~ 7 ~ White Sheets

I Don't Need A Man

Wazzup?! :) I hope u guys are enjoying the story, so far c:

Oh, and when she talks Korean it looks like this: "abcdefg" okay?? :)

 

 

He was not hot.

He was not pretty.

He was not y.

No, he was beautiful.

 

Though my eyes were glued to his angelic face, I tried to observe what was happening.

The people in the huge crowd around us, was tottering around and yelling like someone was dead.

But if my eyes were right, no one had died.. Yet.

...

There was blue lights everywhere I looked. I think it was being reflected in the many windows at the building behind us. A white police car and an ambulance was only a few meters away and I could see some doctors, nurses and policemen coming towards us.

Once again, my eyes tried to search for something. Or should I be more expressing? - my eyes was searching for someone.

Unfortunately, they didn't find it.

The only thing they found, was a black gansta car rushing ahead on the streets of Bangkok.

Argh, such some douchebags, trying to kidnap me, while I was drunk.

"Aish... Nappeun"

escalade_corleone.jpg

Within a second, the gansta car was gone.

And I found something else to look at..

No, it wasn't that guy's angelic face, it was something much more important and dangerous.

Blood.

My forehead was dripping blood as red as strawberries. Did I just compare my blood to strawberries? wtf, mayn...

I started coughing because I was so shocked my my dripping blood. It wouldn't stop and the guy, who was carrying me just looked at me with huge and terrified eyes. I could almost see the fear through his eyes.

 

"You! - give her to me! - she's going to loose too much blood, if we don't do someting NOW!"

Suddenly I was being thrown into some other arms. But the new pair of arms didn't hold me for long, because they putted me down on a drill. I had actually never been on a drill in my life, so I think you could say that I was pretty scared when they putted me inside the ambulance and closed the dors. The siren began to shrill in my ears and then I felt something unpleasant.

 

A needle was stabbed into my right arm and I quickly felt like sleeping. Oh no, not again!

 

...

 

I slowly opended my eyes and found myself lying in white sheets on a hospital bed.

"How do you feel?" a deep voice asked.

I turned my head and saw a doctor, probably in his last 50'es I guess.

"Uh.. I feel.. Better. Yea, I feel much better actually." I said to him.

He smiled and walked over to my bed.

I think he was about to say something, but he got interrupted by 3 knocks on the door.

Then his smile became a bit more gray, but though, he mangaed to say something;

"I think you have a visitor. Is he your boyfriend? The nurses have told me that he keeps talking about you all the time."

I just made huge ?-face at the doctor, as he walked over to the door and opended it.

And then he came.

 

 

Muhahahaha! - I love being a cork block xD