JONGHYUN; ROOM FOR ONE MORE

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV,

A young man on his way to Seoul broke his journey by staying with friends at an old manor house. The young man’s name is Kim Jonghyun. His friends call him dino or Jjong for short. His bedroom looked out to the carriage sweep at the front door. It was a moonlit night, and he found it difficult to sleep. As the clock outside his bedroom door struck 12, he heard noises oh horses’ hooves on the gravel outside, and the sound of wheels.

He got up and went over to the window to see who could be arriving at that time of night. The moonlight was very bright, and she saw a hearse drive up to the door. It hadn’t a coffin in it; instead it was crowded with people. The coachman sat high up on the box: as he came opposite the window he drew up and turned his head. His face terrified Jonghyun, and the man said in a distinct voice, “there’s room for one more.”

Jjong drew the curtain, ran back to the bed, and covered his head with the bed sheets. In the morning he was not quite sure whether it had been a dream, or whether he had really got out of bed and seen the hearse, but he was glad to go up to Seoul and leave the old house behind him.

At Seoul he was shopping in a big store which had an elevator in it – an up- to- date thing at that time. He was on the top floor, and went to the elevator to go down. It was rather crowded, but as he came up to it the elevator operator turned his head and said, “There’s room for one more.”

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter