MATCH 2 (Division A; Elimination): BRAVE FRIENDS FC VS. S-ONE FC [1st Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: ELIMINATION 

DIVISION A: BRAVE FRIENDS FC VS. S-ONE FC

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

Aired at: 11/23/2012
 
UPDATE: Super Elves defeats BLAQ Angels and advances to the Quarterfinals
*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1400 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: TWO DAYS AGO, BOTH XOXQ AND SUPER ELVES OF DIVISION B HAS ADVANCED TO THE QUARTERFINALS. TODAY IS THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A. WHO AMONG THESE TEAMS WILL JOIN ROYAL ACES TO QUALIFY FOR THE QUARTERFINALS SLOT? WILL IT BE THE FEARLESS TEAM OF BRAVE FRIENDS FC OR WILL IT BE THE PRIDE OF GIRLS' GENERATION, S-ONE FC? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GOOD AFTERNOON, AND WELCOME TO THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. I'M JOSH MATTHEWS, BRINGING THE ACTION TO YOU, LIVE FROM THE AFF STADIUM. WE NOW GO TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY.

**Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Zack: Thanks Josh and WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE SPECIAL COVERAGE of Division A 2nd Elimination Match of the 2012 UKFL. IT'S THE LONG ISLAND ICE "Z", ZACK RYDER. Your freindly commentary broski.

Scott: And I'm Scott Stanford. WHAT A LOVELY AFTERNOON WE HAVE TODAY, ZACK.

Zack: That's true, Scott. THE WHOLE STADIUM IS FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT AS WE WITNESS ONE GREAT MATCH BETWEEN THESE TWO TEAMS.

Scott: I've been hearing some of the male fans of S-ONE cheering and it looks like Girls' Generation LITERALLY BRING THE BOYS OUT.

Zack: You said it, bro. OK, Let's not take this moment too long and let's take a closer look at these two teams who will be facing today. We'll start off with the BRAVE FRIENDS FC.

BRAVE FRIENDS FC

-Brave Girls + Boyfriend

-They ain't afraid of anything

-Watch out for: FEARLESS ATTACK!

-Team Specialty: Courage

Scott: They were born without fear and they're ready whoever opponents or whatever challenges they face. That's what BRAVE FRIENDS FC is all about.

Zack: Well, although they're fearless just like how their team is named, they must keep in mind that they also need to be intelligent enough to outwit your opponents and gain advantage throughout the game.

Scott: That's right, Zack. Good strategy is also one of the key factors to win in any sport, without it, the team's strength will be useless. And now, let's proceed to one of the fans' favorite, S-ONE FC!

S-ONE FC

-Girls' Generation (with IU)

-Nine Souls in One Heart (if IU included, Make it Ten) 

-Watch out for: The Power of Nine (plus One)

-Team Specialty: Soshi-style teamplay

Zack: Soul One.. This is how they describe a team. Girls' Generation has been known not just in their music and their looks, it's the unity and sisterhood is what they bond each other.

Scott: Well, that's a good thing to hear from them. Now Zack, what can you say about IU joining the team aside from being BoA's bestfriend?

Zack: You know IU is a great person, Scott. Although she had a hard time being with her team, she tries her best to be helpful for the team. And one of the good traits she has is the passion and the compassionate heart to motivate her team despite of her difference.

Scott: She's really a great example, my friend. When we come back, the battle between S-ONE and Brave Friends begins. So, hang on tight. We'll be right back after the break.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILER, Casio Baby-G Commercial with S-ONE FC's Girls GenerationMBC K-Pop Festival in Vietnam TRAILERWWEShop.com Commercial (Get amazing deals!), ANY SNSD commercial, WWE TLC: Table, Ladders and Chairs 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Scott: And welcome back to the special coverage of the 2012 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE live at the AFF Stadium. Right now, it's the 2nd elimination match for Division A. S-ONE FC against Brave Friends FC.

Zack: *playing the Baby-G watch* Dude! This Baby-G watch is SIIIIIIIICK!

Scott: Uhh.. Zack, I think those watches are made for girls.

Zack: Are you serious, bro? It has these cool lights and SIIICK beeping sounds.

Scott: Yeah, I know that watch is kinda cool. But, Baby-G watches are made for girls.

Zack: Oh, OK. Hmm... I know! Why don't you give it to your daughter, Scott?

Scott: That's a great idea. You know what, Zack.. She'll sure love this early Christmas gift I'm giving to her. Anyways, let's get the action started as we take over to Lee Seung Gi and our good friend, Justin Roberts for the team lineup.

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 안녕하십니까 본부 A 에 대한 두 번째 제거 일치에 오신 것을 환영합니다 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon and welcome to the 2nd elimination match for Division A of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 오늘의 경기는 Brave Friends FC 대 S-ONE FC 될 것입니다!

Justin: Today's match is going to be BRAVE FRIENDS FC versus S-ONE FC!

*Seung Gi and Justin introduces the lineups of each team*

Official Lineup of Brave Friends

FORMATION (2-3-2-3)

Eunyoung(LW)-Donghyun(CF)-SeoA(RW)

Yoojin(IF)-Yejin(IF)

Jeongmin(LH)-Youngmin(CH)-Kwangmin(RH)

Minwoo(FB)-Hyeran(FB)

Official Lineup of S-ONE

FORMATION (3-2-2-3

Jessica(LW)-Taeyeon(CF)-Tiffany(RW)

IU(IF)-Seohyun(IF)

Sunny(HB)-Hyoyeon(HB)

Yoona(FB)-Sooyoung(FB)-Yuri(FB)

*Scott and Zack random commentary*

Scott: Well my friends, same rules. First possession will be decided in a toss coin. And moments later, it was Eunyoung who won in the toss coin.. so Brave Friends will get the first possession.

Zack: Scott, I've been looking at the team's formation. WM vs. Metodo, which is more advantageous?

Scott: In my opinion, Zack. WM is the most advantageous formation because during the gameplay, it can change its form depending on the team strategy.

Zack: So, you're saying that it has open space for the formation change?

Scott: Absolutely, my friend. Alright, let's get back to the game cuz' this is going to be a one great battle.

*Eunyoung does the starting kick*

Scott: AND OFF WE GO! Ladies and gentlemen, you are now reading the 2nd elimination match for Division A of the UKFL 2012. Brave Friends FC vs, S-ONE FC!

Zack: Broskis, what a fierce matchit's going to be. And we're about to know who among these teams will join Royal Aces in the quarterfinals.

Scott: Hyeran with the ball... IU WITH THE STEAL!!

Zack: You know, IU is one great midfielders of the team. Although her offensive performance is not as great as the big three (TaeJeTi), she can be a great help in scouting the opponent's offense.

Scott: Sunny gets the pass.. she passes to Sooyoung... MINWOO WITH THE COUNTER-STEAL!

Zack: Scott, I have nothing else to say for now... CUZ IT'S SIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Scott: Donghyun gets the ball... he passes to Eunyoung... SeoA... FOR THE FIRST GOAL OF BRAVE FRIENDS... AND A SAVE BY BoA!

Zack: BoA is one impressive goalkeeper, I can say that she's versatile that she's watchful at every angle of the goal. I'm not trying to be bias here because even Jay Park of District 2 is one of it but too bad on the deadlock kick, he failed to stop the ball causing XOXQ to win.

[Time remaining: 07:24]

Scott: 07:24 on the clock.. Yoona with the ball now.. Yuri gets the pass..

IU: Unnie, I'm open!

Yuri: *passes to IU* Here you go.

Zack: She passed to IU.. then to Jessica... gets to Sunny.. Yoojin and Minwoo blocking, Seohyun gets the pass... She charges with the ball AND GOES FOR THE KICK.. IT DIDN'T GET THERE!

Scott: Impressive offense play by S-ONE FC. 

[Time remaining: 13:47]

Eunyoung: Yoojin, Yejin... Split up! 

Zack: Broskis, it's 13:47 on the clock. So far, both teams are trying to make the first goal. *pauses* Yoojin gets the ball.. AND HYOYEON WITH A QUICK STEAL!

Donghyun: That #32 is a fast mover! Let's seal the open.

Sunny: Unnie! Pass it to me, quick!

Scott: Hyoyeon passes to Sunny.. SeoA and Hyera closing in her perimeter.. She passes to Taeyeon.. then to Seohyun.. Kwangmin attempting to break the offense, TAEYEON GETS THE PASS.. THEN TO TIFFANY.. TIFFANY FOR S-ONE'S FIRST GOAL... AND IT HITS!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder*

Yoona: UNNIE! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Jessica: YEY! TIFFANY!

Zack: Well, that was FAAAANTASTIC! TIFFANY.. GETS THE 1ST GOAL FOR S-ONE FC!

Scott: First blood for the Nine Angels... It's like.. WOW!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 1]

[Tiffany: 14:09]

[Time remaining: 18:33]

Scott: We got 18 minutes on the clock and Donghyun with the possession...

Sooyoung: Yoona.. Yuri.. Side defense, let's go!

Coach Kang Hee: LET'S GO TEAM! DON'T LET THEM GET ANOTHER STEAL!

Zack: Hyeran gets the ball.. Passes to Kwangmin.. Youngmin.. THEN TO JEONGMIN.. Hyoyeon trying to intercept the ball BUT JEONGMIN LAUNCHED THE MIN ATTACK.. BoA STOPPED IT!

[Min Attack: A move where any of the Min brothers (Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin) strikes with great power]

[Time remaining: 23:20]

Zack: Broskis, we got 23:20 on the clock and Tiffany with the possession. *pauses* Sooyoung get the pass.. then she passes to Yuri.. 

Taeyeon: Yuri.. you got the Min brothers incoming! Do the long pass!

Yuri: Neh. *long pass* JA! 

Scott: Yuri with the long pass and TAEYEON GETS IT.. Yejin and Eunyoung, trying to stop Taeyeon.. SHE PASSES TO IU.. DONGHYUN TRYING TO BLOCK.. IU PASSES TO YOONA... GOES FOR STRIKE, AND IT CONNECTS!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder AND LOUDER*

Coach Sang Woo: *claps* ALRIGHT YOONA! WAY TO GO!

Seohyun: Unnie! 2nd goal!

IU: YES! 2 GOALS FOR S-ONE!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 2]

[Yoona: 23:32]

[Time remaining: 28:18]

Scott: 28:18 on the clock and so far S-ONE FC has 2 goals and Brave Friends has nothing. How will the fearless team can catch up in the 1st half?

SeoA: Eunyoung! *passes the ball*

Eunyoung: Thanks!

Zack: Eunyong gets the pass.. *pauses* Jessica for the defense.. she passes to Minwoo.. then to Youngmin.. Yuri and Sunny cornering him, YOUNGMIN PASSES TO DONGHYUN.. DONGHYUN.. 1ST GOAL FOR BRAVE FRIENDS.. NO GOOD!

[Time remaining: 34:26]

Zack: Broskis, it's 34 minutes running on the clock. Yoona with the possession... *pauses* SOOYOUNG WITH THE LONG PASS.. Seohyun in trouble now... SHE PASSES TO HYOYEON.. SUNNY GETS THE PASS, CLICKS FOR THE GOAL.. YES!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder AND LOUDER*

Sunny: *aegyo voice* YEY! 내가 그랬다! (I did it!)

Hyoyeon: Oh yeah! That's my cute unnie! * bumps with Sunny*

Sunny: *giggles* Thanks for the assist, Hyoyeon unnie!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 3]

[Sunny: 34:34]

[Time remaining: 40:17]

Scott: Well, my friends, we got 5 minutes remaining on the first half. Brave Friends, still trying to get the first goal.. How can they get through to the outstanding defense of S-ONE FC? *pauses* Hyeran with the ball now.. passes to Yejin.. THEN A TURNOVER FROM YURI.

Zack: Scott, S-ONE FC's defense is SIIIIIIICK! Some fast movers like IU, Sunny and Hyoyeon are helpful when it comes to quick steals. But, the ladies like Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung are great in screen defense. I can say that Coach Sang Woo did a great job making good team combination because it really helps in building an effective team.

Scott: Yoojin and Jeongmin on Taeyeon... Taeyeon passes to Jessica.. YEJIN AND KWANGMIN CLOSING IN.. IU ON THE RIGHT FLANK... IU GOES BY THE SHOT.. SHE GOT IT!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder AND LOUDER*

Coach Kang Hee: Oh my goodness.. That #5 is good.

Coach Sang Woo: *claps* NICE JOB, IU! KEEP IT UP!

IU: Unnies!! I MADE A GOAL!

Tiffany: Alright, good job!

Taeyeon: WAY TO GO!

IU: I owe you my 4th goal, Sica unnie. *thumbs up to Sica*

Jessica: Nah.. you deserve it. *winks*

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 4]

[IU: 40:35]

[Time remaining: 10 seconds 'til end of 1st half]

Zack: BROSKIS, WE GOT 10 SECONDS TILL END OF 1ST HALF. BRAVE FRIENDS MUST DOUBLE TIME TO MAKE A GOAL.. SeoA WITH THE BALL... LONG PASS.. AND DONGHYUN GETS IT.. HE PASSES TO EUNYOUNG.. 2 SECONDS LEFT.. SHE SHOOTS.. BoA WITH THE SAVE!

...

*END OF 1ST HALF*

Scott: And 1st half has come to an end. What an impressive performance by S-ONE FC!

Zack: That's right, Scott. Brave Friends are now in the middle of a crisis, and it has to show that S-ONE is doing pretty awesome on the 1st half.

Scott: When we come back, let's see how both teams perform in outr halftime analysis. So, stay tuned.

RESULTS

BRAVE FRIENDS FC - 0

 

S-ONE FC - 4

[Tiffany: 14:09]

[Yoona: 23:32]

[Sunny: 34:34]

[IU: 40:35]

Brave Friends FC must score a goal for them to advance, can they make it?

*****

Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it.