An Outing?

I don't care?

After the to days of the scarf event, you had noticed you getting much more caring then before. You did of course wanted to care, but for some reason you didn't want to care just yet. I guess you cared too fast, but really...how come you couldn't do it by yourself but with a bet with myungsoo? 

Or... I guess... you kind of sarced to let go of this Sooseung you have right now? Who knows. 

Either way, you determined yourself you wouldn't fall for another act of kindnes that your caring side will go for. This goal was especially made for Kim Myungsoo. 

 

 

"Hey, Sooseung-ah. What are you doing for today?" Myungsoo says on a saturday.  

"Uh," You looked in his eyes and then turn the other way "Nothing." 

"Thats great! I'll take you to meet Sungyeol!" 

No. In your mind you have gotten a warning that going along to meet Sungyeol would be a bad idea.

 

 

And it was. 

 

You walked side to side with Myungsoo until you hit a cafe. You randomly stopped in front of the cafe and examined the cafe. You couldn't really think of it at frist but then it came to you. 

 

"No." You stated. 

"What do you mean no?" 

"I'm not going in." 

"Well why not?" 

You looked down and started to walk the other way, "It's nothing. If you want me to meet this Sungyeol guy then it's going to have to be somewhere else. If you want to go to a cafe, let's go but I can't just enter this one." 

 

Myungsoo stood there and stared at your walking figure with a questioning look. He didn't understand why you didn't want to go to this cafe, it doesn't make sense. "Uhh..." he jogged and caught your pace by holding your wrist.

"Okay, let's go to a different location then." He smiled softly.

 

You looked at his smile and froze. You didn't know why but you saved that smile in your memory. Let just say it was a really nice smile? 

A male came, "Myungsoo-ah!" 

"Oh! It's Sungyeol! Great, Sooseung wants to go to a different place." Myungsoo responded. You turned your head to face the tall, smiley faced figure and glanced at him. 

Both of you guys made contact and Myungsoo of course noticed it, making him smile to himself think he was a proud friend. 

 

 

Although Myungsoo was happy, you weren't. You looked away and took your wrist from Myungsoo's grip. 

"Sungyeol, Sooseung... let's go?" Myungsoo said. 


A/N: Sorry for a short chappie~ It wasn't meant to be a short chapter but I was like what the heck why not, hehe.