KRIS: OLD FUNERAL HOUSE NIGHTMARES

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My brother was 14 when he started running to lose weight. He ran every single night, mile after mile. He kept this up, even after he got down to the size he wanted.

Well one night, he had to run a different route because of road work. He would have to pass the old funeral home. It was a lonely and forgotten place, stuck out in the middle of nowhere. It hadn't been used in over 20 years.

At 2 a.m., he came bursting in yelling for our parents. He woke the whole house up, including me. My mom switched on the light and asked him what was wrong with him. The look on his face was complete horror.

"Sh-she... she was... screaming! I tried... I couldn't... I couldn't even see her!" This was all he managed to say. He kept attempting to explain everything, but he was so scared that he just kept stammering and stuttering.
He claimed that he heard a girl screaming and sobbing in pain when he passed by the old funeral home. It scared him so badly, that he quit running for three weeks. Finally, he started up again. But he wouldn't dare go at night. After passing by day after day, and nothing happening, he decided to start running at night again.
Bad idea.
He didn't come bursting in at 2 a.m. this time. In fact, he didn't come in at all.

We looked and looked for him until noon. Just as my mom started to notify the police... my grandma called. She lived about a half a mile away from the old funeral home.
"You get this child help RIGHT NOW!", she shrieked into the phone.
Apparently, my brother had woke my grandma up, knocking fiercely on her door. He had that same look of horror on his face. She took him to the hospital, and we arrived soon after she called.

He had red marks and bruises all over him. No cuts, just m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter