~ 6 ~ So Sober

I Don't Need A Man

I think...

I think I just fainted.

My head was buzzing and my body felt like a shrunken sponge.

The only thing I could feel, was some cold shivers at my upper arm.

Then the shivers became harder. It kinda felt like it was gripping my arm.

Wait... It was gripping my arm. Wut?!

Suddenly someone shook my arms and called out my name several times.

It felt.. Hmm.. How to describe.. Hmm.. Weird, actually.

I mean, it felt weird that someone knew my name *MYNAME xD <3*, even if I hadn't told them. Arms were wrapped. Yep arms. But not my arms.

Strong, muscular and solid arms were being wrapped around me, as they slowly pulled me up.

I felt more snug, placed in the strong arms, which were carrying me.

"Alex... Alexandra... Wake up.." a calm and husky voice whispered to me. No, it was not just a voice. I think I had heard it somewhere before. Argh, same problem again...

I realized that I had been thinking so hard the last 5 minutes, that my eyes were extremely hard closed and I had wrinkles on my forehead.

Slowly I tried to open eyes, just to see who the voice was. Was it that Dujun again? - no he was chillin' in Korea... Hmm.. Who could it be then? Aigoo, too much thinking makes me sick.

My eyes took a little sneakpeek at the person, who was carrying me; he was tall, had black curly hair and some very deep brown eyes. Whoa, he was actually pretty beautiful. But, wait a moment.. Naaargh, you gotta be kiddin' me. It was him all the time?!

WHAT?! WHEN DID I EVER TELL HIM MY NAME?! HOW COULD HE KNOW?!?!

It was him. It was the guy from the club. What a waste of time thinking like a total professor and making wrinkles on my forehead for absolutely no reason. You know what? - For a moment, I actually thought my prince on the white horse had come. But no. Only that clumsy club guy...

Okay, maybe I'm being to harsh.. At least he was really beautiful.

Was I even sober?? - I mean, how could he be so beautiful?! - I think I hit my head very hard...

My eyes tried to resist the beauty of his, but it was like he had a giant magnet on his face and my eyes were just some pieces of metal, being drawn to it with incredible speed. His face.. It was like a million microscopic diamonds were shining in his eyes, even though they were dark brown. Big soft lips... Mhhhmmm...

The beautiful creature that my eyes couldn't get enough of, kinda looked like this;

OMG!!! *-* - So that's the "clumsy club guy" :D Muhahaha! >:}