MATCH 1 (Division B; Elimination): DISTRICT TWO FC VS. XOXQ FC [1st Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: ELIMINATION 

DIVISION B: DISTRICT TWO FC VS. XOXQ FC

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

Aired at: 11/21/2012
 
UPDATE: Royal Aces defeats Spectrum and advances to the Quarterfinals
 
 
*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1400 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: WELL, TWO DAYS AGO, ROYAL ACES FC WENT VICTORIOUS AGAINST SPECTRUM FC WITH THE SCORE OF 7-1 AND THEY NOW ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS. TODAY'S MATCH IS GOING TO BE TWO TEAMS COMPOSE OF THE SOME OF THE HOTTEST KOREAN BOY BANDS TODAY. 2AM AND 2PM FOR DISTRICT 2 AND TVXQ AND EXO FOR XOXQ. WHO AMONG THESE HOT TEAMS WILL BE THE NEXT TO ADVANCE IN THE QUARTERFINALS? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GOOD AFTERNOON, AND WELCOME TO THE 1ST ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. I'M JOSH MATTHEWS, BRINGING THE ACTION... LIVE AT THE AFF STADIUM. WE NOW GO TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY.

**Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Zack: Thanks Josh and WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE SPECIAL COVERAGE of Division B 1st Elimination Match of the 2012 UKFL. IT'S THE LONG ISLAND ICE "Z", ZACK RYDER. Your freindly commentary broski.

Scott: And I'm Scott Stanford. Hey Zack, can you hear all the girls screaming from the stadium?

Zack: Scott, I can hear them loud and clear. What was that all about?

Scott: It's because both of these teams came from some of the hottest Korean boy bands namely 2AM, 2PM, EXO and TVXQ and guess what, all four bands in one match. Kinda exciting, huh? 

Zack: Yeah. But I don't need to join any Korean band because I'm also a hot property to the chicks.

Scott: Come on, Zack. Enough of those nonsense and let's meet our teams for today. We'll start of with XOXQ.

XOXQ FC

-EXO-K + EXO-M + TVXQ

-Korea and China United!!

-Watch out for: Korean-Chinese power!

-Team Specialty: XOXQ Fusion Play

Zack: Exotic and Exquisite... how does this team make sense?

Scott: Zack, don't judge a team by its name. XOXQ is known to be one of the best team with its players are mixed descents of Chinese and Koreans.

Zack: I was thinking Coach Min Young would think of a great strategy, she'll make sure that her team retains  in the balance by grouping her team into two categories, the offensive and defensive squad.

Scott: I agree to that, my friend. Balance is one of the principles in Chinese tradition and by that way, they won't have a hard time if the game gets tough. Now, let's take a look at District 2 FC.

DISTRICT 2 FC

-2AM and 2PM

-Created 2 years, 2 months, 2 days, 2 hours, 2 minutes and 2 seconds 

-Watch out for: Double Trouble!

-Team Specialty: Two-Man Offense/Defense

Zack: OK.. That is one heck of a shocker. 2AM and 2PM.. All in one team.

Scott: I know how you feel, Zack. But in my opinion, this is one of the toughest teams that XOXQ will face today.

Zack: How do you say so?

Scott: OK, let's just say I'm good at giving sports forecast on a sport played by the real athlete. I can say about District 2 is that they are composed of high-skilled players and if I was Coach Kim Bum, I would also form a balanced type of formation.

Zack: So, if that happens, this is going to be a balanced battle. If I were a sports forecaster, I can say that it'll end up in a draw.

Scott: We're not sure about what wil happen, my friend. But when we come back, we will see if our predictions we're correct because in a few moments.. WE'LL WITNESS A HOT BATTLE BETWEEN DISTRICT 2 FC AND XOXQ FC.

Zack: Hang on tight, cuz' we'll be right back, BRO!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILER, TheShilla Commercial with TVXQ's Changmin of XOXQ FC Version 1, BHC Chicken Commercial with District 2's 2AM, WWEShop.com Commercial (Get amazing deals!)  and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Zack: *eating popcorn while Scott is saying his line*

Scott: And welcome back to the special coverage of the 2012 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE live at the AFF Stadium. Right now, it's the elimination match for Division B. XOXQ FC against District 2 FC.

Zack: *eating popcorn* Oh man! This is delicious!

Scott: Uhh... Zack?

Zack: *stops eating then drinks soda* Yeah?

Scott: Nothing, my friend. I was just thinking of how can you eat snacks and do commentary all at the same time.

Zack: Well, I don't know, Scott. I've never done this before especially when I'm filming my show.

Scott: OK then. While my broski, Zack is enjoying on his popcorn.. let's take over to Lee Seung Gi and our good  friend, Justin Roberts for the team lineup.

Zack: Oh, by the way... I brought some popcorn and sode for you, Scott.

Scott: Thanks. Just place it here, OK?

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 좋은 오후 UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 부 B 에 대한 첫 번째 제거 일치에 오신 것을 환영합니다.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon and welcome to the 1st elimination match for Division B of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 오늘의 경기는 District Two FC 대 XOXQ FC 될 것입니다!

Justin: Today's match is going to be DISTRICT TWO FC versus XOXQ FC!

*Seung Gi and Justin introduces the lineups of each team*

Official Lineup of XOXQ

FORMATION (4-3-2-1)

Kris(FW)

Kai(AMF)-Chanyeol(AMF)

Sehun(CMF)-Yunho(CMF)-Baekhyun(CMF)

Lay(FB)-Chen(CB)-Tao(CB)-Lu Han (FB)

Official Lineup of DISTRICT TWO

FORMATION (4-5-1)

Taecyeon (FW)

Nickhun(SMF)-Jun.K(CMF)-Changmin(CMF)-Junho(CMF)-Chansung(SMF)

Seulong(FB)-Wooyoung(CB)-Jokwon(CB)-Jinwoon(FB)

*Scott and Zack random commentary*

Scott: Well, same rules. First possession will be decided in a toss coin. And moments later, it was Kai who won in the toss coin.. so XOXQ will get the first possession.

Zack: Oh man, you know Scott. I'm really so excited to see these guys get on the action.

Scott: I know you do, Zack. Let's not waste another minute because the action starts...

*Kai does the starting kick*

Scott: RIGHT NOW! *pauses* My.. oh my.. how exciting this match is going to be? Ladies and gentlemen, you're now reading the 1st Elimination match for Division B of the UKFL 2012.

Zack: That's right, Scott. What we're seeing at this moment is the clash of the hottest boy bands, it's like when Backstreet Boys, NSYNC and all of the 90's boyband starts a riot.

Scott: *pauses*Baekhyun with the ball... and JUNHO WITH THE STEAL!

Zack: You know that kinda reminds me of some of those broskis at the bar where they argue about.. don't laugh at this one, Scott... K-Pop girl groups.

Scott: What? Are you serious, bro? So, what's the big deal with K-Pop girl groups?

Zack: HEY! You're stealing my catchphrase, bro. I hate that. Well, anyway... the arguement goes like this. One guy is bragging that Girls' Generation is the best K-Pop group while the other one said it's 2NE1. 

Scott: OK. So, what did they argue about?

Zack: They argue so many like who's the prettiest? who's the iest? which of their song dominated in the US charts? and the rest.. I mean it's kind of annoying. Two broskis fighting over that kind of stuff? Are you serious, bro?

Scott: Nickhun FOR THE FIRST GOAL, NO!

[Time remaining: 04:21]

Zack: Kris on the left flank... passes to Yunho...  OOH! TAECYEON WITH THE QUICK STEAL!

Kai: EXO-M.. GREAT WALL DEFENSE!

EXO-M: Roger!

Scott: And so, EXO-M... in a Great Wall defense. *pauses* Defensive maneuvers that is based from the famous Great Wall of China.

Zack: But wait, Taecyeon with a long pass to Chansung.. and the Great Wall was penetrated!

Kris: What the?

Coach Min Young: BOYS, STOP THAT GUY FROM STRIKING THE GOAL!

Chansung: Jun.K, take the shot!

Jun.K: Neh!

Scott: And Jun.K, FOR THE GOAL... DEFLECTED BY CHANGMIN!

[Time remaining 08:46]

Coach Kim Bum: COME ON, BOYS! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

Taecyeon: Changmin, Chansung.. screen that EXO-K guy!

Zack: Chanyeol in trouble now... passes to Tao.. then to Chen.. and goes to Kris, *pauses* KRIS WITH THE BALL GOES FOR THE KICK... AND JAY PARK GOT IT!

Jay Park: Guys! Here comes the bogey (ball).

[Time remaining: 16:18]

Scott: 16:18 on the clock and no team has ever been a goal on this half.

Zack: That's right, Scott. It looks like both teams are so desperate to prevent their opponents to make a goal.

Scott: And this is the reason why this is called "THE HOTTEST BATTLE" in history.

Zack: *pauses* Taecyeon... passes to Nickhun.. then to Wooyoung.. WOOYOUNG FOR D2's FIRST GOAL... NOT THIS TIME!

Wooyoung: OH! SO CLOSE!

[Time remaining: 24:33]

Nickhun: Hey bro, what's the plan?

Taecyeon: I don't know, man. Maybe we'll buy them some time.

Nickhun: For what?

Taecyeon: I'll tell you guys if I have the perfect strategy.

Scott: 24:33 remaining and it looks like District 2 is trying to score a goal at this moment.

Zack: That's right, Scott. XOXQ is showing good defense so far.. how long this will this keep up?

Scott: Right now, Seulong has the ball... *pauses* he passes to Jokwon... then to Jinwoon... TAO STEALS IT!

Zack: You know, both teams will do anything to score a goal and it looks like they're serious about it.

Scott: Well Zack, this is what you call "perseverance". You don't stop until you score a goal before the game ends,

Lay: Chanyeol, here!

Chanyeol: Thanks. THIS IS IT!

Zack: CHANYEOL WITH THE BALL... GOES FOR THE HIT, NOT THIS TIME!

[Time remaining: 33:09]

Scott: 33 minutes remaining and XOXQ is in control of the game.. 

Kai: Alright, Kris.. Yunho.. make yourselves open!

Yunho: Copy that, sir.

Zack: Kai passes to Kris... goes to Yunho BUT A STEAL FROM JUN.K!

Jun.K: Hey bro, I guess this is our chance...

Scott: *pauses* Jun.K rushing with the ball... passes to Junho.. to Nickhun... NICKHUN GOES TO TAECYEON... HE KICKS THE BALL... AND HE HITS THE GOAL!!!

*District 2 fans' cheer goes louder*

Taecyeon: AAAAAALLLLRIIIIIIGHHHT!

Nickhun: NICE ONE, DUDE!

Rest of District 2: WOOHOOO! YEAH TAECYEON!

Zack: 2PMs TAECYEON... HAS MADE THE FIRST GOAL FOR DISTRICT 2 FC! WOW! THAT WAS ONE TREMEMDOUS PERFORMANCE!

[District Two: 1 || XOXQ: 0]

[Taecyeon: 33:33]

[Time remaining: 37:44]

Coach Kim Bum: COME ON! COME ON! PUSH THE DEFENSE, BOYS!

Coach Min Young: COME ON, GUYS. YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE OPPORTUNITY!

Scott: And Chen gets it... passes to Baekhyun.. then to Kris... *pauses* and Kai... FIRST GOAL FOR XOXQ, NO WAY! 

[Time remaining 43:54]

Zack: 2 minutes remaining and District Two is in the lead. *pauses* XOXQ got nothing, can they recover for this half?

Tao: Lay, Lu Han.. Double team that guy!

Wooyoung: Oh man, I'm in trouble. Nickhun! *passses the ball*

Nickhun: Gumowo!

Scott: Nickhun.. in control with the ball.. passes to Jokwon.. CHANSUNG FOR THE 2ND KILL, CHANGMIN GETS IT!

[Time remaining: 10 seconds till end of 1st half]

Kai: TEAM! WE GOT 10 SECONDS REMAINING.. LET'S MAKE THE 1ST HALF A DRAW!

XOXQ: Neh!

Zack: 10 seconds left in the game... can they make the 1st half a draw? *pauses* BALL GOES TO CHEN.. TAO... KRIS.. *pauses* KAI WITH THE 2 SECOND FINISHER! .... JAY PARK STOPPED IT!

*END OF 1ST HALF*

Scott: WELL, MY FRIENDS, THIS IS HOW 1ST HALF ENDED. District 2 leading the game by 1 point. 

Zack: I appreciate the effort of both teams, but so far.. District 2 stands out on the 1st half, thanks to Taecyeon's stunning goal kick.

Scott: That's right, Zack. The question is, what will be XOXQ's strategy to ace the 2nd half? We'll find out the answer later. But up next, it's in-depth halftime analysis. Now don't go away, folks. We'll be right back after the commercial break.

RESULTS

DISTRICT TWO FC - 1

[Taecyeon: 33:33]

XOXQ FC - 0

 

Find out on the 2nd half what will XOXQ do to break the lead of District Two.

*****

Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it.