The Worst Imagined

Still Alive

A/N : Suprise ! Guess who's POV we're in now? ㅋㅋ

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Sitting in silence, Jo buried his head in his hands, sitting on the mess of tangled sheets on the small hospital bed. Daytime was returning, he could feel it. Damn it Noa..why did you do this to me? I was there for you, through the thick and thin! He was frustrated, no, furious at how things had taken an unexpected turn. The girl he had admired, ached, yearned for, was now gone from his grasp. He removed his glasses, rubbing his tired eyes. He realized he still had the upper hand. He could track them down, all of them. Continue the scientific research he was so anticipating with testing. How did they get here? Is there some kind of life we have yet to discover? Or did they successfully manage to perfect time travel, somehow ending up in this now post-apocalyptic world? His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps not far off. Strange, Gherebo was supposed to have left hours ago..I thought I was the only one here. Jo stood up from the bed, quickly making his way to the door. Stepping out into the hallway, he looked both ways down the corridors. This is just getting more bizarre. No one is here..

 Keeping his guard, he began walking down the corridor leading to the lobby, hoping Gherebo would be there early to open the building. Maneuvering his way through the maze of corridors, he then came to another turn. Turning the corner, he was suprisingly met by a body slamming into him.

"I'm sorry, I've been wandering around this building for sometime now. Do you by chance know a man by the name of Mr. Jo?"

He gulped, trying to appear calm to the stranger towering over him

"You're talking to him. I'm Jo." 

"Well Well, you are who I'm looking for."

Only then did the fear consume him, as he felt a hand make contact with his face, sending him slamming him into the wall. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"And no, I'm not who you think I am. Didn't your mother tell you not to talk to strangers?" 

Jo held a hand to his lips, attempting to stop his now bleeding mouth. "W-who are you!" Seunghyun smirked as he watched him try to get away, and stopped him, yanking his wrist and throwing him down to the floor. 

"Seunghyun.. Choi Seunghyun." 

The minutes ticked by as he continued to violently throw Jo about the corridor

"You remind me so much of myself, you know,"  Seunghyun chuckled

Bam

"You thought you could get what you wanted, hm?! Touching her like that?! You disgust me."

Bang

"You deserve to die. There's nothing left in this life for you.."

 

.. Crack

 

Seunghyun watched as the now lifeless body of Jo fell to the floor. He smiled at his dirty work, softly laughing to himself as he turned around, walking back down the same corridor he had come from. 

"Be ready, Jiyong."

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

"You're going to cost us our breakfast, you know!"  Noa couldn't not cease her laughter, as Ji experimented in showing affection to his now significant other. He gripped her waist like a teddy bear, nuzzling his face into her neck as he watched her make the food. Finally, she was his

Is this how we're going to be forever, Noa Kim ? I really hope so. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 Is it okay?"

 Ji nodded, still chewing on his food. He watched Noa, the way she delicately placed food in , and took a good amount of time savoring her meal. His heart raced as her eyes met his gaze. "Oh,what is it? Is there something on my face?" Ji set his fork down, quickly making contact with her lips, suprising her. The result though, she enjoyed immensely. He was so adorable when he showed his love for her. So heartfelt, so sweet, so perfect. Suddenly, everything had been interuppted by the blaring noise of the telephone. Giving Ji a quick kiss on the cheek, she stood up, rushing to answer .

"Yeboseyo?"

"Ms. Kim? Thank goodness I got a hold of you!"

"Mr. Gherebo? Why'd you call?

"We need you to come out here immediately!"

"Please Mr. Gherebo! What's going on?!"

 

"Jo is dead."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ohh Noo! Now that Jo is dead, what will be in store for Noa as she ventures back to the city? Will she be blamed for Seunghyun's crime? Will she be able to stop the events that lay ahead? Until the next update! 

 

 

 

    

Cheriamb