LAY: BABY BLUE

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This happened two months ago. I was sitting at home with my little sister Juliet. We were both home alone and bored so we decided to do something on the internet. We went on the computer and after searching for something scary, we decided to play Baby Blue.

We walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I had just taken a shower so the mirror was already coated with mist (I take hot showers, unless it's winter).

Juliet turned off the lights. I started to rock my arms like cradling a baby and I repeated the words “Baby Blue, Blue Baby”. Juliet started to also. I suddenly felt a huge weight in my arms. I started to rock Baby Blue back and forth.

I then passed it to my sister. She rocked the baby but dropped him. I heard her whimper so I knew she got scratched. I felt the weight in my arms again. I dropped it immediately because it caught me off guard.

I got a huge scratch on my arm. I didn't feel the weight in my arms anymore and I noticed Juliet was rocking. Then she was about to hand it back to me when she tripped and dropped the baby.

"Turn the light on Yixing!",she screamed as soon as the ugly woman appeared in the mirror. Luckily, the lights worked and .

My parents came home that same exact moment and everything returned to normal. Me and my sister will never forget the day we played "Baby Blue".

......................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter