ONEW: HAUNTED DOLL

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My name is Jinki, Lee Jinki. I’ve been living in a 20 year old apartment in Seoul. It doesn’t seem very old nor haunting, but a normal house across the street. My parents and I moved to this apartment when I was somewhere near the age of three. Although I do not remember exactly when, I was very young and lived my life in this place.

First four years our little house was normal, nothing unusual. But then my father told my mother that he’d been seeing some strange things in his bedroom. (my mother and father sleep in separate bedrooms saying they are more comfortable that way). He had been seeing something more like someone move behind the curtains. My mother believed him. She has always been interested and believed in paranormal activities, ghosts as well as black magic. As years passed, they kept seeing strange things happening around the place. Although at that time I had never experienced anything paranormal, I did have a feeling of a ghostly presence in the apartment.

A year ago, I was at a movie gift shop and I found this scary looking doll. It was not a female doll, but a male doll, standing 17 inches tall. It wasn’t exactly human, it was zombie-like doll,, but it was not considered a “Children’s Toy”. It looked like something a horror movie fan or collector would buy. With empty eye sockets, its skin had a brownish-green color, claw-like hands and a bulky body. He looked very demonic. I found that quite interesting, strangely, and I found myself willing to buy him.

I walked over to it and picked it up, looking at it for a couple of minutes. Then before I knew it, I had him in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter