The Opening Ceremonies

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012 [UKFL 2012]

UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012: THE OPENING CEREMONIES

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER

*fans cheering and the airhorns are blowing*

**Time: 1400 Hours; Tracking... Josh Matthews; Location: AFF Stadium**

Josh: 16 TEAMS. 2 DIVISIONS. 1 CHAMPION. WHOSE TEAM WILL BE THE 1ST EVER UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION. GOOD AFTERNOON, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I'M JOSH MATTHEWS AND WELCOME TO THE 1ST ANNUAL UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE. LIVE AT THE AFF STADIUM. I KNOW K-POP FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE EXCITED TO SEE THEIR FAVORITE TEAMS IN ACTION AND THEY CHEER AS LOUD AS THEY CAN TO ENSURE THE VICTORY OF THIER TEAM. AND NOW, WE RETURN TO SCOTT STANFORD AND ZACK RYDER IN THE COMMENTARY.

**Tracking... Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder; Location: Commentary Table**

Scott: Thanks, Josh. THIS IS IT, MY FRIENDS! THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTION. Bigger than Barclay's Premiere League, Bigger than Bundes Liga and Bigger than FIFA because this is the soccer battle that features your favorite K-Pop artists.  

Zack: That's right, Scott. Every K-Pop fan in this stadium has their own team to support and even though I'm not familiar with any of these artists, I'm sure that all of these guys will do well in the game. But, I wanna know how do these fans show their support for their team? Live from AFF Stadium, here's our Broski, Santino Marella. Santino, what's all the commotion going on there?

**Tracking... Santino Marella; Location: AFF Stadium**

Santino: ZACK, THIS IS THE SOUND OF ALL THE K-POP FANS SHOWING THEIR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THEIR FAVORITE TEAM AND THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT THEY'RE ALL EXCITED TO SEE THESE ARTISTS IN THE FOOTBALL FIELD. HEY SCOTT...  

Scott: Yes, Santino...

Santino: YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR SOME SHOUTOUTS FROM OUR FANS?

Scott: Well, sure my friend. We'd love to hear that from them.

Zack: Yeah. I wanna see and hear their fist-pumping cheers and screams.

Santino: *to the fans* OK, YOU HEARD THEM? I WANT YOU GUYS TO SCREAM YOUR ULTIMATE CHEER FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM. BUT BEOFRE THAT, CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR ENERGETIC SCREAM? *fans energetically screaming*

Then, Santino roll calls every team and as he mentions the name of the team, its fans responded with their cheer. 

Santino: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, GUYS.  IT LOOKS LIKE OUR FANS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARADE OF THE OFFICIAL TEAMS WHICH WILL BE HAPPENING IN A FEW MINUTES IN THE OPENING CEREMONY. SCOTT... ZACK...

Scott: Thank you so much, Santino. Live from the AFF Stadium. Well, folks, in a few minutes... we will give you the special coverage of the opening ceremonies. So, stay tuned 'cuz we'll be right back.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK (Commercials: MNET Asian Music Awards 2012 TRAILERInviZble Jump Rope Commercial and any of your favorite commercials you wish to add)**

Zack: And we’re back on our special coverage of the Opening Ceremony of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012, live at the AFF Stadium.  It looks like the program is about to start, so let’s take it over to the announcers Lee Seung Gi and our good friend, Justin Roberts.

**Tracking... Lee Seung Gi and Justin Roberts; Location: AFF Stadium**

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 좋은 오후 UNITED KPOP FOOTBAL LEAGUE 2012 개회식에 오신걸 환영합니다.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon and welcome to the Opening Ceremony of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2012.

Seung Gi: 하지만 우리가 시작하기 전에, 우리는 한국의 성가의 노래에 대한 모든 상승을 기쁘게하기 위해 모든 사람을 요청할 수 있습니다.

Justin: But before we begin, may we request everyone to please all rise for the singing of the Korean national anthem.

**Korean National Anthem**

The fans took their seats after the anthem.

Seung Gi: 모든 스포츠 이벤트에서 청결과 경쟁의 공정성을 보장하기 위해 규칙따라 각 플레이어를 실행합니다 뛰어난 사람들의 그룹이 있습니다.

Justin: In every sports event, there’s a group of remarkable men who will enforce each players in accordance of the rules to ensure the cleanliness and the fairness of the competition. 

Seung Gi: 신사 숙녀 여러분, 우리는 여러분에게 UKFL 의 공무원을 제시

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you, the officials of the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE! 

**Referees and other staff marched through the stadium**

Scott: And here they come, my friends. Marching through the stadium, the referees and the other official staff of the UKFL.  They're the most important personnel in every spors event.

...

Seung Gi: 그리고 지금, 그 순간 당신은 모두가 기다리던 한 ... UKFL의 공식 16 팀 명단 라인업!

Justin: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for... THE OFFICIAL.. 16 TEAMS RrrOSTER LINEUP OF THE UKFL!

*Fans cheering*

Seung Gi:  Miss A 와 A-Pink 를 나타내는 먼저 소개 ... 축구 필드의 A-listers, A-PLUS FC!

Justin: Introducing first, representing Miss A and A-Pink... the A-listers of the football field. A... PLUS... FC! 

*Say As and Pink Pandas cheering while A+ FC marching the stadium*

Seung Gi: 함께 팀 주장, 배 수지!

Justin: With team captain, BAE.. SUUU-ZY!

Seung Gi: 코치, 김 수현!

Juston: The coach. KIM SOO HYUN!

 

A-PLUS FC

Representative/s: Miss A and A-Pink

Official Color: Red/White

Team Captain: Bae Suzy

Coach: Kim Soo Hyun

Scott: A-Plus FC. The A-listers of the football field. What can you say about this, Zack?

Zack: That is a coincident, Scott. I'm telling you, who would ever thought that these two have in common? Is it that they have both "A" on their names... are you serious, bro? 

Scott: Probably yes, and their beauty deserves an A+. Do you A for agree?

Zack: AA for Absolutely and AMEN!

...

 

Seung Gi:  BEAST 와 4Minute 를 나타내는, 미녀와 CUBE의 비스트 ... BEBE FC!

Justin: Representing BEAST and 4Minute, The Beauties... and the Beasts of CUBE, BEBE...FC!

*4Nias and Beauties cheering while BEBE FC marching the stadium*

Seung Gi: 함께 팀, 윤 두준!

Justin: With team captain, YOON.. DOOJOON!

Seung Gi: 코치, 김태희!

Justin: The coach. KIM TAE HEE!

BEBE FC

Representative/s: 4Minute and BEAST

Official Color: Purple/Green

Team Captain: Yoon Doo Joon

Coach: Kim Tae Hee

...

Scott: The beauties and the beasts of CUBE Entertainment, BEBE FC. 

Zack: Hey Scott, who's wearing Jersey #16 over there? She looks like a hottie and probably a Korean version of the Divas.

Scott: Well Zack, that's 4Minute's Hyuna. Popular because of seductive iness on her music videos such as Bubble Pop and Ice Cream, which it was released this year after the Youtube's hit video, Gangnam style.

Zack: Is it sung by the fat guy? I was watching that music video and I saw a chick there.

Scott: You got it, my friend. She also appears on that music video as well and I'm sure all the male fans of Hyuna are starting to drool now.

Zack: Hey Scott, I'm drooling.

Scott: Zack, stop that. Just focus on the commentary.

Zack: OK.. OK.. Sorry, bro. I was just joking.

...

Seung Gi: 축구 필드의 보호자가오고 있습니다. MBLAQ 과 TEEN TOP 를 대표하는, BLAQ ANGELS FC! 

Justin: The guardians of the football field is coming. Representing MBLAQ and TEEN TOP, BLAQ ANGELS FC!

*A+s and Angels cheering while BLAQ ANGELS FC marching the stadium*

Seung Gi: 함께 팀, 양승호!

Justin: With team captain, YANG.. SEUNGHO!

Seung Gi: 코치, 이정진!

Justin: The coach. LEE JUNG JIN!

BLAQ ANGELS FC

Representative/s: MBLAQ and Teen Top

Official Color: Navy/Blue

Team Captain: Yang Seung Ho

Coach: Lee Jung Jin

Zack: BLAQ ANGELS FC, they weren't black but they look good.

Scott: Absolutely, Zack. But do you know that one of its players has an older sister playing on the other team?

Zack: Are you serious, bro? Which one?

Scott: I don't know, we'll find that out soon.

...

Seung Gi: 축구 필드의 보호자가오고 있습니다. MBLAQ 과 TEEN TOP 를 대표하는, BLAQ ANGELS FC! 

Justin: The guardians of the football field is coming. Representing MBLAQ and TEEN TOP, Brave Friends FC!

*Fearless and Best Friends cheering while Brave Friends FC marching the stadium*

Seung Gi: 함께 팀, 박은영!

Justin: With team captain, PARK.. EUNYOUNG!

Seung Gi: 코치, 최강희!

Justin: The coach. CHOI KANG HEE!

BRAVE FRIENDS FC

Representative/s: Brave Girls and Boyfriend

Official Color: Yellow/Red

Team Captain: Park Eun Young

Coach: Choi Kang Hee

Scott: They're brave, they're courageous and they show no fear. BRAVE FRIENDS FC!

Zack: That's right, Scott. In any sport, you have to show not just power nor strength but the courage and determination to overcome those obstacles.

Scott: Wow, Zack. How can you say those inspiring quotes?

Zack: Well, actually, it's the experience that says it all. I've been through all of the pain, the excitement, the victory and most especially the defeat. And with these experiences, I've been the broski dominating the internet, taking care and spiking my hair.

Scott: Well, tthat's nice of you. Keep it up, my friend.

...

 

Seung Gi: ZE:A 와 DaVichi 를 대표하는 모든 시스템은 가서 게임을 준비가 ... Code ZE:A FC!

Justin: The guardians of the football field is coming. Representing MBLAQ and TEEN TOP, Code ZE:A FC!

*ZE:A's and Girls High cheering while Code ZE:A FC marching the stadium*

Seung Gi: 함께 팀, 문준영!

Justin: With team captain, MOON.. JUNYOUNG!

Seung Gi: 코치, 김소연!

Justin: The coach. KIM SO YEON!

CODE ZE:A FC

Representative/s: ZE:A and Davichi

Official Color: Turquoise/Green

Team Captain: Moon Jun Young

Coach: Kim So Yeon

...

[Sorry if I have to skip the announcement and the commentary of each team. You can think of the Scott/Zack commentary for the others. Instead, I'll be posting some profile of the other teams.]

DALHOUSE FC

Representative/s: Dal★Shabet and Dalmatian

Official Color: Magenta/Black

Team Captain: Serri (Park Miyeon)

Coach: Lee Yoon Ji

DISTRICT 2 FC

Representative/s: 2AM and 2PM

Official Color: Brown/Green

Team Captain: Ok Taecyeon

Coach: Kim Bum

INFINITY FC

Representative/s: INFINITE and Secret

Official Color: Maroon/Yellow

Team Captain: Kim Sung Gyu

Coach: Jung Joon Ho

KARAT FC

Representative/s: KARA and T-ARA

Official Color: Cyan/Pink

Team Captain: Park Gyu Ri

Coach: Lee Jun Ki

ROYAL ACES FC

Representative/s: 2NE1 and Bigbang

Official Color: Black/White

Team Captain: G-Dragon (GD/Kwon Ji Young)

Coach: Teddy Park

SF(x) FC

Representative/s: SHINEE and f(x)

Official Color: Orange/Black

Team Captain: Onew (Lee Jin Ki)

Coach: Kim Ji Won

S-ONE FC

Representative/s: SNSD (Girls' Generation)

Official Color: Pink/White

Team Captain: Kim Tae Yeon

Coach: Kwon Sang Woo

Spectrum FC

Representative/s: Rainbow/Brown Eyed Girls

Official Color: White/Black

Team Captain: Kim Jae Kyung

Coach: Kang Ji Hwan

Super Elves FC

Representative/s: Super Junior

Official Color: Green/White

Team Captain: Eun Hyuk (Lee Hyk Jae)

Coach: Chae Rim

Wonder Pirates FC

Representative/s: Wonder Girls and FT Island

Official Color: Blue/Orange

Team Captain: Min Sun Ye

Coach: Lee Min Ho

XOXQ FC

Representative/s: EXO and TVXQ

Official Color: Silver/Red

Team Captain: Kai (Kim Jong In)

Coach: Park Min Young

Seung Gi: 다시 한번, UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEACUE 16 팀의 공식 라인업!

Justin: Once again, the official lineup of 16 teams  for the UNITED KPOP FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Then, the ceremony continues with the opening speech by yours truly (the author), intermission number by PSY until the announcement of the divisions... the matchup... and the 1st 2 teams of each division having a match on Day 2. 

sonetrix_24: ...I'm here to announce, the teams that will be on each division. The teams under Division A are the following...

.... [reserved for list of Division A teams]

sonetrix_24: The teams that I didn't mention are under DIvision B. And now, the official matchup.

*Matchup appears on a widescreen*

sonetrix_24: And finally, the teams on each division that will play on Day 2.

DIVISION A

ROYAL ACES FC VS. SPECTRUM FC

 

DIVISION B

DISTRICT 2 VS. XOXQ

sonetrix_24: To all the teams, good luck and may the best team win.

A few minutes later, the ceremony is finished.

Scott: So, there you have it. The first 2 pairs of teams that will play on Day 2. For Division A, it's going to be [reserved for Division A teams]  and [reserved for Division B teams] for Division B. To all the fans of these teams which will battle on the following chapter, don't forget to drop by to this story, subscribe and comment to support for your favorite team.

Zack: That's all for the special coverage of the opening ceremonies of the UNITED K-POP FOOTBALL LEAGUE. I hope you enjoyed this one. Don't forget to subscribe and comment this story. This is the Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder saying "TAKE CARE, SPIKE YOUR HAIR" WOO! WOO! WOO! You know it.

Scott: And for all the writers and production staff of the UKFL, Santino Marella and Josh Matthews. I'm Scott Stanford. Goodbye and see you on the next chapter.

---------------------------------

So sorry guys if the first one wasn't good but I hope somehow you've enjoyed it.