His history with you

I don't care?

 

Chapter 10: Yours and his history.

 

Lee Byunghun, also known as L.joe was your childhood “oppa.” Before all this stunt of not caring, you actually were a pretty normal person with the option to care. Besides your parents that didn’t really pay attention to you, or in this case didn’t care, you had that one person that you could turn to that couldn’t fail to make you feel you belong somewhere.

 

The person that had these powers to make you smile, laugh, and care was indeed, Lee Byunghun.

 

 You were living in California before going to Eun Ahn High School in Korea where you met both Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

When you were born, your parents started off caring, but their work got busier and busier that they barely had time for you and often left you home alone with a maid. That maid didn’t care at all either, you were sure there were some guilty feelings from the maid, but not enough that all she did was clean like she was suppose to do.

So at those times, you turn to the only person in the world that you wanted. You would often go to his house and knock on the door hoping he’d welcome you with open arms and a full charge of love he could share with you.  And like you hoped for, he gladly volunteers too.

In fact, he had the biggest crush on you and oh you knew.

 

 

You specifically remembered this one day you two were in the park and he was currently pushing you on the swings when both of you were about seven.

 

“You’re going to be mine! I’m sure of it!” L.Joe stated.

You glared at him and replied with a big no saying,” I don’t want someone with mean eyes and a cold stare! I want someone that’s the warmest!”

L.Joe stopped the swing from swinging and walked around you to face you and stared directly in your eyes which made you calm down and kind of scared to be honest. He shook the chains of the swings, “Sooseung! Don’t you trust me? I might look cold, but that’s only because all the warmness is only for you! Don’t you know that already?!”

You blinked and got up softly, and raised your pinky in the air for a compromise, “Alright, I say yes. You promise I’m yours?”

He excitedly opened his arms to hug you and jumped in the air with a huge smile pasted on his face. He quickly pecked your nose and grabbed your pinky to secure the promise. “Yes, you are now mine!”

“Byunghun! You need to stamp it to become real!”

“Alright,” He pressed his thumb with yours and laughed in joy that you’re now his. “Finally, Your mine! Your mine! My bear.”

“What! I’m a bear?”

“Yes. You’re the prettiest bear I have!”

“Okay then. Lee Bunbun.”

“Bwoh!” He made a face, “Bunbun?”

 

You nodded in satisfaction, “If I’m your bear, then you’re my bunbun!”

He smirked and reached for your hand, “Fine, fine. As long as you’re still mine.”

 

Thinking back to it, it was pretty silly. But hey, it’s childhood. You were seven! After that event though, all you could say about it is that it was one of the happiest days of your life. It’s hard to say if it’s even a real relationship. 

You guys grew up together and as you grew up to be some average teenage girl, you had the hottest boyfriend in California. It was hard to be in that long of a relationship yes, but somehow both of you guys managed with all the strong love you both had for each other. Really strong love.

L.Joe grew up known to be cold hearted, blunt, and a so called “badass.” But still to you, he was still the same old Bunbun when you first met him. He is an absolute dork with the biggest heart that opens to only you. Some people have even said his eyes changes when he sees you.

That was definitely, one very important trait that made you fall deeper for him. You even wondered why he liked you, but he replies with the same old line, “You’re mine.”

Right after summer vacation and was ready to return to the second semester of 2nd year with him, he brought you to the swing set where the relationship all started and told you the news that made your heart broke into so many pieces to the point you could never ever count them. One thing was for sure was that, it was so much more then million pieces.

The exact words he told you were, “I’m leaving.”

It definitely triggered your tears and it would always ring in your ears when you would open up. Sometimes you would ignore it, like how hard you’re trying to for Myungsoo and Sungyeol but in other cases it would just always put you down.

 

The memory was always fresh in your mind. You asked why a thousand times, but all he did was deeply kissed you and said, “It’s only for a while. It’s a surprise.”

“You can’t just leave me like this. I thought I’m yours.”

“Don’t worry, and don’t be sad! Something great will come out of it, I’m sure of it. For now, just wait for me. You remember how you said Infinite was great?”

You silently wept and nodded in agreement.

“Well just wait, like I said last year I’ll be way more popular than Infinite!”

“If Infinite is what making you leave me, then don’t go!”

He kissed you for the last time and said his final words, “I said don’t worry, just wait for me. I’m doing this for you!”

 

He left you for some unknown reason and left you there alone on the swings. It had always been him to push you on the swings, and you had no strength yourself.

It was bound to happen, him leaving you. I mean he was popular enough with his image, why was he still in a relationship with you? He said, “You’re mine.”

You were hesitant to ask him yourself if you weren’t his, would he choose the option to leave you? Without asking him, you already know now that he’s just going to leave anyways.

Till this day, you still ask yourself why couldn’t he just tell you why he was leaving? He didn’t tell you why, and the thought never came to you that time to ask where he was going.

He left you clueless of why and where and it just… too much to bear that the only person in the world that could give you all the attention and affection in the world is leaving.

 

You had no strength and you felt so abandoned and heartbroken, you told yourself, “If he’s leaving… I’m leaving too.”

 

You packed you bags and told your parents that you wanted to go anywhere else but California, and they had even agreed to also go too saying, “That’s great. We were planning to tell you we were already going to move. We were going to Korea because your father wants to start specializing in plastic surgery.”

 

That’s how you ended up a wreck sitting alone with no caring abilities in the High school of Eun Ahn. Let’s just say it was a wrong way from a bad breakup. It wasn’t even a breakup, though. You are still his, he never said you weren’t. You were still Lee Byunghun’s.

 

After all that, you’re disappointed in yourself to admit you still had feelings for him.

 

 

You took advantage of the bet Myungsoo had offered you, not because you needed to work on your caring abilities, but as a self-opportunity telling you,”Hey... This could be a new start.”