~ 12 ~ Experience

I Don't Need A Man

Whoa! - sorry for not updating :/ I just couldn't find any time in The Holidays or later on -_-
But I'm back! :D Enjoy ^^

 ~

 

The angry group of nurses, doctors and securityguards came closer and closer. Kai flipped his head in unrest and gave me a furious look.

"Why the hell did we do such a ty thing?! - I'm never trusting you again!!" Kai shouted at me.

At first, I found it sad he wouldn't trust me again.. But then I thought...

That guy can't remember a thing anyway, so why even bother to be sad? - he will trust me again, when he needs to...

I didn't answer on his shouting, because I was way too busy jumping down to the last roof of the hospital building.

There was a big gap between where we were standing and the lower roof. I could jump down there without any problems, but Kai... Well.. That guy just don't fit for such things..

Kai finally discovered that I was gone and tried climbing down himself, but without any luck.

Of course.

"YAAAH! - CHILDREN! COME DOWN! OR WE WILL CALL THE POLICE!!" a little thin nurse screamed. Then a big securityguard took over with a strong, bold voice;

"Come down right now. Or else I will call my team mates and we will sue you for this. COME. DOWN. NOW." He said.

That was actually one of the first times in my life, where someone not yelling, had scared me so much.

"You heard?!! - Go! GO!" I hissed at Kai, who still was at the second roof.

Why didn't he come down with me?

Why was he looking like a scared cat?

Why didn't he jump?!

"Kai!!! - jump, you tard! The big guy is coming out of the windooow!!"

Aish...

He still didn't jump. Argh, he's such a scaredy-cat.

--------------------------------- Kai P.O.V --------------------------------

I can't do this.

It was scary enough to climb down those pibes, chairs and columns.

But jumping 2,5 meters?! Oh hell no.

Don't she know that I'm afraid of heights?!

Don't she know about EXO?!

Don't she know about ME?!?!

She must be mentally sick...

I'm freakin' not jumping. Rather getting caught then.

My little mindspin was destroied by an loud and bold voice. - Though it had some scratches..

 

"I'M COMIN' AFTER YOU!! AND DON'T YOU DARE TO RUN, YOU PUNKS!"

iI could see the big securityguard climbing behind me. Ready to attack.

Okay, maybe not attacking...

More lik-

"Brgeeeeaaaarrrrrgghhhhhh!" It was like in slowmotion ~

The big securityguard tried to grab my wrist, but he was pretty fat, so it didn't happen..

Luck.

I really got scared now. What should I do?! "Can I jump?! Can I do it?! No - I must do it."

I quickly turned my head at the securityguard and made a 'not-this-time-you--face'.

Turned around on my dirty knees, swung myself halfway down the gab and let go.

I felt a rush flying through my whole body. It actually felt like they say..; It was like butterflies were flying inside my stomach..

And then -

"Bbbrrrgghhmmngg"

Yea, it sounded like that.

"Oouch! argh, my " I cursed because of the hard plastic chair I landed on. It had broke.. Such some cheap .

"Come on! - we don't have time for that, you idiot!" Alexandra hysterically yelled at me.

 

-------------------------------- Alexandra P.O.V --------------------------------

YES! Finally he jumped!

''Now we just gotta get outta here''.

"Luckily, I have experience in this" I thought out loud to myself.

"What do you have experience in?" Kai asked, looking like a ghost. I thought it was because he just had jumped. Maybe. Otherwise, he's just a very easyscared person.

".. Umm.. N-nothing" I didn't know why... But somehow I felt a bit shy around him after we got down.

Weird...

"Oh, okay then. Are we going or what?" he sounded a bit too happy, if you asked me.

 

***

We  walked over to the hospital enterance, to check if the pave was free for angry nurses, doctors and securityguards.

... It seemed free.

We casually walked through the light street, where kids were playing in the water in the huge fountain, which were in the middle of the circular street infront of the hospital. (looooong sentence o.O)

 

When they came running; screaming and cursing us in public.

 

.. F_ck... Not again ~

 

Kai suddenly took my hand.

And before I knew anything else, he was standing and yelling at the running doctors;

"NEVAAAAAAAARH!" and then he ran with me.

OMG. That guy really is something else. But I just couldn't help laughing a bit inside myself, when he said "nevaaaarh". He was such a random guy.

But soon the big securityguard from the group soughted us. He grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him hardly into his huge body and tried to handcuff him. I was pulled away from Kai and ran up behind a wall to hide.

 

I could see Kai fighting with the big guy and it didn't look like he was winning.. Aish, he's so weak!

But I felt sorry for him anyway.. It had been my mistake all the time. We could just have paid.. And used the doors. And agreed to not running away.

But we didn't.

 

"Because we some serious badass kidzz!"

 

Oops.. I think I said that a little too loud. Lucky they didn't hear me...

Kai were still fighting with the securityguard. But while I had been thinking out loud, he had kinda won the situation;

He had pulled his muscular arms around the big securityguard and were now pulling towards the fountain.

Did I just call him 'musular'? Oh God... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I don't want to fall for another jerk.

 

Cuz I don't need a man.

They only cause trouble and heartbreaks.

 

Back to Kai.

The big securityguard suddenly flipped totally out. He lifted Kai up in the air and was about to throw him on the ground, when Kai bet his hand and the securityguard lost balance and fell backwards.

Down in the fountain. Drenched in water. As red as a tomato, he yelled at Kai who now was running towards me;

"YAAAAAAAAH! - YOU FREAKIN' BASTARD!! - COME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!"

Of course he didn't listen.. Which idiot would do that anyway?

 

Kai ran up to me and grabbed my hand, once again.

We ran through at least 4 streets before we stopped to see that the group had stopped following us.

 

We were both out of breath and Kai, who still were holding my hand, looked at me with an excited face and asked,

"So.. Were are we going?"