MATCH 2 (Division B; Elimination): SUPER ELVES FC VS. BLAQ ANGELS FC [1st Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: ELIMINATION 

DIVISION B: SUPER ELVES FC VS. BLAQ ANGELS FC

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

Aired at: 11/21/2012
 
UPDATE: XOXQ defeats District 2 and advances to the Quarterfinals
 
 
*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1700 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: EARLIER TODAY, IT WAS AN AMAZING MATCH BETWEEN DISTRICT TWO FC AND XOXQ FC. THE MATCH ENDED UP IN A DRAW BUT IN THE END, XOXQ GETS THE WIN BY MEANS OF DEADLOCK AND THEY NOW ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS. TONIGHT, WHO AMONG THESE TEAMS FROM DIVISION B WILL QUALIFY NEXT? WILL IT BE THE ELVEN PRIDE OF SUPER JUNIOR OR WILL IT BE THE SAVIOURS OF THE FOOTBALL FIELD? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GOOD EVENING, AND WELCOME TO THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. I'M JOSH MATTHEWS, BRINGING THE ACTION ONCE AGAIN... LIVE AT THE AFF STADIUM. WE NOW GO TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY.

**Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Zack: Thanks Josh and again WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE SPECIAL COVERAGE of Division B 2nd Elimination Match of the 2012 UKFL. IT'S THE LONG ISLAND ICE "Z", ZACK RYDER. Your freindly commentary broski.

Scott: And I'm Scott Stanford. Zack, I'm telling you... we're seeing some men the whole day.

Zack: That's true, Scott. I can still hear some of our babes cheering and I think the supporters of those green guys are the loudest.

Scott: Well, I know the reason for that.. because TONIGHT, Super Junior is here and they're goona be ON ACTION!

Zack: ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO? THOSE GUYS ARE THE MOST POPULAR BOY GROUP IN KOREA NOW.

Scott: Exactly, Zack. And they're better than ONE DIRECTION... But, let's cut the chatter for now.. let's meet our two teams who will be battling tonight. Let's begin with BLAQ Angels FC.

BLAQ ANGELS FC

-MBLAQ + Teen Top

-They're not BLACK... but they look good.

-Watch out for: THE THUNDER!!

-Team Specialty: Side Assault/Defense

Zack: OK, I've never heard of Teen Top but I think they have a potential but as for MBLAQ, I think they're good... It keeps me singing  ♫ "OH YEAH! OH! OH! OH YEAH! I'M FEELING GOOD, OH YEAH! YEAH!" ♫ [From Oh Yeah by MBLAQ]

Scott: Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality or MBLAQ for short, merges with Teen Top. And Zack, I'm telling you... these guys can be dangerous in some proportions. They don't mostly use front attacks but they're more use on the sideways. 

Zack: Oh.. I must say.. they're really.. really unique. Scott, I THINK THE GIRLS ARE EXCITED.. LET'S GO NOW TO THE SUPER ELVES!

SUPER ELVES FC

-Super Junior

-The MIGHTY ELVES IS HERE

-Watch out for: Ambush Attacks or any Army inspired tactics

-Team Specialty: Army Tactic style of gameplay

Scott: Well, as we all know, SuJu's leader Leeteuk and member Heechul are currently serving in the army and with that.. Coach Chae Rim had an idea on how she'll assemble her team. Those two taught her on different tactics that is inspired in the military and I think this will be their advantage in defeating BLAQ Angels.

Zack: Well, it's SIIIIICK! Although Leeteuk and Heechul are out there serving in the military.. they have been big help to the team. Imagine, they helped their coach ensure victory to the team.

Scott: Absolutely right, Zack. But when we come back, WE'RE GOING TO WITNESS THE CLASH BETWEEN SUPER ELVES FC AND BLAQ ANGELS FC.

Zack: So, broskis, stick around. Cuz' we'll be RYBACK, bro!

**Ryback gave the Scary Face to Zack**

RYBACK, WWE Superstar

Zack: What the.. Did I just say RYBACK? ARE YOU SERIOUS... *thinks by himself* Wait a minute.. *to Ryback* Is that CM Punk behind you?

CM Punk: *was really behind Ryback* Oh.. thanks a lot, Zack. YOU BLEW MY COVER! THAT'S DISRESPECT TO THE CHAMPION! *flees while saying* YOU'LL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS! 

**Ryback fleds and chases CM Punk**

CM Punk, WWE Superstar(WWE Champion)

Zack: Phew. That was a close one.

Scott: I'll fix this... We'll be right back.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILER, LG SMART TV Commercial with Super Elves FC (SuJu)WWEShop.com Commercial (Get amazing deals!), ANY SuJu commercial and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Scott: And welcome back to the special coverage of the 2012 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE live at the AFF Stadium. Right now, it's the 2nd elimination match for Division B. Super Elves FC against BLAQ Angels FC.

Zack: *surfing the net using his phone* Alright, hope my bet wins.

Scott: Hey Zack, what are you doing?

Zack: Uhhm.. Voting for my bet in the 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards.

Scott: Wow, that's great! Who did you vote for?

Zack: It's a secret, bro.

Scott: Aww.. come on Zack, it's just between you and me. And besides, we're Broskis.

Zack: A secret is a secret, Scott, and you know it. If I told you that, two things will happen. One, I blew the secret and two, KPop fans will tell me that I'm a bias.

Scott: Oh OK.. Well, my friends, without further ado... Let's take over to Lee Seung Gi and our good friend, Justin Roberts for the team lineup. And I'm going to vote for my bet, too and I won't tell to Zack. 

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 좋은 저녁과 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 부 B의 두 번째 제거 경기에 오신걸 환영합니다.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and welcome to the 2nd elimination match for Division B of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 오늘의 경기는 BLAQ Angels FC 대 Super Elves FC 될 것입니다!

Justin: Tonight's match is going to be BLAQ ANGELS FC versus SUPER ELVES FC!

*Seung Gi and Justin introduces the lineups of each team*

Official Lineup of BLAQ Angels

FORMATION (4-5-1)

Thunder(FW)

Seungho(SMF)-G.O.(SMF)

Leejoon(CMF)-L.Joe(CMF)-Mir(CMF)

Chunji(FB)-Neil(CB)-Ricky(CB)-Chanjo(FB)

Official Lineup of SUPER ELVES

FORMATION (4-4-2/Diamond

Eunhyuk(FW)-Donghae(FW)

Siwon (AMF)

Kyuhyun(SMF)-Ryeowook(SMF)

Seungmin(DMF)

Yesung(FB)-Henry(CB)-Zhoumi(CB)-Kibum(FB)

*Scott and Zack random commentary*

Zack: Well, broskis, same rules. First possesion goes to the winner of the toss coin. Moments later, the winner was Seungho which means BLAQ Angels gets the  opportunity to go first.

Scott: Meanwhile, let's a look at the audiences section and LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE.

Zack: Are you serious, bro? She's there? She's kinda familiar don't you think, Scott.

Scott: Aww, come on Zack. That's 2NE1 member Sandara Park of the Royal Aces FC. She went here to watch the match and cheer for her younger brother.

Sandara Park, Royal Aces FC

Zack: Oh yeah. That's the great thing about having a brother or a sister from the other recording company, you can cheer for them as they step in the football field for him or her to be encouraged.

Scott: That's true, Zack. In a few minutes... the battle...

*Seungho does the starting kick*

Scott: BEGINS NOW! *pauses* Ladies and gentlemen, you're now reading the 2nd Elimination match for Division B of the UKFL 2012. BLAQ Angels against the Super Elves.

Zack: Yes, Scott. This is NOT your regular football, broskis, this is one FISTPUMPING K-Pop football action you definitely don't wanna miss.

Scott: So far, BLAQ Angels ar doing good in the game... Mir passes the ball to Niel.. then gets to Ricky... KIBUM WITH THE STEAL! 

Zack: As you can see, Super Elves are playing good on defense.. Well, that's because they've been examining the field while defending the opponent's attack at the same time.

Scott: Well, talking about tactics, Zack.. Coach Chae Rim told her boys to measure the opponent's strength before they attack. Study their moves as they play either offensively or defensively in the field so that they can take advantage and somehow score a goal with their opponents let loose of them.

Zack: Here we go, HENRY WITH THE BALL... PASSES TO SEUNGMIN, SEUNGMIN WITH THE ATTACK.. C.A.P. SAVES!

Scott: Great catch.. by C.A.P. How long this will keep up?

Zack: Well like what you said, Scott. They're using tactics, they let that shot be catched by C.A.P. so that they'll know how much longer he can catch as many shots as he can.

[Time remaining: 05:11]

Scott: It's now 05:11 on the clock and Super Elves working on with an another defensive tactic.

Eunhyuk: Team Alpha.. guard the left flank! Team Beta, on the right! 

Thunder: Seungho.. the Elves are building walls.. what now?

Seungho: We take them from behind.. TEAM! Penetrate the defense!

Zack: It looks like BLAQ Angels are having with a great idea, will it work?.. Chunji with the long pass... IT WORKED! *pauses* Now, Seungho.. FIRST GOAL FOR THE BLAQ MEN..  BLOCKED BY SHINDONG! 

Donghae: BALL SECURED! Nice work, Shindong!

Shindong: THANKS! Here we GO!

[Time remaining: 09:48]

Zack: 9 minutes playing on the game clock.. BLAQ Angels on the offensive play *pauses* L.Joe with the ball.. goes for the pass.. SIWON WITH THE STEAL!

Siwon: ALRIGHT TEAM! Wingbird Assault.. on the go!

Eunhyuk: YOU GUYS HEARD SIWON... WINGBIRD.. GO.. GO!

Scott: And so, they form themselves for the Wingbird Assault. *pauses* Four players on both flanks... Yesung with the ball.. passed to Siwon.. Siwon, ALMOST FOR THE ATTACK.. HE PASSED TO DONGHAE.. DONGHAE WITH THE KICK... AND HE NICKS THE GOAL!!

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder*

Siwon: YEAH BRO! FIRST GOAL FOR SUPER JUNIOR!

Donghae: TAHNKS FOR THE ASSIST, HIGH FIVE! *high fives Siwon*

Super Elves: YEEEAAAHHH! WOOOOH!

[BLAQ Angels: 0 || Super Elves: 1]

[Donghae: 10:07]

Zack: Well that was SIIIIIICK! DONGHAE.. GETS THE FIRST GOAL.. FOR THE SUPER ELVES!

[Time remaining: 15:21]

Scott: 15:21 on the clock.. Leejoon with the ball... Mir gets the pass..

Mir: L.Joe and Thunder... I think we should anticipate before these guys make another formation.

Donghae: Wait for it... TEAM! DEFENSIVE AMBUSH.. GO!

Zack: Super Elves, defensive ambush.. L.Joe passes the ball BUT YESUNG GETS THE STEAL!

Scott: Well, folks. Super Elves are doing great job in defense.. Zack, like what we've said before they're using implementation of military strategy. *pauses* ZHOUMI WITH BALL NOW, PASSES TO EUNHYUK.. TO SIWON.. KYUHYUN FOR THE OFFENSE.. HE SHOOTS..... AND IT CONNECTS!

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Coach Chae Rim: YEAAAAAHHH.. HEHEHEHEHE! THAT'S MY BOYS!

Seungho: I can't believe it.. These guys are good.

[BLAQ Angels: 0 || Super Elves: 2]

[Kyuhyun: 15:43]

[Time remaining: 21:34]

Coach Jung Jin: COME ON, BOYS! KEEP GOING! DON'T LET THEM MAKE A TURNOVER!

Zack: Broskis, 21:34 on the clock and right now, BLAQ Angels are desperate to break down the defense of Super Elves.

Scott: You know, Zack, it'll be useless for them to be aggresive if you're dealing with group of tacticians. If they want to break down the opponent's gameplan, they must think of a counterattack strategy in order for them to have the edge in the game.

Zack: KYUHYUN GOING FOR THE ATTACK.. THUNDER STEALS THE BALL.. *pauses* RICKY.. FOR THE LONG PASS.. MIR GETS THE BALL... MIR FOR THE ATTACK... DEFLETED BY SHINDONG!

