CHANYEOL: HELL IS HOME

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around August in 2007, and my mom and I had just bought a beautiful, two bedroom house that had been around since the late 1800's. She insisted on moving in, but something about the house just sent a shiver down my spine.

I remember the day she showed me the house. Yes, it was very beautiful. It was white, with a red door, and blue shudders. As soon as I stepped onto the lawn, my conscious was telling me to turn back.

So I just stayed still, not moving and my mom said, "Honey, come on!" But still yet I didn't move, she then came up to me and shook my shoulder a little and I just fell to the ground. Then my mom kneeled down and asked me if I was alright. I nodded my head yes, and told her that I wasn't feeling to hot, so we just went home. I didn't even step into the house, and I knew that it was evil.

I tried telling my mom about my feelings toward the house, but her heart was set on it, I kept on telling her, not to, and not to, but she just ignored me and told me I was just being silly, and letting my imagination get to me.

So she finally bought the house, and my heart just sank. It was moving day, and the ride to the house only took a good 30 minutes. As soon as we parked in the driveway, I felt that feeling in my stomach. That feeling you get before you're about to ride a roller coaster, but instead of the excitement part, I felt the fear.

My mom walked to the front door with the key in her hands. She just couldn't wait to get into the house. We reached the door, and she pulled her hand out, the key going into the lock. Then she herself toward the door, but just ended up, running into it and she said, "Hmm, that's funny?" I just ignored her and then suddenly the door creaked open by itself. My mom's eyes got a little big, then she shook her head lightly and said, "Just the wind."

I remember walking in, and feeling the cold breeze from inside the house hit my face. My mom shivered and said something about how cold it was, and I just stood there, my bags cringed in my hands.

She then walked to a hallway near the right of us, where a bathroom lay on one side, and my room lay on the other. She grabbed the door knob, and opened the door. I followed quickly not wanting to be in one room alone. She looked around the room, with me now in the doorway. It was even colder in this room. She smiled and said, "Oh, It's cute! Perfect for friends and hanging o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter