~ 13 ~ What Is 'EXO' ?

I Don't Need A Man

Hellooooo ^^

Sorry for not updating in a while.. I'm not good at this :3

Well, here ya go, another update ;)

 

 

 

I was smiling too. I felt like he was melting my hand with his warmth.

Letting go of his warm hand, I answered him with a little weird answer, actually;

"Your place! - currently I don't have a place to live and my best friend didn't even call me, so I suppose she pretends that she doesn't know me anymore. And I don't have any parents, only my dad, but he's a douche and his little stupid girlfriend is just so awfu-"

 

"STOP! For Gods sake, stop! your epic talking is driving me nuts. Let's.. Let's just go to my place, ne?" Kai interrupted me.

Maybe I was talking too much? Hmm...

 

Kai had let go of my hand long ago. I didn't really know why, but it felt weird, when his warm hand wasn't around mine.

OMG. Alex. What are you talking about? You don't like holding hands. It's disgusting. It's wrong. He's just a random stranger you met in a club.

He don't even deserve to be loved.

I can't love him.

I won't love him.

Why am I even talking about love?

 

"Are you coming or what? - It won't take so long, I live like 5 minutes away." Kai said, while looking asking at me.

I just nodded and simply followed him.

He walked pretty fast, so it was hard for me to follow him, without running and jumping a little. Everytime I ran up in front of him, he smiled and laughed a bit.

I actually had fun too. It was rare that I had fun with guys, but I felt like Kai could be a great friend. Maybe even an awesome besfriend.

Here I go again.

I. Do. Not. Like. Kai.

No. No. No.

NO.

A friend, nothing more. That's what he was to me, is to me, and I hope he'll keep being it to me.

 

After walking for about 4 minutes, we were almost at Kai's place.

I really wondered how he liv-

"Hey, wanna go buy some flavoured milk with me? I'm relly thirstyyyy! Pleeeaaase~"

Kai begged. He looked so funny doing aegyo, just for some flavoured milk. Weird guy... Lovely weird guy.

"Why not.. Let's go then~" I said to cheer him up. I jst wanted to see his smile again. It was so adorable!

 

Aish.. Not again. Why do I keep saying such stupid things about him?

 

Kai grabbed my wrest and pulled me into a little shop on a corner of the street. There was no people in the shop.. Except from the cashier of course.

I ran up in front of Kai and spread out my arms to stop him from walking closer.

I looked at him with a little smirk smeared on.

"What are you doing? Let's just get the milk and come outta here." kai snearred at me, slightly annoyed by my weird appereance around him.

I still stopped him from coming any closer to the cooler desk.

"I want to guess which flavour you want. Pleeeaaase, can I? Pleeeaase!"

I protested. Kai looked at me like I was retarded.

"Are you a kiddo? Now move, so I can buy pick up the milk." Kai snapped back.

I just chuckled at him.

"C'mon! Let me guess which one is your favourite flavour! I want to try so baaad!" I had no clue why, but my childish instingsts suddenly came alive and took all over. I felt like doing a crazy aegyo show, for anyone right now. Even in public.

It was kinda weird with all those adrenalinrushs all the time.

I made puppy eyes and begged him.

"Aish.. Okay then. But hurry up, I'm really tired and thirsty." Kai finally surrendered.

I squealed in happiness and almost jumped over to the cooler desk to take the first one;

"Is it banana flavour?" I asked while picking up a box with 4 banana milks in.

"Nope."

I putted the banana flavoured milks down in the cooler again and picked up another taste.

I jumped up and looked him in the eyes,

"Orange taste then? I like orange taste.." I asked Kai, with a fail smile one my lips.

"NEVER!! - are you crazy? I can't have orange in any way! I'll just get fever and red marks." Kai shouted at me like I was stupid. Like I should know such things.

But why would I know? We almost just met eachother and he never told me, sooo... Well.

He's just so weird.

I looked dumbfounded at him. He noticed and asked me,

"Don't you know? Wae.. Why don't you know about me? Why don't you know about EXO?"

"Uhh.. I-I don't know.. You never told me?" I curiously answered.

He just shook his head and looked up in the ceiling, like nothing happended.

I putted back the orange flavoured milk box and took up the last one.

"So.. You like strawberry the most? Hmm.. Good choice, but I prefer orange." I childlishy said to Kai.

He just looked at me like I was an idiot. Gawd, I had recieved that look so many times that day...

"Y-yea.. Now give it. I'll pay" Kai said, while smiling a little at himself.

We went to the cashier. It was a girl in the 20's or something like that. I didn't know why, but for some reason she made enormous eyes, when she saw Kai.

She didn't even scan our things, she just looked at Kai..; and then at me. But it was more like a confused look... Then it changed. To an angry stare.

..Wae?

Kai just smiled at her and took a little piece of paper and a pen up from his pocket. He signed it and it to the cashier.

She blinked like 15 times in row and stammered thank you in Korean.

Wait.. Why? What?

I looked confused at Kai, but he just putted some money at the cashier's desk and left with me in his hand.

 

When we came outside the shop, my cutiousity couldn't wait anymore.

"Wha.. What was that all about? Autographs? That stare she gave you? ** Who are you, Kai?"

I asked. It sounded pretty dramatic, actually...

He smirked and only spoke once;

"-... Wait~" He said, while grabbing my hand again and pulling me to the apartment, about 20 meters away.

We walked up the many stairs. 7th floor.

 

"Hyung ~ Let me in, I have somehting for you guys" Kai teasingly said, while looking at me.

The door opended and a tall guy peeked out his head and looked at both of you.

He had curly hair, huge glasses and a black cap on the top of the brown dyed hair.

"Who's that? -Come in!" He said. Kai smiled and let go of my hand, which he had been holding all the time.

We walked into a huge white room. It seemed to be the livingroom.

Further 3 more guys were sitting in the gray designer sofa. The two of them seemed to play very good with eachother in a childish way.

"Baek, Hunnie, D.O, Suho, we have guests!" The tall guy shouted all over the room. Kai went over to the boys and 'gangsta-hugged' all of them.

"Where have you been, hyung? And.. Who's she?" One of the guys asked Kai.

Another one looked weirdly at me, while another one seemed disappointed.

Finally a short guy with huge eyes came running from the kitchen. He 'gangsta-hugged' Kai, just like they did and then looked at me.

".. Who.. Who is she?" he asked with a shaking voice. He seemed... Confused, disappointed, sad and happy at the same time. What a mixture of feelings...

Now I thought it was me, who needed an explanation.

".. Kai.. Who are they? Why are they here with you?"

"You see.." The tall guy began, "We are EXO. We are one." he said.

Only making me even more confused, I asked again. More exact this time.

 

"... Well.. What is EXO?"

 

 

 

 

Yaaaaay! Chapter 13 is done!! :) "What is EXO?" Ohohohoho... How can she not know?! :D

Please read my other fic, "Love War". It's male main character is Sehun :3 And... I personally think "Love War" is better than this :]

Please read-juseyooooooo >,<

Oh, sorry if there's many mistakes in this chappie... I don't have time to correct all my mistakes right now. Too much homework -_-