[Time remaining: 27:39]

Kyuhyun: Hey Ryeo.. I'll make a pass! *passes the ball*

Ryeowook: THANKS!

Scott: It's 27 minutes on the clock and Ryeowook has the ball.. *pauses* he passes to Seungmin.. GETS TO YESUNG.. G.O., NEIL AND RICKY CLOSING IN.. PASSES EUNHYUK.. NOW TO SIWON.. 

Siwon: Alright. Here we go.

C.A.P.: *on his mind* Heheh. He's doing the direct attack.

Seungho: HE'S ABOUT TO ATTACK! STOP HIM!

Zack: SIWON... GOES FOR THE KILL.. AND HE HITS THE NET!

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Scott: OH MY GOODNESS! CHOI SIWON.. SUPER ELVES' 3RD GOAL! 

Zack: ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO? THAT WAS A KILLER SHOT BY SIWON!

[BLAQ Angels: 0 || Super Elves: 3]

[Siwon: 27:56]

[Time remaining: 34:18]

G.O.:  Let's go! Let's go! Push it! Push it!

Eunhyuk: Guys, secure the perimeter!

Zack: Broskis, it's 34 minutes on the clock... THE ACTION GETS INTENSE.. SUPER ELVES HAS THREE, BLAQ ANGELS HAS NOTHING.

Scott: Perimiter defense by the Super Elves... but wait, it turns to be that they spread out.

Neil: Alright, it looks like these guys break out. NOW'S OUR CHANCE!

Scott: Neil.. with a pass to L.Joe.. passes now to Ricky.. then to Mir... Mir passes Thunder.. Donghae and Yesung closing in.. L.Joe gets the ball.. L.JOE IN ATTACK FORM... HE GOES FOR THE STRIKE.. NO!

L.Joe: Oh man. That big guy's tough.

[Time remaining 38:24]

Scott: 38:24 on the clock. *pauses* Kibum on the right flank... Passes the ball to Henry.. Yesung gets it..

Yesung: TEAM! S-Winder Go!

Zack: Super Elves with their offensive tactic.. S-Winder. *pauses* They're forming like a sidewinder snake and it looks like Donghae has the ball.. HE PASSED TO EUNHYUK.. EUNHYUK FOR THE S-WINDER STRIKE... YES!

[S-Winder Strike: A move where any player of Super Elves position on the frond head of the S-Winder strikes the ball]

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Scott: C.A.P. cannot believe how powerful the S-Winder was. That is one unpredictable move by Eunhyuk.

[BLAQ Angels: 0 || Super Elves: 4]

[Eunhyuk: 38:39]

[Time remaining: 44:30]

Zack: Broskis, we got 30 seconds remaining, BLAQ Angels must score a single goal and they're now behind by four.

Scott: That's right, Zack. And here comes Seungho with the ball.. passes to Chunji.. to Niel.. Ricky.. AND THEN IT GOES TO THUNDER.. THUNDER WITH THE ATTACK.. AND A BLOCK FROM SHINDONG!

[Time remaining: 10 seconds till end of 1st half]

Seungho: DOUBLE TIME! WE GOT ONLY 10 SECONDS!

Scott: 10 SECONDS REMAINING.. BLAQ ANGELS ARE PRESSURED.. CAN THEY STOP SUPER ELVES FROM SCORING ANOTHER GOAL?

...

*END OF 1ST HALF*

Zack: AND 1ST HALF HAS COME TO AN END.. *pauses* SUPER ELVES, LEADING THE HALF WITH 4 POINTS!

Scott: That's right, Zack. What a dejavu of this match, my friends.. because if you guys can remember, Royal Aces has also scored 4 points when they had a match against Spectrum FC. Up next is the in-depth analysis of the 1st half. We'll be right back after the commercial break.

RESULTS

BLAQ ANGELS FC - 0

 

SUPER ELVES FC - 4

[Donghae: 10:07]

[Kyuhyun: 15:43]

[Siwon: 27:56]

[Eunhyuk: 38:39]

Super Elves FC dominated the 1st half. Can they keep this up?

*****

Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it.