KAI: HAUNTED HOUSE

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well when I was 11 yrs old I lived in a haunted house. Everyday a little girl would come to my room and ask me if I had seen her dad. I was freaked at first and always said no. She didn't look human. She had bloody eyes, a red face, pale skin, and a dress that looked like it was from the 1950's. Everyday she'd ask me if I'd seen her dad. I always said no. She was starting to scare me, since it appeared she didn't believe me.

One day I did research on my house. I discovered some shocking history. I read about my house:this house was built in the 1950's and was bought by a couple with a little girl, their only child. Tradgedy struck when the little girl's father went missing. Later he was found murdered by the town's local pond. It hurt the little girl so much that one night when her mom was sleeping, police said she drowned herself in the same pond her dad was murdered by. Her mom became so sad that she later commited suicide by hanging herself.

Now the little girl never believed that her father was murdered. Local people said her spirit goes to her old house asking the residents if they've seen her dad. People reply no. But they say she'll keeps haunting until she gets the answers that she wants.

Eventually this little girl stopped appearing at my house. I believe she finally accepted her father's death. That's the only explanation I have as to why the haunting stopped. We now live in another town and and a new family lives in the Haunted House

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter