HERE ARE SOME RULES IF U ARE FEELING SCARED AFTER WATCHING A SCARY MOVIE OR A STORY. LOL XD

SHINEEXO Horror Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.When you're getting chased, pick up the knife, not the banana.

2.Stay away from the blondes if you're a guy. If you are a girl, try not to be blonde.

3.When you fall down, don't crawl. Get up.

4.Don't look out the window. And NO MATTER WHAT DON'T OPEN THE DOOR. It's either the killer or a dead body.

5.If your little brother or sister says they saw something, don't say yeah right. Believe them.

6.Don't stop running. Run like Maniac Magee.

7.Make sure the door is locked.

8.Try not to be a jock.

9.Don't fool around with the opposite .

10.Don't get drunk or do drugs.

11.If you hate someone and you have to sacrifice someone, act like your hugging them and throw them at the killer.

12.Get in the car, lock the doors, make sure the windows are covered with something, and don't ride shotgun.

13.If your name is Steve, Alex, Clear, Tara, Matt, Damien,or Samantha you might as well say goodbye.

14.When someone says look behind you twice and you look, when they say it for the third time, look again.

15.Don't wear jeans. It's a death wish.

16.Don't EVER say "What would you do if I was the killer." People will avoid you.

17.If you're in a Halloween movie, think back to Halloween H2O. Don't close the gate and then break the gate opener. Sorry Jamie Lee Curtis. That was stupid.

18.Don't use the computer.

19.Don't text.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter