XIUMIN: GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never really remembered much from when I was three years old. The only things I remember were things that always happened in my grandparents home when they were still alive. The one thing that still haunts me to this day was the night my brother and I stayed overnight there.

My grandfather was the most carrying and sweet man I had ever met in my life. He never got mad at anyone and was never in a bad mood, at least that I could remember. When my brother and I spent the night at their house one night, I was three and he was seven. My grandfather was reading us a story to help us go to sleep. That one story didn’t work so we went to the den to get another, and in order to get to the den you have to go past the stairway.

When we had gotten our book we were making our way back to the living room when I saw a green glowing figure walking down the stairs. You couldn’t make out a definite shape, but I knew it was supposed to be a person.
Up until I was thirteen I thought what I saw was a dream. Now when my grandfather died and my grandmother decided to move into a retirement home, my whole family went through the house and packed what my grandmother wanted and needed. In the process we found an Ouija Board and brought it downstairs.

My cousin Steven and I wanted to play with it, so we took it downstairs and sat on the floor. My brother Andrew walked in and asked us what we were doing and we told him we were going to talk to the spirits of the house. Before he walked away I quickly mentioned about what had happened years a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter