A nice moment.

I don't care?

 

Chapter 12: A nice moment.

 

The bus had taken you home after L.joe told you he was a member of the idol group called Teen Top. You spent that night thinking how stupid you acted when he left. You were so dramatic and acted like your world was going to end. And cause of what? He left to become an idol!

Why couldn’t he just tell you? It was so stupid. And it broke your heart? It’s not that he left to become an idol that unsettled you; it was because he never told you he did.

Some sort of surprise? What kind of surprise is leaving you for how many years and return back telling you he’s an idol?

That night you had broken one frame of the picture you took together with L.joe, damaged your pillow from punches, and ask “why you?” thousand of times.

You’re just glad this wasn’t your fault.

 

 

And it’s fortunate that after he left you, you met Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

The next morning you returned back to school with a tight hug from Sungyeol, and a smile from Myungsoo. 

“Sooseung! How are you?! I didn’t know you were that sick to stay home for a day! I have a blanket if you’re cold!” Sungyeol said.

You had gladly hugged back even tighter and responded with a smile, “Sungyeol, I’m fine! Let’s share the blanket since we’re both cold!”

 

 “Woah,” Myungsoo opened his arms for you’re to come into. “Sooseung has gotten warmer!”

You let go of Sungyeol’s arm and went to accept Myungsoo’s offer of his hug too. You smiled as you and Myungsoo both secured the hug. Sungyeol’s and Myungsoo’s hugs made you felt that you’re somewhat safe. You took a moment in Myungsoo’s arms and sighed in relief.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Watch it! Just because you like her too doesn’t mean you have more rights than me! After all I confessed first!” Sungyeol warned.

You and Myungsoo released the hug and you look at them with a questioning look. They know that they both liked you?

Myungsoo finally broke the ice, “We both all know that Sungyeol and I both like you!”

 Sungyeol took your hand and lead you to a spot on the grass that had a blanket for you and him to sit on, “Yes, yes. Now cuddle with me with the extra blanket I have!”

Myungsoo followed on to the blanket and shouted, “Me too! Me too!”

Sungyeol placed you on the blanket and Myungsoo seated next to you as you all took about 3 minutes trying to put the extra blanket on all three of you guys. There were a lot of laughing, giggling and “Hey!” while trying to stay warm and it was moments like these that you love the most.

 

Just being able to enjoy life with people that care about you is enough for you. It was like you took a trip to heaven and came back.

 

The blanket was evenly spread out on all three of you, and you in the middle of course. You wore a smile on your face as you felt very warm between Myungsoo, Sungyeol and the blanket. It was all silly and smiley until a reminder popped into your head.

You wanted to say, “Oh yeah! I went the music store yesterday and I saw you guys on an Infinite poster!”

But before your mouth opened to tell them your discovery of Infinite, Sungjong had walked towards you, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol with an envious expression.

He complained, “Hey! I’m cold too!”

Sungyeol pointed to Sungjong with a scowl, “Well too bad! Get your own blanket. This one is full!”

Sungjong whined, “Awwwwwwwh! Sunggyu, get me a blanket!”

The rest of “Infinite” walked towards you guys with chatter following.

“No can do! Sunggyu and I are going to cuddle in my blanket!” Woohyun evilly murmured.

“Dongwoo and I are going to share too! So get yourself one!” Hoya said.

 

You giggled at how Sungjong pouted having no one to share a blanket with and you enjoyed the moment. You didn’t need to go to some district to get you mind off something, you just needed time with Myungsoo and Sungyeol to make you feel…grateful.

 

 


 

A/N: Short chapter, sorry~ I was kind of having a writer’s block. :/