Nostalgia

Still Alive

 Seunghyun stood in the shadows of the abandoned building, waiting for Seungri's return. He paced furiously, noticing the night sky quickly receding before his eyes. God damnit, Seungri,  where are you. His frustration knowing Jiyong was still out there was growing. He needed to get to him, fast, or he was sure to explode from the inferno raging inside him. He knew what he had come back to do, and he was going to do it.

You thought you could take it all away. I was about to go crazy from it all. But no, I couldn't let the vast amount of time that's passed keep me from finally giving you what you truly deserve. 

  Seunghyun's thoughts we're interrupted as Seungri sped into sight. "Yaah, it's about time you got back!" Youngbae yelled, " I thought you were supposed to be the fast one?" Seungri sat down to catch his breath. "There's only so far I can go before I lose energy.  I may be able to run at ridiculous speeds, but I'm not immune to the cold." "Excuses." Frustrated, Seungri moved his hand, sending electricity surging through Youngbae's body. "DAMN IT!" Youngbae backed away from the fuming Seungri. "H-He's not normal, Seunghyun. What the hell has this has done to him,  can't you see it?!  He's unbelievably stronger than the rest of us combined!" "He's younger than us, assuming his powers are going to be unstable at first" "Stop complaining, and I won't have to torture you." Youngbae was overcome with another painful shock. "Enough!" Seungri stopped at the booming voice of his leader. Looking down at Youngbae, wincing in pain, he scowled. "Child," he scoffed. "Put it aside for now, Seungri.  You were going to tell me where Jiyong is, remember?" "Right." Inhaling some air, Seungri began. "He's outside of the city. A small house, somewhere out there. He's been staying with her." "!" In rage, Seunghyun sent a stream of fire hurling towards a statue in the distance. He panted, watching the flames devour the monument. " What is it with her, Seunghyun?! Why is she preventing you from getting to Jiyong?"  "It's not her," he growled," It's him ...all him! "She was supposed to fall in love with ME NOT him !"

"He took her away from me!"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Noa's eyes fluttered open to see Ji sleeping peacefully next to her.  Wrapped in a tight embrace, his hot breath tickled her nose as he slept. All the feelings were about to explode out of her chest at seeing such an innocent face. She lifted her head,glancing at the clock sitting on her nightstand. Sensing her movement, Ji pulled on her waist. "You're awake," Noa said, smiling as he gave up his act, opening his eyes.,"Still pretty early, but I think I might get up." Like a puppy, He nuzzled his face into her neck, giving her the message that he had no plans of getting up, yet alone letting her go. "Alright," she said, kissing his forehead," You win." 

_________________________________________________________

"No, I love Jiyong," she told me. "He's a better person than you'll ever be," she said! That bastard took everything from me! After she decided to run off with him, I couldn't take it anymore. My life went to hell, but I didn't let that happy couple see through the façade, no! After I had heard she wound up in the hospital after the accident, I couldn't help but feel sympathetic. All the same, she deserved it.  I made it look like it was all his fault. Such power I felt ! Seeing I had made him feel so guilty. 

"Seunghyun?"

"What is it?!" 

 " About that girl.. I'm thinking.. are you talking about Noe-" "DON'T say her name," Seunghyun snapped," She doesn't exist,  at least I can pretend. If she hadn't come back, if he didn't come back, if all of us weren't still alive. We would of been long gone. Our souls wandering out there, somewhere." Strange, none of them recall anything, yet I'm capable of knowing every detail. That man, Jo.. yes, I see him. Reminds me much of myself, I must say . Such a shame he took the wrong  approach,  attempting to achieve his desire by brute force. Simply not the way to go. But I should know, I took my own actions the hard way.

"I'll be back," he said, rising to his feet. "Yaah,where are you going?" Seungri asked. "I need to take care of some buisness." Seungri and the others watched, as Seunghyun slowly made his way towards the large building in the distance. 

 

 

 "Someone needs to receive their punishment."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Short chapter I know! But we get some more insight on the leader, Seunghyun! How exactly is he involved with Noa and Jiyong? Where is the final  piece of this puzzle? Until the next update! 

 

 

Cheriamb