MATCH 1 (Division A; Elimination): ROYAL ACES FC VS. SPECTRUM FC [2nd Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERSkin79 commercial with Spectrum FC's Brown Eyed GirlsWWE Survivor Series 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

RESULTS (As of 1st Half)

ROYAL ACES FC - 4

[T.O.P.: 05:50]

[G-Dragon: 16:02]

[CL: 29:37]

[SE7EN: 35:18]

SPECTRUM FC - 0

 

*****

Scott: And welcome back to the 2nd half of the elimination match for Division A of the UKFL 2012. Before anything else, we would like to announce that the WWE Survivor Series will be happening tonight at 8PM on Pay-Per-View and it’s going to be live at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. Schedules of the telecast may depend on the country you’re living in.

 

Zack: Also, we would like to remind all our dear K-Pop fans and readers of this story, especially to all of my broskis, that the 7PM schedule of the Division B match has been moved to Wednesday, 21st of November at 2 in the afternoon [TAKE NOTE: This is a fictional date] to give way of our staff, including us, in line for the Survivor Series event.

Scott: And lastly, catch all your favorite K-Pop stars as they take part of the biggest music award giving body in South Korea. Which of these artists is the biggest trend in the K-Pop industry this year? Vote for the artist that you love and find out who will win at the 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards next Friday, 30th of November, 7PM KST live at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibit Centre in Hongkong. Exclusively telecast on TVn.  To subscribe to this channel, contact your local cable provider in your area today. 

Zack: You can check out the event’s voting page by going to this website [http://mama.interest.me/poll] and make sure that you had your registered MNet account in order to vote. Voting ends until 28th of November at 11:59 in the evening.

...

Scott: As of the 1st half, Royal Aces scored four consecutive goals and Spectrum has nothing. Will they ever score a single goal on this half?     

Zack: You know, Scott, I feel so sorry for the fans of Spectrum FC. They even couldn't believe how Royal Aces can score a number of goals on the 1st half of the game.

Scott: I know you are, Zack. But, let's be positive because who knows, coach Ji Hwan might find a way to break down the gameplan of the Aces and get the first goal of the team.

**Tracking... Jaekyung and GD (team meeting); Location: AFF Stadium**

Jaekyung: OK girls, we're actually far behind our opponents. But, it doesn't mean that there's no way we can score a goal...

GD: ...we've proved to them that we can dominate in the football field. Alright, here's what we're going to do.

Jaekyung: ...break down the Royal Aces' offense but DO NOT launch the cannon yet.

GD: ...their only hope for their first goal is their secret weapon. Whatever it is, be aware of it. Check for possible sign of the attack.

Jaekyung: ...when they're disoriented, that's the perfect time for the Rainbow cannon. Alright team, we can do this. Let's go. Spectrum FC: PAINT THE RAINBOW! COLOR THE WORLD! SPECTRUM, SPECTRUM! LET'S GO!

GD: ...Let's do this. Royal Aces FC: YG REPRESENTS... ROYAL ACES! ALWAYS ON TOP!

...

*GD does the starting kick*

Zack: IT IS ON! *pauses* The 2nd half of the Division A Elimination Match, Royal Aces against Spectrum.

Scott: The heat intensifies as both of these teams are passionate to win and to qualify for the quarterfinals for the Division A of the UKFL.

Zack: Bom.. going on the right flank.. passes to Seungri *pauses* ..goes to Taeyeang... EARLY GOAL... AND IT WAS TOO CLOSE!

Taeyang: Oh man!

Se7en: It's OK, bro. Guess they learned from the 1st half after all.

Scott: I'm so impressed about Ga-in's alertness. Though Royal Aces are persistent of making a 5th goal, she's always prepare for any ball that they strike on her. 

[Time Remaining: 49:24]

Scott: 49:24 on the clock.. *pauses* Narsha with the ball.. 

Noeul: Narsha! Over here!

Minzy: Alright, here comes MINZY!

Narsha: Here.. *passes to Noeul* OOP!

Minzy: ugh..

Zack: Oooh... and Minzy was so close for the steal. Noeul passed to Hyunyoung.. then to Woori.

Woori: Miryo, do the shot. *passes to Miryo*

Miryo: OH YEAH!

Scott: Miryo... FOR THE FIRST GOAL.. NO!

Miryo: aarrgh.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Jaekyung, can we do the cannon?

Jaekyung: Not yet. Let's buy them some time first.

Zack: Miryo.. was so frustrated, failing to have the first goal. And now, T.O.P. has the ball... passed to Se7en.. then to Minzy..

Seungah: BLUE-NAVY-PURPLE DEFENSE! GO!

Zack: BNP Defense... and the ball goes to Dara.. *pauses* GOING FOR THE SHOT... AND IT CONNECTS!

[Royal Aces: 5 || Spectrum: 0]

[Dara: 49:57]

Dara: OMG! MY FIRST GOAL!

Bigbang: ALRIGHT, DARA! WAY TO GO!

Scott: Sandara Park... in her first goal of the 2nd half. I guess it's time for Spectrum to launch the cannon.

[Time Remaining: 55:34]

Scott: ...CL with the ball now.. *pauses* passes to GD BUT JeA INTERCEPTS.

JeA: Sorry, sister! It's Spectrum's time to shine.

Miryo: JAEKYUNG, FLYING COLORS!

Jaekyung: Copy that. GIRLS, FLYING COLORS, NOW!

Zack: What? Are you serious, bro? What the heck are they doing?

Scott: It's a distractive maneuver, Zack, and it's called the Flying Colors. They do some numerous quick passes until the opponents are confused.

Jaekyung: Hyunyoung.. take the shot!

Hyunyoung: Neh!

Zack: Hyunyoung with the ball... SHE TAKES THE SHOT BUT IT WAS DENIED!

Hyunyoung: 왜? 무슨 일이 있었죠? (What? What happened?)

Jisook: This is bad. They're good.

Scott: Ooh.. Spectrum thought they had the opportunity. Tablo just countered the strike.

[Time Remaining: 61:48]

Se7en: Bom.. T.O.P. .. seal the flanks!

T.O.P.: Gotcha, bro.

Scott: Se7en passes to T.O.P. .. Noeul and Woori blocking him.. *pauses* gets to Bom.. JeA, Miryo and Jaekyung closing in.. passes to CL, now back to Bom.. BOM WITH THE KICK... SHE GOT IT!

*Royal Aces fans' cheer goes louder*

GD: WOW, Bommie! You just did it.

Bom: Omo? Even I couldn't believe it, too.

CL: Oh, COME ON, UNNIE! You made it six so.. YOU ROCK!

Bom: Wow.. uh.. thanks.

[Royal Aces: 6 || Spectrum: 0]

[Bom: 62:06]

Zack: Park Bom... Quick shot from the quick pass. Broskis, this is how you do fastbreak in football.

[Time Remaining: 71:02]

Scott: 71:02 remaining.. *pauses* Taeyang has the ball... AND MIRYO WITH THE STEAL!

Miryo: Jaekyung! *passes the ball*

Jaekyung: Alright, thanks!

CL: Screen her, girls!

Zack: The girls of 2NE1 are screening Jaekyung... Jaekyung with the long pass... Daeseung gets it.

Scott: *pauses* Bom has the ball... to Minzy.. T.O.P. now, ANOTHER TOP GUN... AND BLOCKED BY GA-IN!

[Time Remaining: 75:38]

JeA: Girls, I guess they're nearly exhausted. Time to launch the cannon.

Miryo: Agree.. KALEIDOSCOPE DANCE.. Formation!

Rainbow: OK!

Zack: Scott, I guess this is it. The girls of Rainbow are doing the Kaleidoscope Dance.

Scott: That's right, Zack. And it looks like the Royal Aces are disoriented by the dance and Spectrum FC somehow found its weakness.

Zack: You know, there's an explanation behind the strategy. They let the Royal Aces do their thing and then, when their opponent gave their all, that's where they get exhausted.

Scott: Well, even though it's risky, it's their way to break down the defense of the Royal Aces. And now, JeA passes to Purple, Yoonhye. Then, goes to Seungah.. Noeul.. Jisook.. Hyunyoung.. Woori.. and finally JAEKYUNG!

Jaekyung: Hehehehe... Just like what's planned.

Coach Teddy: What the... GUYS! STOP THAT #13! 

Zack: SE7EN AND CL TRYING TO STOP HER... JAEKYUNG WENT THROUGH! *pauses* ROYAL ACES ARE BEHIND HER.. NOW IT'S THE TIME.. SHE SHOOTS THE CANNON...... YEEEESSS!

*Spectrum fans' cheer goes louder*

Scott: AFTER MINUTES OF FRUSTRATION...SPECTRUM FC.. HAS FINALLY.. SCORED.. A SINGLE GOAL!

Zack: ARE YOU SERIOUS. BRO? THIS IS THE MOMENT FOR SPECTRUM AND ALL THE COLORFULS ARE CELEBRATING JAEKYUNG'S 1ST GOAL!

Coach Ji Hwan: HAHAHA! YEAH! WAY TO GO, JAEKYUNG!

Jaekyung: I.. DID IT! YEAH!

Jisook: Unnie! You did it!

Miryo: ALRIGHT, JAEKYUNG!

Coach Teddy: Woah! That.. was a miracle.

CL: My goodness, that Jaekyung is... is... never mind.

[Royal Aces: 6 || Spectrum: 1]

[Jaekyung: 76:04]

...

[Time Remaining: 82:17]

Scott: 82 minutes remaining... and it looks like Royal Aces are so desperate to stop Spectrum from catching up.

Zack: Yeah, bro. And it seems that Spectrum FC has improved a lot offensively and defensively.

Scott: *pauses* Dara with the ball... AND JAEKYUNG WITH THE STEAL! *pauses* Hyunyoung has it.. to Seungah.. Jisook... FOR THE SECOND TIME, NO!

[Time Remaining: 86:22]

Zack: 4 minutes remaining on the clock and Miryo gets the possesion.

Miryo: Narsha.. it's all up to you! *passes*

CL: *steals* YEAH!

Scott: AND HOW SURPRISING? MIRYO WAS SUPPOSED TO PASS TO NARSHA AND CL STOLE IT!

Zack: Are you serious, bro? CL was sneaky! *pauses* Seungah and Woori blocking Daeseung.. Daeseung passed to DARA.. AND DARA.. WITH THE FLYING PASS.. GD KICKED THE BALL IN THE MID-AIR.. THE SKY DRAGON... AND IT WAS A GOOOOOOOAAAAL!

*Royal Aces fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Scott: THE DRAGON.. HAS UNLEASHED! G-DRAGON DELIVERS HIS SECOND GOAL WITH ONLY 4 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE CLOCK!

[Royal Aces: 7 || Spectrum: 1]

[G-Dragon: 86:48]

...

[Time Remaining: 89:45]

Both teams wished to wait for the final 15 seconds.. until..

**MATCH ENDS, ROYAL ACES FC WIN!!**

RESULTS 

ROYAL ACES FC - 7

[G-Dragon: 16:02; 86:48]

[T.O.P.: 05:50]

[CL: 29:37]

[SE7EN: 35:18]

[Dara: 49:57]

[Bom: 62:06]

SPECTRUM FC - 1

[Jaekyung: 76:04]

*****

Scott: ...AND IT'S OVER!

*Royal Aces fans' cheer goes louder for their VICTORY*

Scott: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MATCH IS OVER! ROYAL ACES DEFEATED SPECTRUM FC AND THEY'RE NOW GOING TO ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS OF THE UKFL 2012.

Zack: It was a tremendous battle between the two, but the pride of YG stood victorious!

Scott: Now, let's get on to Josh Matthews to introduce the Player of the Game.

**Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: Thanks, Scott. Now, with me today is the PLAYER OF THE GAME, none other than the dragon himself... G-Dragon. GD, congratulations for being today's Player of the Game.

GD: Thanks, Josh. It's really an honor not just for me but for the YG Entertainment.

Josh: Alright, now GD, we've seen how the Royal Aces overdominated Spectrum FC with the score of 7-1. Tell us what was your game plan?

GD: Uhhmm... there's really a game plan but I can't exactly elaborate how did we get into this. As long as we, push our efforts into the game... we will surely get the victory.

**The interview goes on**

Josh: So, any message you want to say to the Royal Acers?

GD: To all our Royal Acers, we'd like to say "THANK YOU" for the support you gave to us. Because with your support, our victory has made it possible. And I wanna say this to you, guys, especially to the UKFL readers... "YG REPRESENTS! ROYAL ACES! ALWAYS ON TOP! Thank you very much."

Josh: Well said, my friend. Thank you so much for the time and congratulations once again, GD.

GD: No problem, my friend. It's nice to talk with you.

Josh: Back to you, Scott.

Scott: Thanks, Josh. Our next match is going be on Division B... District 2 FC versus XOXQ. It's gonna happen on Wednesday at 2PM (Once again, this is a fctional date).

Zack: Well, that's all the time we had for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE 1ST ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. Once again this is the Long Island Iced "Z" Zack Ryder wishing you all to TAKE CARE.. *spikes his hair* SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO! WOO! WOO! *removes sunglasses* YOU KNOW IT!

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. This is Scott Stanford. Kamsahamnida, thank you all for joining with us. See you on the next chapter for the next match of UKFL 2012. Goodbye and have a good time.

FINAL RESULTS 

ROYAL ACES FC - 7 [WINNER]

[G-Dragon: 16:02; 86:48]

[T.O.P.: 05:50]

[CL: 29:37]

[SE7EN: 35:18]

[Dara: 49:57]

[Bom: 62:06]

SPECTRUM FC - 1

[Jaekyung: 76:04]

*****

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, I hope you've enjoyed the match. Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY and SEE YOU ON THE NEXT MATCH.