KEY: THE NEW FLAT

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Kim Kibum. AKA Key. I am the youngest in my family. My family consists of: my parents, my older brother Kim Jonghyun and little old me. I was born with a girly face and my parents wanted a girl but got me so they always give me make up and stuff but still would love me just the same. The thing I hate is when Jonghyun calls me a girl most of the time. Back to the story, it was a day we moved in to a new flat. I will tell you the story from that point on. So ……………………

My family and I moved in to a new flat in the east side of Seoul more close to the school I was attending at that time. The day we arrived we organized a home welcoming party and get used to the apartment we had.

We all were in my parent’s room as we all told stories and had lots of snacks (mostly junk food). Suddenly we heard sounds, “Drip…. Drip …… drip ……” coming from the adjacent room. My dad stood up and went to that room to see what was happening, but did not return. Jonghyun followed him, but did not return either. Then my mom went to the room, but never returned. I was scared at that point and so I rushed to the police station and came back with the whole police squad. In the meantime the sounds still continued to come from that room. The police squad stormed in to the room and saw my father, mother and Jonghyun…………………………..trying to close a water tap.

...................................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter