~ 9 ~ My First, My Best, My Worst And My Last Love

I Don't Need A Man

But mum wasn't the only person, who wouldn't come back.

He wouldn't come back, either.

And now you ask "WHO IS HE?!?!?!" and I will tell you.

He is my boyfriend.

... No, he was my boyfriend.

About 1½ year ago, I had an pretty hot affair with my best male friend of all time. We always hanged out together after school, always made homework together, drank smoothies together, played Xbox together and the list goes on.

His name? - *sigh* If you really want to know... Fluke. His name is Fluke.

We ended up having more feelings for eachother then just friendship.

He was my first, my best, my worst and my last love. He was everything a girl could wish for; Good-looking, muscular, friendly, caring, funny, clever, angelic voice and fashionable.

61c5efec77d311e180c9123.jpg

But then again.. He missed one thing, that many girls forget about. He didn't have loyalty.

And that little thing was what ripped my heart apart.

He broke my heart, while it still was crazy in love with him.

He broke it into pieces.

No, microscophic pieces, to be honest.

What happended:

It was a normal Saturday afternoon and I was in the park with my mum. We had an icecream and told eachother cheesy jokes. And then I saw something. At first I just thought it was a couple holding hands. When I passed them, I saw they were kissing. But it just wasn't anyone kissing. It was him. It was my boyfriend. It was Fluke. He was kissing a foreing girl with long light hair. When I passed them I couldn't help, but just stare at them. And then suddenly, my icecream fell to the ground. So did I. My feelings were killing me from inside and I really fought to hold the tears back. We walked out of the park and then I just couldn't take it any longer. I bursted out in tears. Yea, everyone looked at me, like I were retarded, but I didn't care. At that time, I couldn't see any other solution, then crying. It became a tough night.

Sometimes, I still think of him. Not because I still like him. Because I never got an explanation of why he did it. Didn't he have any feelings for me? Didn't I kiss well? Was it embarrasing to go out with me?

I just wanted an explanation. But I never got that and I will probably never get that.

... Cause' I deleted his number... Muhahaha! - Buuurn!

You know, after being dumped, you don't trust such people again. That's why I deleted his number.

Though I felt satisfied by deleting his number, the scars in my heart & soul, will probably never heal. Or well, that's what I thought.

Until I met Yanoco. She became my best friend of all time. Nothing more nothing less.

We were like sisters. We did everything together, exulted everything together and felt pain together.

She healed the deep scars that Fluke made and she actually also made my life happier. She made me believe in YOLO.

You Only Live Once.

That sort of became my motto for a time, but then I forgot about it. However, Yanoco obviously didn't forget about it. Almost every night, she headed to random clubs in town. Always bringing a guy with her home. And I guess she did the same thing last night.

Last night.

Where is she? Where is the Yanoco I know? Cause' I can only see a hooker. A clubber. A party freak. She didn't even ask me if I was okay, when I throwed up, though she saw all of it. Yea, she was drunk, but she should have noticed anyway. I mean, she practically stared at me while, I vomitted. She didn't even bother to call me after the accident. Where is she? Where is the Yanoco I know?

- Oh, I know where. Probably boyhunting... She never keeps them for long. I think the longest relationship she ever had, lasted a week. She is always on her way to find another one. She doesn't believe in faith or true love. 

She didn't bother to call me or visit me at the hospital, but this Kai even 'saved' me and got water for me. Hehe, what a guy.. So caring and friendly, it's actually cute.. What a gentleman..

NO! - WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ALEX?! That weirdo isn't a gentleman, he is only a moron, trying to be nice to a stranger. If you let him into your life, he will just kick you out and take over, like Fluke did! DO NOT LET HIM IN!! 

While my head was struggling with random thoughts about not letting that guy into my life, he kinda broke my new rules.

*Creeeeeeeaaaaaaaak..*

A head peeks out from the doorway and I cannot hide it..; I throw on my huge cutiepie-smile and for some reason, I can feel my whole body is getting filled by butterflies.

"Hellooooooooooooo~ How is 'mylady'?" he teasingly asked me.

"I'm fine. Thanks for getting the water. I'm really thirsty" I said to him, while looking at his enormous lips. They're so huge..

"No need to thank me. I was just doing my job, miss Thinker" He made a weird face, with his togue sticking out and wrinkles on the forehead. He's such a weirdo. And such a cutiepie. Mostly cutiepie..

Wow, stop. - Did I just call him cutiepie?

 

What is wrong with me...