MATCH 3 (Division A; Elimination): BEBE FC VS. DAL★HOUSE FC [2nd Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERMBC K-Pop Festival in Vietnam TRAILER ShoeMarker commercial featuring BEAST's Doojoon and 4Minute's Hyuna of BEBE FC ,WWEShop.com Commercial (Best E-Shopping Destination), Shin Ramyun commercial RED and BLACK versions with BEBE FC's BEASTWWE TLC: Table, Ladders and Chairs 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

RESULTS (As of 1st half)

BEBE FC - 0

 

DAL★HOUSE FC - 0

 

*****

Zack: Broskis, welcome back to the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 and we're now on the 2nd half of the game. Before anything else, Catch the last two elimination matches of Division B, so here's the schedule of matches on Monday. In the afternoon.. it's Sf(x) FC vs. Code ZE:A FC, and in the evening it's going to be KARAT FC vs. INFINITY FC. To see more of the football action, stay tune and subscribe to this story.

Scott: Also, it's going to be a feast filled with TLC.. Nope, we're not talking about tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. It's about WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs! December 16th live at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York! Only on Pay-Per-View.. Schedules of telecast for this event may depend on the country you're living in.

Zack: This November.. enjoy your K-Pop experience in two ways, with our back-to-back DOUBLE K-POP TREATS! First, if WWE: TLC is a feast of hardcore weapons, the 2012 MBC K-Pop Festival is a feast of pure K-Pop stars.. with performances by SISTAR, T-ARA, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, B.A.P, miss A, KARA, TVXQ, HyunA, BEAST, FTISLAND, Girls' Generation and more! And it's all gonna happen on  Wednesday, November 28, live at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam. Exclusively telecast on MBC.

...then, catch your favorite artists as they perform and rise to the top on the biggest music award giving body in South Korea. Who among these acts is this industry's biggest trend of 2012. Find out at the 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards. Friday, November 30, live at the Hongkong Convention and Exhibit Centre in Hongkong.  Exclusively telecast on Channel M. To subscribe both of these channels, contact your local cable or satellite provider today.

Zack: Voting is stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill on-going, broskis. You can vote for your deserving favorite artists.. also in two ways, you can do it in solo: [http://mama.interest.me/poll] or grab your friends (or your broskis) and vote together: [http://mama.interest.me/votetogether]. Once again, voting is closed until November 28 at the end of 11:59 in the evening.

Scott: Now let's get back on the field and LOOK WHO'S HERE! It's DAL★HOUSE FC's official mascot.. DALJA the Dalmatian!

Zack: You know it kinda reminds me of my childhood when I attended a dog show. And I think one of the cool breeds of dog aside from the Labrador is DALMATIAN. They're one of a kind because they're the only dogs that has spots. ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO? 

DALJA, DAL★HOUSE's Dalmatian Mascot

Scott: As of the 1st half, both teams remains scoreless.. how are they going to change it on the 2nd half?

**Tracking... Doojun and Serri (team meeting); Location: AFF Stadium**

Serri: OK team, listen up! Our opponent is tougher than we expected. We have to be as tough as them.

Doojun: ...we know how DAL★HOUSE play the game, and it looks like we have a great plan.

Serri: ...Ahyoung and Jiyul, you two are doing great on the 1st half, this time, I'd like the two of you to lead the offense and get that 1st goal for the team.

Doojun: ...if those guys played in full offence, I want you guys to break it down and Hyuna, you're on me. We'll lead the offense and cut-off Ahyoung and Jiyul's momentum. Got it? OK team.. let's do this! BEBE: HOLD ON TIGHT, WE'LL WIN THIS FIGHT! WE'RE THE BEST, FORGET THE REST! BEBE FC.. LET'S GO!

Serri: ...Alright, we have to win for us to advance. Let's do this.. DAL★HOUSEDAL★NATION UNITE! LET'S GO.. LET'S GO.. DAL★HOUSE FC! AWOO!

*Serri does the starting kick*

Scott: AND THE 2ND HALF IS ON THE GO! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU'RE STILL READING THE 3RD  SET OF ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. BEBE FC VS. DAL★HOUSE FC!

Zack: Just like what we've said earlier, both teams scored nothing as of the 1st half. Who among them will get it first?

Scott: GAEUN WITH THE BALL... GAYOON WITH THE STEAL!

Zack: BEBE FC is constant on their game plan. Ever since they stepped on the field, their mindset is not just winning the tournament. They have to foucs on the game in order for them to achieve that goal.

Scott: Kikwang.. passes to Jihyun.. Jiyul in the defense mode.. curve pass, to JUNHYUNG... FOR THE ATTACK.. SIMON WITH THE SAVE! 

Zack: Well, Scott.. Junhyung has the potential of being the offensive midfielder. Although, some may say that midfielders are for plain speed type, those middies has something more than just speed.

[Time remaining: 51:27]

Zack: We got 51 minutes running on the 2nd half, broskis. And it's Ahyoung with the possession.

Ahyoung: Unnie! *passes to Serri*

Serri: Thanks, Ahyoung!

Doojun: Let's corner this one!

Scott: Doojun trying to corner Serri... she passes to Inati.. Jihyun and Jiyoon closing in.. Jiyul gets the pass, she drives from the right flank AND WHAT A STEAL FROM HYUNA!

Zack: You know, that Hyuna is excellent when it comes to steals. I don't know if she has her own tactic or she has the talent?

Scott: It's really a mystery for us, Zack. But one thing's for sure is that she is one of the assets of the team. *pauses* HERE COMES DOOJUN WITH THE BALL.. AND THERE GOES HYUNA.. JESSU TRYING TO BLOCK, SHE HITS THE STRIKE AND GETS THE GOOOAL!

 *BEBE fans' cheer goes louder*

Zack: That.. was unexpectedly SIIIIIIIIICK!

Scott: And finally, a goal has made within 51 minutes and 56 seconds! Hyuna gets the first goal for BEBE FC!

[BEBE: 1 || DAL★HOUSE: 0]

[Hyuna: 51:56]

[Time remaining: 60:14]

Scott: It's now 60 minutes on the clock. DAL★HOUSE doing the offensive play...

Coach Yoon Ji: COME ON, TEAM! PUSH THE OFFENSE! DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF-GUARD!

Zack: Youngwon gets the ball... Kikwang trying to block him, he passes to Subin.. GAEUN GETS THE BALL.. GAYOON AND JUNHYUNG ON THE DEFENSE.. AND HERE'S AHYOUNG... WITH THE ATTACK.. YES!

 *DAL★HOUSE fans' cheer goes louder*

Coach Yoon Ji: *claps* GOOD JOB, AHYOUNG!

Jiyul: YOU DID IT, UNNIE!

Ahyoung: Thanks, Jiyul!

Scott: Ahyoung of Dal★Shabet.. responded the first goal of BEBE FC. This match is getting intense!

[BEBE: 1 || DAL★HOUSE: 1]

[Ahyoung: 60:30]

[Time remaining: 66:55]

Zack: Broskis, It's 66 minutes running on the 2nd half. BEBE for an all-out offensive play...

Coach Tae Hee: COME ON, TEAM! PUSH HARDER! DON'T GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE!

Scott: Jiyoon in control of the ball.. she passes to Kikwang.. Jessu and Inati on the move, he passes to Hyuna and HERE COMES DOOJUN... DRIVES WITH THE BALL.. AHYOUNG TRYING TO STOP HIM..  DOOJUN WITH THE STRIKE.. ANOTHER GOAL!

 *BEBE fans' cheer goes louder AND LOUDER*

Junhyung: DUDE! YOU JUST HIT ANOTHER GOAL!

Hyuna: OPPA! NICE SHOT!

Doojun: THANKS! I COULDN'T DONE THAT WITHOUT YOU! *hugs Hyuna*

Zack: WHAT AN INTENSE ATTACK BY DOOJUN! These guys didn't expect the aggresiveness of this broski!

[BEBE: 2 || DAL★HOUSE: 1]

[Doojun: 67:19]

[Time remaining: 74:28]

Scott: We got 74 minutes on the 2nd half and BEBE FC has now 2 points in this match.

Zack: You know, Scott. There's no doubt.. this team is really DANGEROUS! 

Serri: Inati.. make a long pass! We're in trouble here.

Inati: Alright! *does the long pass*

Scott: Inati with the long pass.. AND GAEUN GETS IT! *pauses* BEBE OUTNUMBERING.. SHE PASSES TO JIYUL, HYUNA BLOCKING HER OFFENSE.. JIYUL WITH THE STRIKE... SHE HITS IT!

 *DAL★HOUSE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Coach Yoon Ji: *claps* ALRIGHT, JIYUL! YOU DID IT!

Inati: GREAT SHOT, JIYUL!

Jiyul: Thanks, guys!

Zack: I've never seen anything like this. DAL★HOUSE is on fire! This is just the beginning of the rivalry between BEBE FC and DAL★HOUSE  FC!

[BEBE: 2 || DAL★HOUSE: 2]

[Jiyul: 74:54]

[Time remaining: 79:47]

Zack: Broskis, we're now down to 11 minutes remaining on the clock. THE HEAT IS ON.. THE CROWD IS GETTING WILD.. Both teams fighting for the quarterfinal slot.

Scott: That's right, Zack. Only one of these teams will qualify and they do everything they can to be on the quarterfinals. *pauses* Ahyoung with the ball... SOHYUN FOR THE QUICK STEAL!

Zack: I've been observing BEBE's abilities and it looks like most girls from 4Minute are good in quick steals and interception while the guys from BEAST is better in the offensive play. *pauses* Doojun in control with the ball... he passes to Dongwoon.. Subin and Jessu intercepting.. HE PASSES TO JUNHYUNG.. ANOTHER STRIKE.. SIMON SAVES IT!

[Time remaining: 86:23]

Scott: Well, my firends, we now only have 4 minutes till the end of the 2nd half. And I'm not talking about the K-Pop group though they're currently playing for this match,

Zack: And speaking of 4minute, Looks like all of them are outnumbering Jiyul on the field. She tried the long pass but Junhyung gets the ball!

Inati: Jessu.. Subin.. intercept him! 

Jessu: Gotcha..

Scott: Hyuna gets the pass.. she passes to Doojun.. Inati for the defense, he passes to Kikwang.. then to Jihyun.. SHE GETS THE ATTACK.. NICE CATCH BY SIMON!

[Time remaining: 10 seconds 'til end of 2nd half]

Scott: TIME..IS..RUNNING OUT! We only 10 seconds and DAL★HOUSE is getting aggresive and showing their wild aura in the field.

Zack: JIYUL WITH THE BALL... LONG PASS... AND AHYOUNG GETS IT.. 3 SECONDS, SHE SHOOTS... BUT YOSEOB STOPPED IT!

**MATCH ENDS, DRAW!!**

RESULTS

BEBE FC - 2

[Hyuna: 51:56]

[Doojun: 67:19]

DAL★HOUSE FC - 2

[Ahyoung: 60:30]

[Jiyul: 74:54]

*****

Scott: The match ends in a draw. Which means they have to break the tie in a deadlock kick.

Zack: This is going to be a nailbiter. Both teams showed a good game but only one will win and qualify in the quarterfinals. Who will it be?

And so, both team captains went on a deadlock kick. Doojun came first.. then Serri.

RESULTS

DOOJUN [X]

SERRI [X]

Now, here's the second attempt

RESULTS

INATI [X

HYUNA [O(BEBE wins by Deadlock)

Scott: Ohh.. Simon failed to block the strike. Which means... BEBE FC will advance to the quarterfinals for Division A of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Zack: After 90 minutes of intense, hardcore action. BEBE remains victorious in the end. Let's get on to our good friend, Josh Matthews to meet our Player of the Game.

**Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: Thanks, Zack. It was really a head-to-head battle between these two teams but BEBE FC wins by deadlock kick. The girl behind this victory is our Player of the Game, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... 4 minute's Hyuna. Hello Hyuna, congratulations for being the player of the game and your victory against DAL★HOUSE FC.

Hyuna: Thank you so much, Josh. And hey, I think you're cute *winks at Josh*

Josh: Woah! hehehehe... Thanks, Ms. Hyuna. Anyway, we've seen from the entire game that you and Doojun are doing great with offfensive combinations. Now, what were your secrets of your effective team-up with him.

Hyuna: To be honest, Josh oppa, it's true that we're good when it comes to offensive play. But, the only secret for our good team-up is communication. In order for our team to be effective during the game, we communicate at each other not just to our team captain. We also not forget to stick to game just like what our coach asked us to do so.

**The interview goes on**

Josh: OK, you have any final words to your fans?

Hyuna: To all of our Beautiful fans... BEBE FC would like to thank you for all the love and support you gave us in this match. We couldn't be victorious if you guys aren't cheering us and with those cheers, we gained our strength and help us win the fight. So, for that. Thank you guys and I love you all.

Josh: Thank you so much, Ms. Hyuna and congratulations once again.

Hyuna: Thanks again, Josh. It's an honor to have this interview.

 

Josh: Back to you, Scott.

Scott: Thanks, Josh. And this just in... this coming Wednesday (as in November 28), we'll have our surprise guest commentator to join us in the action. Who is it? Find out soon. And catch the last two matches for Division B back-to-back that's going to happen on Monday.

Zack: Weeeeeell, that's all the time we have for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE 3RD ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. For those of you who want to read the previous matches, you may do so by clicking the following links.

[Royal Aces vs. Spectrum: 1st half || 2nd half]

[District Two vs. XOXQ: 1st half || 2nd half]

[BLAQ Angels vs. Super Elves: 1st half || 2nd half]

[Brave Friends vs. S-ONE: 1st half || 2nd half]

...Once again this is the Long Island Iced "Z" Zack Ryder wishing you all to TAKE CARE.. *spikes his hair* SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO! WOO! WOO! *removes sunglasses* YOU KNOW IT!

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. This is Scott Stanford. Kamsahamnida, thank you all for joining with us. See you on the next chapter for the next match of UKFL 2012. Goodnight everybody, have a good time.

FINAL RESULTS

BEBE FC - 3

[Hyuna: 51:56; Deadlock Kick]

[Doojun: 67:19]

DAL★HOUSE FC - 2

[Ahyoung: 60:30]

[Jiyul: 74:54]

*****

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, I hope you've enjoyed the match. Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY and SEE YOU ON THE NEXT MATCH.