TAEMIN: GOD SAVE ME

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my name is Taemin. I am 19 years old. I am here to tell you guys a story about a little boy i met on my way home from an evening run. please enjoy.I come to everyone who reads this out of desperation, for someone out there to understand my fear. Never in my life has something disturbed me, but this... I will never, EVER, forget.

On a Saturday night in mid June last year, I went for an evening run to try and get things off my mind. It was already getting dark and I live in an area that is heavily wooded but still has homes around and plenty, so I felt safe going out. I am a fairly fit 19 year old kid. So I felt if by any slim chance I did need to defend myself, I could, and I stepped out of my home to begin running.

I ran to the end of my street (which has no lights, you can just see the outline of the road because of house lights a good way away from the roadside), and heard a crack behind me. I looked back to see if my dog ran out with me, but there was nothing there, no figure or anything. So I just turned around and kept jogging.

I ran further down my road and thought I heard brushing along in the bushes, but I dismissed this as wind after a brief stop. However, I also began to think maybe it was the delinquent who lives down the road wanting to fight me or something, and I prepared myself for a fight.

I kept running towards a four way crossroads, and finally a street light shined above me, so that I could look around. I looked in each direction I could think of, and saw nothing. I proceeded to run back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter