... the Shooting Star music video is available at the end of this chapter. Goodbye and have a good time.

 
 

FINAL RESULTS 

DISTRICT TWO FC - 1

[Taecyeon: 33:33]

XOXQ FC - 1 [Wins via Deadlock]

[Kris: 86:36; Deadlock Kick]

*****

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, I hope you've enjoyed the match. Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY and SEE YOU ON THE NEXT MATCH.