~ 8 ~ Literally Talked, Korean

I Don't Need A Man

Okaaaaay! In this chapter, some will be in Korean. The Korean is formatet like this: "Annyeong". BUT it might only be in the 2-3 chapters I make it blue, because... Hmm... How to say it... She will not need to make something special out of Korean in the upcoming chapters. :3 hehe >.< WARNING: Long chapter!

 

The door opended and a shadow appeared.

It was him.

I could feel it.

It was..

That weird club guy again. OMFG. Does he stalk me or something?!

He walked towards me and his face suddenly changed from nervous to happy.

I think he must have been very worried, because his face kinda looked like a shrunken sponge.

His face actually spluttered with happiness.

What a weirdo.

 

"Hi, you remember me? I saved you yesterday from the douches." He said with a little too happy voice, I thought.

I gave him my famous 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-face' and tried to find a appropriate answer to give him.

But my thoughts got interrupted by his loud talking.

"My name's Kai by the way. What is your name? How old are you? Where do you live? Have you eaten yet???" All his questions were smashed into my innocent face one by one. It was like his mouth had diarrhea. It couldn't stop asking weird, stupid and moronic questions.

Once again, he got my 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-face' and I even let out a little laugh.

He was tripping and had a weird expression smeared onto his face, like he was waiting for answers or something. But I wouldn't give him answers.

Who the hec is he, just coming into my life and start asking random questions, while I'm still at the hospital?! He gotta be kiddin' me...

"You. You didn't save me. The doctors did. And why do you ask such weird questions? Do I look like I want to tell you who I am and if I already have eaten? You shouldn't care so much about random people." Ha, in ya face, you weirdo.

- Okay, I kinda felt a little bit sad, when I saw his disappointing angel-face. Yes. I still think he is amazingly beautiful, but I just don't like his personality.. Stalkers are just so creepy...

But well, I didn't know him for real. So maybe I should get to know him. I mean, it's not like something's gonna happen. Right?

 

...

 

"Uhm.. I'm sorry, dude.. Uh, I mean Kai. I was a little too harsh before. But... How do you know my name? And why do you keep following me? It's not like I wanted you to." I said while sitting myself straight up in the hospital bed.

His eyes became happy again and had this weird flowing dark red twist inside... I kinda looked like this;

Deep-Dark-Eyes-red.jpg?1342887844

*Just look at the eyes! Not the woman! Imagine him with her eyes, but without make-up!!*

As you can see, it had a little twist of dark red.

To me, it seemed lovely.. Wait! - he's not lovely.. It's just his looks, which are seducing me... Urgh...

"Well, I-I uhh... Y-you told me. Yea, you told me your name at the club, yesterday. And also, I'm not stalking you!! I was just worried if they would do something to you. I have the right to follow you for that reason."

I was about to answer him back in  louder tone, but I changed my mind and kindly asked where he lived. You know, it's actually not that hard to ask such questions. You just have to speak bluntly. And a guy like this.. He obviously loves these kind of questions;

"Wanna know? Well I'm currently staying in the neighborhood, but I don't live there. I actually live in Korea with my hyungs. And you?" He seemed very happy, when he talked about his hyungs in Korea. Wait. Wait a moment... Is he Korean then? Have I finally found a Korean, just like me? Who also can talk Thai?!

Heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven !! *"Ailee-Heaven" Muhahaha c:*

bangla_road_in_patong_phuket_thailand.jp

That's the club Alex & Kai danced at !! *lol, I've been in Bangkok myself 5 times !! xD*

I couldn't help, but just starring at him, like he was a retard.

"Is something wro--?" he friendly asked, but before he even could finish his sentence, I interrupted him with my own moronic questions. Tch, I think I'm more mature then him? - forget it.

"Wowowowow, wow, wooow. Stop. You currently living in this neighborhood? Me too! And you normally live in Korea? -Are you Korean then?! I'm Korean too! Yeppie! -Finally I've found a Korean!" I started talking slow to him, but I just ended up almost shouting at him. I was sooooooo happy. Made my day. Hehe, many thing does right now, actually...

"Yea, I'm Korean too! So do you also speak Korean or only Thai? - I speak both by the way" He said to me with a big smile on his pink fishlips. Did I just say 'fishlips'? OMO, this is so going to be his new nickname. Muhahaha! - Am I being evil again? Kkkkk... I guess you know my personality progressively.

"Both of course! So, Kai, what do think of walking?" I asked him in Korean. While I talked to him, I had a totally retarded and happy mask smeared on my face.

"Haha, so you do speak Korean too. But.. What? Do you want to take a walk 'mylady'?" He asked in a overwhelming  seductive tone. His evil smirk on his lips filled his whole entire face.

I just made a little grin and rolled my eyes at him.

"Me? Walking? With you? - in your dreams. Just be a good human and go get me some water, please." I with my 'in-your-dreams-sentence' and laughed a little. It wasn't like I didn't wanted to walk with him, but I just felt too weak to walk yet.

Kai nodded and even though he didn't say anything, his eyes said everything. It was like the dark red color was talking to me; "Your words is my law."

He headed out of the room, to get some water for me and I was alone, once again. Like everyone left me. Like mum left me.

But this time, I asked for it.

I wasn't sad.

Because I knew he would return.

Mum wouldn't.

 

Hehe, I've been in Thailand 3 times :3

Actually one of my best friends (okay, she's a ahjumma) actually owns a resort in Muak Lek. We always get some discount, when we go to the restort ^^

So maybe someone are going to Muak Lek in this story? Only time will tell.

Muhahaha! :D