MATCH 2 (Division B; Elimination): SUPER ELVES FC VS. BLAQ ANGELS FC [2nd Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILER, MBC K-Pop Festival in Vietnam TRAILER ,LG SMART TV Commercial with Super Elves FC (SuJu), Tropicana Sparkling Commercial with MBLAQ's Thunder of BLAQ Angels FC [Ver. 1]Tropicana Sparkling Commercial with MBLAQ's Thunder of BLAQ Angels FC [Ver. 2] ,WWEShop.com Commercial (Best E-Shopping Destination) and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

RESULTS (As of 1st Half)

BLAQ ANGELS FC - 0

 

SUPER ELVES FC - 4

[Donghae: 10:07]

[Kyuhyun: 15:43]

[Siwon: 27:56]

[Eunhyuk: 38:39]

*****

Zack: Welcome back, broskis, to the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 and we're now on the 2nd half of the game. Before anything else, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.. Here's the schedule of matches on Friday. At 2 in the afternoon... it's the moment for Girls' Generation! S-ONE FC against Brave Friends FC then at 7 in the evening, it's BEBE FC against DAL*HOUSE FC. To see more of the football action, stay tune and subscribe to this story.

Scott: Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012 is just one week away but we've just recieved a BREAKING NEWS. Some of the K-Pop artists may NOT attend at the event because on Nov. 29, which is the day before the said event, there will be a concert happening on Vietnam. It's the MBC K-Pop Festival live at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam. Details about the artists who will be in the K-Pop Festival will be updated soon.

...Going back to MAMA 2012, it'll be happening at Nov. 30, 7:30pM KST (Korean Standard Time), live at Hongkong Convention and Exhibit Centre in Hongkong. Exclusively telecast on Channel M. To subscribe on this channel, contact your local cable or satellite provider today.

Zack: Voting is still on the go, broskis! Just go to this website [http://mama.interest.me/poll] and vote for your favorite K-Pop artist that you deserve to win in various categories. But, make sure that you had your registered MNet account in order to vote. For those of you who have friends who are united fans of a K-Pop group, there's also an event called VOTE TOGETHER. For details of this event, go to this website [http://mama.interest.me/votetogether]. But we have to remind you, broskis, that the deadline of voting is on November 28 at 11:59 in the evening.

...

Scott: And now, let's get back to our coverage and as of the 1st half, Super Elves dominating the game with 4 goals leaving BLAQ Angels with nothing to score. Will they ever recover on the second half?

Zack: Meanwhile, let's check out some happenings in the football field AND LOOK WHO WE SPOTTED dancing SuJu's newest hit, y, Free and Single. IT'S JUNEE, THE ELF MASCOT FOR THE SUPER ELVES. Are you serious, bro?

JUNEE, Super Elves Elf Mascot

Scott: That elf has the moves and look at the Mighty Elves cheering and dancing to beat of the song. 

**Tracking... Seungho and Eunhyuk (team meeting); Location: AFF Stadium**

Eunhyuk: Alright! We took the lead in the 1st half.. but this is just the first part of our mission.

Seungho: ..so far, we've finally found out what the Elves got. Now, it's time for the counter plan.

Eunhyuk: ...Zhoumi, Kibum and Henry stay on the middle, Yesung and Seungmin.. left flank, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook on the right flank. Donghae, Siwon and I will take the front lines.

Seungho: ...Thunder, you're the fastest runner of the team.. Breach the formation of the Elves before they could make it and L.Joe make your team penetrate and do what you can to commence an attack. OK, team. Let's do this. BLAQ Angels: WE'RE BLAQ, WE'RE GOOD, WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS EPIC FIGHT! BLAQ ANGELS, LET'S GO!

Eunhyuk: ...Alright.. Let's go, team. Super Elves: WHO'S THE BEST? SUPER ELVES! WHO'S #1? SUPER ELVES! WHO WILL BE CHAMPIONS? SUPER ELVES!

...

*Eunhyuk does the starting kick*

Scott: AND THE 2ND HALF BEGINS! WOW! The fans are going wild! Folks, this is the 2nd Elimination match for Division B of the UKFL.. Super Elves vs. BLAQ Angels!

Zack: This is one of the exciting matches so far, Scott. Look at these teams battling each other for the chance to advance to the quarterfinals.

Scott: Seungmin with the ball... OOH.. WHAT A STEAL FROM RICKY.. *pauses* Donghae and Kyuhyun cornering L.Joe.. L.JOE PASSSES TO MIR.. MIR GOES TO THUNDER... PASSES TO LEEJOON, LEEJOON FOR THE FIRST GOAL.. NO!

Zack: I must say... Shindong is the perfect job for the team's gaolkeeper. I'm not saying because of his size, it's just that the guy like him can 70% protect the goal most commonly on direct attacks.

[Time remaining: 49:38]

Scott: 49:38 on the clock and here comes Henry with the ball.. he passes to Zhoumi.. to Kibum.. then goes to Siwon, Niel and Ricky closing in... Ryeowook gets the pass. RYEOWOOK FOR THE KICK, AND A BLOCK FROM C.A.P.

Ryeowook: Hmm.. he's good.

Siwon: Guess it's time to give our all, yeah?

Ryeowook: Yeah.

[Time remaining: 56:24]

Zack: Broskis, it's 56:24 on the clock. And Kyuhyun has the ball now.. he passes to Kibum and WHAT THE HECK, CHUNJI STEALS IT? ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?

L.Joe: Hey Chunji, Nice steal!

Chunji: Thanks.. Neil!

Scott: And Neil gets the ball... he passes to L.Joe... to Mir... to Leejoon.. AND HERE COMES THUNDER... THUNDER GOING FOR THE ATTACK, EUNHYUK AND SEUNGMIN TRYING TO STOP HIM.. THUNDER... STORM BRINGER... AND BOOM!

[Storm Bringer: A move where Thunder charges with the ball then strikes the ball with great force]

*BLAQ Angels fans' cheer goes louder*

Dara: YAAAAAAAHHH! THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!

Coach Jung Ji: *claps* 팀에 첫 골! 잘 했어! (FIRST GOAL FOR THE TEAM! GOOD JOB!)

Mir: THUNDER! You did it, bro!

Thunder: Thanks. Guess my noona is so proud of me.

Zack: THUNDER.. FIRST GOAL FOR THE BLAQ ANGELS! CHECK OUT HOW DARA WAS SO HAPPY THAT HER BROTHER SCORED THE FIRST GOAL.

[BLAQ Angels: 1 || Super Elves: 4]

[Thunder: 56:34]

[Time remaining: 63:17]

Coach Chae Rim: COME ON, BOYS! GO! GO! GO!

Scott: 63:17 on the clock.. Eunhyuk with the possession.. he passes to Zhoumi... Siwon gets the pass and THUNDER WITH THE STEAL!

Dara: DONGSAENG! DONGSAENG! DONGSAENG! WOOHOO!

Zack: *pauses* Ricky with the ball.. HE PASSES TO L.JOE.. PASSES TO SEUNGHO... GETS BACK TO THUNDER.. HE SHOOTS.. AND HE GOALS AGAIN!

*BLAQ Angels fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Dara: THUUUUUNDER! NOONA IS SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

Scott: UN-BELIEVALE! WHAT A SHOCKING GOAL THER FROM THUNDER, BLAQ ANGELS HAS NOW 2 GOALS AND SUPER ELVES HAS JUST FOUND A NEW THREAT.

[BLAQ Angels: 2 || Super Elves: 4]

[Thunder: 56:34; 63: 26]

[Time remaining: 69:44]

Zack: Broskis, it's 69:44 on the clock. I gotta tell you, Scott. The reason why Thunder gets better on the game, it's because of the support he gets from his elder sister.

Scott: And not only that, Zack. The motivation to push himself on the game is what makes him the Thunder that he has to be. *pauses* Eunhyuk pushing through the goal. He passed to Siwon.. SIWON BREAKING THE CHAIN.. NOT THIS TIME!

Siwon: Shoot! SO CLOSE!

Donghae: Don't worry, man. We'll focus on that Thunder. I sense that he's doing pretty good.

[Time remaining: 76:21]

Scott: It's 76:21 on the clock.. Thunder going on the left flank.. he passes to WAIT... THAT'S A TURNOVER BY YESUNG!

Yesung: Sorry bro, it's the Elves turn.

Coach Chae Rim: DON'T LET THUNDER MAKE ANOTHER MOMENT, BOYS!

Zack: Thunder.. chasing Ryeowook. HE PASSES THE BALL TO SIWON. THEN TO DONGHAE.. TO KYUHYUN AND NOW TO EUNHYUK.. EUNHYUK ATTACKS.. AND A CHAIN BREAKER!

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder*

Seungho: What the?

Donghae: HEY BRO, 5TH GOAL FOR SUPER ELVES!

Eunhyuk: THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL!

[BLAQ Angels: 2 || Super Elves: 5]

[Eunhyuk: 38:39; 76:31]

[Time remaining: 82:04]

Zack: Broskis, we got 82:04 on the clock. Super Elves on the defense, Siwon and Henry trying to screen Thunder.

Seungho: Thunder is screened. Mir it's up to you *passes to Mir* 

Mir: YOU GOT IT!

Scott: And here comes Mir with the ball... he passed to Neil.. then to G.O... L.Joe gets the pass...  L.JOE WITH A QUICK SHOT... HE GOT IT!

*BLAQ Angels fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Zack: They might have selaed Thunder's opportunity, but L.Joe scored the 3rd goal for the BLAQ Angels.

[BLAQ Angels: 3 || Super Elves: 5]

[L.Joe: 82:19]

[Time remaining: 88:44]

Scott: Well, my friends, 2 minutes left on the game.. and BLAQ Angels must beat the clock in order to advance in the quarterfinals.

Zack: Here comes Eunhyuk with the ball... G.O. STEALS IT! *pauses* MIR HAS THE BALL.. HE PASSES TO THUNDER.. THEN GETS TO L.JOE.. BACK TO MIR.. THEN TO THUNDER.. THUNDER WITH THE LAST MINUTE KICK... IT'S A GOOOAAAL!

*BLAQ Angels fans' cheer goes louder and louder*

Scott: BRING ON THE THUNDER! THE LAST MINUTE KICK GAVE BLAQ ANGELS THE 4TH SCORE!

Dara: WOOOOOHOOOOO! WIN OR LOSE, I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU, THUNDER!

[BLAQ Angels: 4 || Super Elves: 5]

[Thunder: 56:34; 63: 26; 89:01]

...

Then, after a few minutes. BLAQ Angels failed to make the game draw, which means...

**MATCH ENDS, SUPER ELVES FC WIN!**

Zack: ...AND THE MATCH IS OVER!!

*Super Elves fans' cheer goes louder for their VICTORY*

Scott: Thunder has given a lot of effort to bring up good performance for the BLAQ Angels, but it wasn't enough to beat Super Elves.

Zack: I know it's kinda sad for the fans of BLAQ Angels but for Dara.. she's so proud of her little brother's performance.

Scott: Now, let's get on to Josh Matthews to meet the player of the game.

**Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: Thanks, Scott. It is a memeorable victory for the guys of Super Junior and now they're going to advance to the quarterfinals for Division B of the UKFL. Now, ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome tonight's PLAYER OF THE GAME, Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, congratulations for being tonight's player of the game.

Eunhyuk: SUPER thank you, Josh. It is really an honor for Super Junior that I become the PLAYER OF THE GAME.

Josh: Well, you guys beat BLAQ Angels on the 1st half but on the 2nd half, Thunder helped the team to score a couple of goals. What strategy did your team came up to break his goaling streak?

Eunhyuk: Uhmm.. During the time Yesung made the steal, we've come up with a strategy that whenever Thunder tries to chase the ball, we passed it to any of our teammates while trying to  penetrate the opponent's defense.

**The interview goes on**

Josh: So, any message you want to say to your fans?

Eunhyuk: TO ALL OF OUR EVERLASTING FRIENDS, KAMSAHAMNIDA! Thank you all for supporting us. With all of your love and support. We've gained strength and with that strength, our victory is possible. Once again, we thank you and please do keep supporting us as we go face another challenge. SUPER JUNIOR IS THE BEST!

Josh: Well said, my friend, thank you very much and congratulations to Super Elves.

Eunhyuk: Thanks again, Josh. It was nice talking to you.

Josh: Back to you, guys.

Scott: Thanks, Josh. Well, it was a great game tonight, my friends. And for those of you who just tuned-in, SUPER ELVES has advance to the quarterfinals of the UKFL. Our next match... IT'S TIME TO BRING THE BOYS OUT! S-ONE FC against Brave Friends. Friday at 2pm.

Zack: Well, that's all the time we have for tonight. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION B OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. For those who want to read the previous matches, you may do so by clicking any chapter of your choice. Once again this is the Long Island Iced "Z" Zack Ryder wishing you all to TAKE CARE.. *spikes his hair* SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO! WOO! WOO! *removes sunglasses* YOU KNOW IT, BRO!

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. I'm Scott Stanford. Kamsahamnida, thank you all for joining with us. See you on the next chapter for the next match of UKFL 2012. Goodnight everybody, have a good time.

FINAL RESULTS 

BLAQ ANGELS FC - 4

[Thunder: 56:34; 63: 26; 89:01]

[L.Joe: 82:19]

SUPER ELVES FC - 5 [WINNER]

[Donghae: 10:07]

[Kyuhyun: 15:43]

[Siwon: 27:56]

[Eunhyuk: 38:39; 76:31]

*****

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, I hope you've enjoyed the match. Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY and SEE YOU ON THE NEXT MATCH.