Sungyeol's Side of the Story

I don't care?

Sungyeol's POV.

 

It was when we were hanging out, us. Woohyun, Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo. We were going to the bowling alley to hang out like usually. I remembered what I wore was a white and grey stripped long sleeved shirt and  Dongwoo was done with his turn on rolling the ball and I was thirsty and a bit stuffy. I still remember too because I remember I got a cold three days after. A love cold!

I got out the alley to get a sniff of fresh air, and I saw someone walking pass by. She was walking quite down, but that what made me all the more interested in her. I stared at her for a bit as she took really slow steps. I wondered why she was so depressed and I took a step closer to observe her more. 

There was a group of ignorant bastards were running and ran passed by her and she fell! I didn't know what to do but I reacted quickly and went up to her to help. It was kind of dark so I don't think Soo Seung remembered my face but i definitely remembered hers. She had the face of an angel, like a spirit. (A/N: Inspirit! Haha~) 

Her hands were kind of swollen and he knee was scraped. It was not a good sight to see for me, i felt so compelled to pick her up and walk her home! I didn't want to freak her out though, although that would have made me quite a impression. I wanted her to remember me as, the mystery prince. 

 

"Ayeee, stop being so cheesy!" Sungjong ordered. 

Sungyeol nodded with a gummy smile, "Okay, okay. Fine. On with the story..." 

I picked her up of course and I noticed she her face was marked and was red. I didn't know if that was from the guys, or the ground so I was kind of tense. I asked if she was okay and she said that she just needed some rest. I nodded my head and I told her I'll carry her home and she said thank you and laid her head on my chest. 

I didn't want her on the ground or walking slowly like before she fell. So I asked her where her house was and she told me her address and I started walking her home in my arms. 

 

Hoya interrupted, "That's why you disappeared!"

"I think I still have the scar on my knee!" Soo seung said. Sungyeol squeezed her cheeks and sighed, "Soo seung your so cute!"

"Get on with the story." Myungsoo coldly stated. "Alright, alright!" Sungyeol answered.

 

 

As i carried her the way home, I noticed how pretty she was when she was sleeping. Again, an angel. I noticed how pretty her long eyelashes were and how light she was really... 

When I got to her house, it was locked. The house was dark,and their was only a light outside. I looked under the rug or in the plants for a key while Sooseung was sleeping silently on the stair steps with her head leaning on the wall of her house.

I found it under the rug luckily and opened it and set her gently on the couch and looked for a blanket. 

I took one from upstairs and laid it on her with a pillow for her cute little head. I stared at her for a while and I thought I should guard the house if anyone comes in! I mean, I was just a stranger to her and she told me her address! I couldn't trust her just being alone.

So I sat in front of the door to guard her although I wanted to stare at he all night. I was sleepy of course but I stayed up for my beautiful darling.. I stayed their the whole night guarding my darling and when it was close to sun set, I applied first aid to her scrapped knee, her mark on her left cheek and cleaned her hands. 

I also left water for her to drink in the morning. After that I stole a kiss from her and left with a note saying, "Be careful next time!'

 

And that when, I, Lee Sungyeol, touched and cared for the first girl in my life! 

 

Besides my mom but still..!

 

Kim Soo Seung is my first love! ~

 


A/N: Shorter then I wanted it to be but I still hope ya'll like it! You'll hear Myungsoo's soon too *wink*

Now for a sungyeol spam since it is Sungyeol's chapter ~