MATCH 2 (Division A; Elimination): BRAVE FRIENDS FC VS. S-ONE FC [2nd Half]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERCasio Baby-G Commercial with S-ONE FC's Girls GenerationMBC K-Pop Festival in Vietnam TRAILER ,WWEShop.com Commercial (Best E-Shopping Destination)Paypin commercial with IU of S-ONE FCWWE TLC: Table, Ladders and Chairs 2012 Promo and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

RESULTS (As of 1st Half)

BRAVE FRIENDS FC - 0

 

S-ONE FC - 4

[Tiffany: 14:09]

[Yoona: 23:32]

[Sunny: 34:34]

[IU: 40:35]

*****

Zack: Broskis, welcome back to the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 and we're now on the 2nd half of the game. Before anything else, I'd like to announce about the most SIIIIIICK WWE event with all the smashing and crashing this holiday season. Pick your weapons now and give your foes a lot of TLC! Nope, it's not tender loving care... because we'll all gonna be rockin' at WWE TLC: TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS! December 16th live at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York! Only on Pay-Per-View.. Schedules of telecast for this event may depend on the country you're living in.

Scott: Also, it's overloaded in K-Pop madness becuase this November, feast your eyes for these DOUBLE K-POP TREATS. First up, catch some of your favorite K-Pop artists bringing you great music and full of cheers in the 2012 MBC K-Pop Festival.. Wednesday, November 28, live at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam. And THIS JUST IN... the K-Pop artists who will be joining in this event: SISTAR, T-ARA, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, Son Dam Bi, B.A.P, miss A, KARA, TVXQ, HyunA, BEAST, CHAOS, FIESTAR, FTISLAND, Girls' Generation and more! Exclusively telecast on MBC.

...Then, witness the biggest music award giving body in South Korea. Which K-Pop artists is this year's biggest trend in the industry? You'll be seeing more stars, performances and many surprises at the 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards. Friday, November 30, live at the Hongkong Convention and Exhibit Centre in Hongkong.  Exclusively telecast on Channel M. To subscribe both of these channels, contact your local cable or satellite provider today.

Zack: Voting is stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill on-going. You can vote for your deserving favorite artists in two ways, you can do it in solo: [http://mama.interest.me/poll] or grab your friends (or broskis) and vote together: [http://mama.interest.me/votetogether]. But, we have to remind you that deadline of voting is until November 28 at the end of 11:59 in the evening.

Scott: Now, let's get back to the game.. as of the 1st half, S-ONE FC has 4 points and Brave Friends has nothing. What will Coach  Kang Hee do to get her team back in the lead?

Zack: You know if I were Coach Kang Hee, I would be thinking of the ways to counter S-ONE's offense and most importantly formualte a better team combination.

**Tracking... Eunyoung and Taeyeon (team meeting); Location: AFF Stadium**

Eunyoung: Alright team, we're now behind by four points. But even though they're tough, we ain't going to back down.

Taeyeon: ...we did great so far in the 1st half. Nice work, everyone.. especially you, IU.

Eunyoung: ...here's the plan, S-ONE is better when it comes to offense.. so we seal any open opportunity and when they try to do the long pass...

Taeyeon: ...IU, Hyoyeon and Sunny.. keep an eye out on any vulnerable offensive points. The rest of you...

Eunyoung: ...when they're out, that's where we strike. OK team, we can do this. Let's go. Brave Friends: NEVER QUIT! NEVER BACK DOWN! WE'RE FEARLESS SO SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! GOOOOO, BRAVE FRIENDS!

Taeyeon: ...Alright, we're all in this together. Let's do this.. S-ONE: ONE SOUL! ONE TEAM! ONE LOVE! S-WHAT? S-ONE! S-ONE FC, FIGHTING!

**Taeyeon does the starting kick**

Scott: AND WE GOT 2ND HALF ON THE GO! YOU'RE STILL READING THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF THE UKFL. S-ONE FC VS. BRAVE FRIENDS FC.

Zack: What an intense battle happening here. Brave Friends on the defensive play.. Tiffany on the possesion *pauses* Yoona gets the pass.. gets to Jessica.. AND YEJIN GETS THE STEAL!

Yejin: Now's our chance!

Donghyun: OK, Yejin. Nice work!

Scott: Yejin passes to Yoojin... then to Donghyun.. long pass to Minwoo... MINWOO FOR THE FIRST GOAL OF BRAVE FRIENDS... NOT THIS TIME!

Minwoo: Argh... Almost a hit.

Taeyeon: Good save, BoA!

BoA: *thumbs up to Taeyeon* OK TEAM, HERE WE GO!

[Time remaining: 51:22]

Zack: Broskis, we got 51 minutes on the clock and Brave Friends up until now is desperate in scoring the first goal. *pauses* Yuri with the ball.. passes to IU.. Eunyong and Jeongmin are on her.. Jessica gets the pass... GOING FOR THE DRIVE.. AND NOW, FROST DRIVER! AND IT'S IN THE GOOOOOAAAAL!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder*

Scott: HOW STUNNING IT WAS!! JESSICA DELIVERS A COLD-BLOODED GOAL!

Tiffany: SIS! THAT WAS A GREAT SHOT!

Jessica: Aww.. thanks Tiff!

[Frost Driver: A move where Jessica drives the ball then strikes it with full force]

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 5]

[Jessica: 51:32]

Zack: Well, that was SIIIIICK! It is true that Jessica is known for her strong striking skills...

Eunyoung: We have to think of a better counter approach.

[Time remaining: 57:04]

Scott: 57:04 on the clock, Brave Friends on the offense as Hyeran has the ball... *pauses* Youngmin gets the pass.. Sooyoung on Youngmin.. he passes to SeoA.. then gets to Donghyun.. DONGHYUN GOES FOE THE ATTACK.. OOH! HYOYEON WITH THE STEAL!

Donghyun: Block the open! 

Yoojin: *quickly steals the ball* HOHO! GOT THE BALL!

Hyoyeon: Huh? WHAT THE...

Eunyoung: Nice work, Yoojin!

Zack: Are you serious, bro? Yoojin gets the quick steal.. AND IT'S YEJIN FOR THE STRIKE... BUT SAVED BY BoA!

Coach San Woo: Great work, team! Keep it up!

Coach Kang Hee: PUSH THE DEFENSE, TEAM! STOP THEIR SCORING STREAK!

[Time remaining: 63:27]

Zack: It's 63 minutes on the clock.. Hwangmin and Youngmin are on Yuri.. Yuri passes to IU.. she passes to Yoona.. Yoojin is on her.. LONG PASS TO TAEYEON.. three guys from Boyfriend (Donghyun, Minwoo and Jeongmin) sealing.. SEOHYUN GETS THE BALL..

Coach Kang Hee: Team, STOP THAT #11!

...SHE'S GETTING CLOSE.. SHE STRIKES..... AND IT GOALS!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Scott: S-ONE is unstoppable! Seohyun gets the 6th goal! I've never seen anything like this.

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 6]

[Seohyun: 63:40]

[Time remaining: 69:12]

Scott: Well my friends.. we got 69 minutes on the clock. Brave Friends is really having a hard time breaking the goal streak of S-ONE FC!

Yejin: Yoojin.. Pass it to me! 

Yoojin: *passes the ball* Here you go!

Yuri: *steals* Sorry dear, it's ours.

Zack: Oh my goodness, Yuri for the smooth steal! *pauses* Taeyeon gets the pass... then gets to Sunny.. she passes to IU.. The Min brothers cornering her.. quick pass to Hyoyeon.. HYOYEON FOR THE KICK.. SHE GOT IT!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Scott: FOR THE 7TH TIME, HYOYEON HITS THE GOAL.. WAIT, SHE'S CARTWHEELING?

Zack: Come on, Scott. She has the moves and she did... it was SIIIIIIICK!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 7]

[Hyoyeon: 69:27]

[Time remaining: 74:08]

Zack: Broskis, we got 74:08 on the clock.. Donghyun gets the ball.. he passes to Hyeran.. long pass.. AND TIFFANY FOR THE TURNOVER..

Coach Sang Woo: YEAH! THAT'S THE WAY, TEAM! KEEP IT UP! 

Scott: IU gets the possession.. passes to Yuri... then to Jessica.. Eunyong and Yoojin cornering her.. AND HERE COMES TAEYEON... WITH THE STRIKE KICK... YES!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Taeyeon: THIS WAS FOR S-ONE!

Sunny: Unnie! Great shot!

IU: THAT'S OUR TEAM CAPTAIN!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 8]

[Taeyeon: 74:17]

[Time remaining: 80:01]

Scott: We got almost 10 minutes remaining in the game and Brave Friends as of thos moment has never scored any single goal especially during the 1st half. What is happening to the Fearless team?

SeoA: Unnie! THEY'RE TOO STRONG!

Eunyoung: I know.. BUT WE WILL NOT GONNA STOP!

Zack: SeoA with the ball now.. Minwoo gets the pass... long pass AND DONGHAE GETS IT... BUT WAIT, IU FOR THE STEAL *pauses* SEOHYUN GETS THE BALL.. LONG PASS, AND YURI GOT IT.. YOOJIN CLOSING IN.. YURI ATTACKS.. GOES FOR THE KILL.. LUCKY 9!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Zack: 9 CONSECUTIVE GOALS IN THE ENTIRE GAME. ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?

Yoojin: Aish... That #21..

Yuri: Oooohhh.... Yeaaahh.. *ily touches her as a taunt*

Yoona: Unnie! That was HOT!

Scott: S-ONE IS REALLY ONE DANGEROUS TEAM...

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 9]

[Yuri: 80:12]

[Time remaining: 85:24]

Zack: Broskis, we got 5 minutes remaining, BRAVE FRIENDS.. FULL FORCE OFFENSE! DONGHYUN RUSHING WITH THE BALL.. AND WOAH! HYOYEON WITH A SNAPPY STEAL! 

Donghyun: WHAT THE? 

Scott: Jessica gets the long pass.. she passes to Sunny.. then gets to IU.. SeoA and Hwangmin cornering.. AND HERE COMES SOOYOUNG.. S-ONE's 10TH GOAL... YES!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

Zack: Two words, Scott.. IT'S SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Scott: WHAT A KILLER STREAK! S-ONE.. HAS NOW GARNERED 10 POINTS! IS THERE ANY TEAM THAT CAN STOP THEIR DOMINATION?

Sooyoung:  *raises both hands then pumps*열! 열! 열! (TEN! TEN! TEN!)

Seohyun: ALRIGHT SOOYOUNG! *imitates Sooyoung's action* 열! 열! 열! (TEN! TEN! TEN!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 10]

[Sooyoung: 85:33]

[Time remaining: 15 seconds 'til end of 2nd half]

Scott: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE GOT 15 SECONDS REMAINING.. BRAVE FRIENDS.. FRUSTRATING TO MAKE A GOAL.. EUNYOUNG WITH THE POSSESSION.. GOES FOR A PASS BUT TAEYEON GETS THE TURNOVER! *pauses* YOONA WITH THE LONG PASS.. IU GETS IT... TIFFANY GETS THE PASS, CAN SHE MAKE A GOAL ON TIME? HERE COMES THE FLASH SHOT... GOOOOOOOOAL!

 *S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder and LOUDER*

[Flash Shot: A move where Tiffany snaps the ball up then strikes it with full force]

Zack: TIFFANY JUST DID THE WHISTLE BREAKER? ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO? 

Scott: WE'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS? SHE.. MADE.. HISTORY! THE 1ST PLAYER THAT MADE A GOAL AT EXACTLY 90 MINUTES! UNBELIEVALBLE!

[Brave Friends: 0 || S-ONE: 11]

[Tiffany: 90:00]

**MATCH ENDS, S-ONE FC WIN!**

Zack: AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! THE MATCH IS OVER... S-ONE FC OVERPOWERED BRAVE FRIENDS! WHICH MEANS THEY'RE NOW GOING TO ADVANCE TO THE QUARTERFINALS!

*S-ONE fans' cheer goes louder for their VICTORY*

Scott: THAT'S RIGHT, SCOTT! ALSO, THEY BROKE THE NEW RECORD DONE BY ROYAL ACES.. FOR HAVING THE MOST NUMBER OF GOALS. S-ONE FC HAS SCORED 11 POINTS IN AN ENTIRE GAME, 1ST TIME IN UKFL HISTORY. Well, let's get on to Josh Matthews for the Player of the Game.

 

*Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: Thanks, Scott. IT IS AN EPIC VICTORY FOR S-ONE FC! Imagine in the 1st half they scored 4 points and on the 2nd half, they now scored a whopping 7 points! Unbelievable it is. Now, to meet our Player of the Game... Ladies and Gentlemen, with me is one of the strikers of S-ONE FC.. the Eye Smile Princess, Tiffany. Well, Tiff.. Congratulations for an EPIC WIN OF S-ONE FC.

Tiffany: Thank you so much, Josh. It is an honor for me to be part of this biggest win of our team.

Josh: Well, talking about the BIG WIN of S-ONE, you were the first and the last one to score a goal. What were your reactions about this?

Tiffany: Woah! *giggles* That was unexpected. Anyway, Josh, I didn't brag about how did I do that or how our team got 11 points in the entire game. What matters most to me, is that we played the game right and we helped each other and of course, I want to credit IU for her excellent job.

**The interview goes on**

Josh: So, Tiffany, you have any message you wanna say to your fans?

Tiffany: First of all, we want to thank you ALL OF OUR SOULFULS (S-ONE fans) AND SONEs for all the love and the support for our team. I also want to thank our coach for his great effort, to my teammates for making this victory possible and all of the people that I wanna give thanks. As we go to the quarterfinals, I'm encouraging you guys to KEEP ON LOVING, SUPPORTING AND BELIEVEING ON US. Once again, kamsahamnida! S-ONE FC.. *pumps her fist like "Fighting" symbol* FIGHTING!

Josh: Yes, keep on fighting. Well, thank you very much Tiffany and congratulations.

Tiffany: No problem, Josh. Wish us luck in the quarterfinals.

Josh: Back to you, guys.

Scott: Thanks, Josh. For those of you who just tuned-in, S-ONE FC has advance to the quarterfinals of the UKFL with the score of 11-0 in favor of S-ONE. Our next match tonight, BEBE FC vs. DAL★HOUSE FC! That is going to happen at 7 in the evening. 

Zack: Weeeeeell, that's all the time we have for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the SPECIAL COVERAGE OF THE 2ND ELIMINATION MATCH FOR DIVISION A OF THE UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012. For those of you who want to read the previous matches, you may do so by clicking the following links.

[Royal Aces vs. Spectrum: 1st half || 2nd half]

[District Two vs. XOXQ: 1st half || 2nd half]

[BLAQ Angels vs. Super Elves: 1st half || 2nd half]

...Once again this is the Long Island Iced "Z" Zack Ryder reminding you all to TAKE CARE.. *spikes his hair* SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO! WOO! WOO! *removes sunglasses* YOU KNOW IT!

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. This is Scott Stanford. Kamsahamnida, thank you all for joining with us. See you on the next chapter for the next match of UKFL 2012. Goodbye and have a good time.

FINAL RESULTS 

BRAVE FRIENDS FC - 0

 

 

S-ONE FC - 11

[Tiffany: 14:09; 90:00]

[Yoona: 23:32]

[Sunny: 34:34]

[IU: 40:35]

[Jessica: 51:32]

[Seohyun: 63:40]

[Hyoyeon: 69:27]

[Taeyeon: 74:17]

[Yuri: 80:12]

[Sooyoung: 85:33]

*****

There you go, K-Pop and soccer fans, I hope you've enjoyed the match. Any feelings for this or wanna cheer for your favorite team? Please do comment. Like this story and wanna see some football action? Please do subscribe. I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY and SEE YOU ON THE NEXT MATCH.