~ 2 ~ The Deal-day

I Don't Need A Man

It had now been several days since my mum got buried. The reason I couldn't say how many days it had been exactly, was that the days honestly just flowed together. Since the last part of my family disappeared, I had gone a bit crazy, if you can say so.. I didn't even know what day it was today. Saturday? - I thought so.

I had been thinking about what Mr. Park told me, before my mum died. Should I really move out of the counrty? And if yes, where then? I didn't have any family or any friends in other countries. What to do?!

..Hmmm... What about calling Yanoco? Yea, that's a great idea! While I was talking to myself, my feet just started walking across the room, to reach mt phone. I slided the screen and found Yanoco's number. "Beeep beeep beeep.. Heeeaay! Yanoco'ssss her'ah!" This was my first time hearing her talking like that. It was like she was trying to sound extreamly attractive or dirty, but it just didn't work at all. "Umm.. Hey, Noco..? - I was wondering, if I could stay at your place for some time? My mum is just-..." I really couldn't make myself say she had committed suicide. But well, I guess I had to anyway. "My mum is just.. Dead." I got stammer." "O-Oh.. I'm sorry. Of course you can stay at my place, sweetie! We're gonna have soooo much fun!" I was feeling like she really meant it, when she said 'fun'. Her 'fun' was always something with boys. "Suuure" I tried to sound just a bit happy. "I'll come over tommorow or something. See ya!" I turned off the call and started walking out in the entré from the livingroom. I found some big suitcases and started collecting my things.

At 20:30 PM I already had collected everything I found important. But what with the rest? What with mum's old African mask, the Chinese vases or the Indian statue? I simply had no idea. I made some intelligent thoughts, but it really didn't work. I knew someone who could help me.. But I didn't have his number. Well, maybe the phonebook had.. Besides, I knew he would be sad, when I told him why he should take all those things.

I hurried over to the phonebook and found his number. I dialed it on my phone and called.

"Hello, this is Junghyung speaking?"

"Umm... Hi.. Dad." I knew this would be awkward, weird and sad all at the same time, but I had no other ideas who to call.

"Honey?! Why are you calling? Shouldn't you be doing homework now?! Baaad little girl." He teased me and tried to sound funny, but I just couldn't laught at all.

"I-I... You.. Argh.. Mum is.. D-dead. Can you come over and pick up all mum's old things? I don't know who I should have called, so I just called you.. Please come quickly, I'll be leaving tommorow." It was like the phone was dead. Junghyung didn't say anything for at least 20 seconds. Of course he was shocked about mum's suicide, but well, they wasn't married anymore.

"I... I'll come over right now. Try to collect some of the things and don't make it a fuss." Though Junghyung was my biological dad, didn't mean he was my dad. Or maybe it was more like 'I didn't wanted him to be my dad'.

Junghyung came over and picked up the most of the things in the house. Of course I kept some things from my mum, like old letters from boyfriends, jewelry, bedsheets and books. Other stuff like lamps, carpets and vases was given to Junghyung. He's little y and rich girlfriend would be happy for all the things for sure. Tch.. Am I being rude right now?! - Yep.. But whatever.. She is a rich little ...

The clock had already turned into 11:00 PM, but I just could't sleep. My brain kept throwing thoughts of my mom into my eyes. I looked down on the street from my window, thinking.. "Why am I even living? If I don't even have family, what else is good then? God, please just give me good reason for not killing myself." While looking at the pale moon, I still didn't get any answers.. Aish..

Yea.. Why even live?

 

 

Kay! :) So, that was next chapter of "I don't need a man" ^^ U like?! :P Comment!! :)

Al's BBF, Yanoco is being a little weird.. 'Why?' - you ask.. Well you'll see in the next chapters >.<

Does Junghyung still care for Al's mum? Sounds like that!! :]

What is going to happen at Yanoco's place? .. Something with boys I guarantee xD <3

Wanna read more?! Have patience! :) schoolwork is still the most important to me :)