~ 11 ~ Indeed, I Am A Daredevil

I Don't Need A Man

Whoa! - It's already chapter 11! :3 I'm soooooo happy today >,< I'm going to visit my grandparents, and usually they give us a lot of gifts and candy >:}

Muahahahaha! xD Enjoy the chapter! :) I've also got some bg music for you guys and u can just play it from the start ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbkXFqsgcRA

 

 

Kai look weirdly at me, but I knew he would do anything right now. He's just that type of person...

I took his hand and ran towards the window. I don't know why or where I had got this weird idea.

Once again, he gave me a weird glare, but this time he kinda smirked while doing it..

 

I opended the window and was about to crawl up on a chair, when Kai began with his endless talking.

Oh nooo...

I really hated how that guy could talk about everything between sky and earth.

Also, it's funny that I hate that side of him, but like the other side of him.

Yes, I said it. I really like that side of him, when he's quiet and just follows me.

Am I being controlling?

- Typical me

 

"I don't think we are allowed to do this kind of thing. Why don't we just use the doors? There are doors, you know. I think we'll be having trouble if we get caught. What IF we get caught? What if they make me pay them?!" Kai told me with some very concerned eyes. He kept biting his lower fishlip. FISHLIP?! Ha! - As I said before, 'Fishlips' are so going to be his new nickname~

But seriously, Gaaaawd, that guy is like a waterfall. Neverending talking.

I gave him my rolling eyes and just kept crawling up on the chair, to reach the open window.

When I felt something.

He had grabbed my left hand to stop me. He gave me his begging puppy eyes...

Argh, his puppy eyes really is irresistible.

 

"Don't go. You will just fall and get hurt. Can't we use the doors?"

I was starting to doubt, that he even would follow me.

He seemed so... Weakminded.

I think it was time for him, getting to know me fully.

I am a real living daredevil.

 

All the boys in my elementaryschool never did something risky, so I thought I had to do it myself.

I got taste for taking risks and doing weird and dangerous stuff.

Once I jumped over the fence for the tigers in Zoo.

My friends thought I was crazy and just walked away. (Such some awesome friends, right?!)

But I just got very near the tigers, without they bet me.

Beginnerluck I guess.

 

As for now, this isn't beginnerluck. I won't fall. I won't get hurt. And I'll take Kai with me, no matter what.

That guy really need to know that my limits are not short.

To make me scared, you really have to do somethig extravagant.

Crawling out form a window isn't scary at all.

I think it's time for me to tell him..;

"You better listen up now. I won't fall. I won't get hurt. You won't either. I've tried this a million times. Can't you just trust me and follow up? I almost don't have any limits, when it's about this kind of things, you know"

He just stared at me. I couldn't really decide what expression it was.

He let go of my hand and looked innocently at me. I couldn't help, but smile. This guy was such a pretty killer.

Just as he understanded what I wanted him to do, a screamy nurse voice appeared outside the door.

As the screaming nurse came running into the room, I prepered myself. Physically.

"You can't just open the window without persmission, Mr.! And please come down from that chair, ms.! - We don't support injuries the patients causes him or herself here at the hospital!"

She looked like she could explode at us on purpose. She was that kind of nurse, which could be very evil at anyone. Even a little baby... 

But as the badass daredevil I am, I didn't give a sht about her little speech.

Please play this song^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ammnuJnOc

Once again, I took a chance.

I grabbed Kai's hand and rushed out of the window.

He followed.

The angry nurse kept screaming of us. Things like this was yelled through the open window; "You're are not even checked out of your room! Come back! You rascals! Bastards! Stupid young people! You haven't paid for your staying!" I think she was in her last 30's.. What a dramaqueen.

I'm just being myself...

Daring.

luckily there were 5 roofs and some fences we could crawl on.

I was still holding Kai's hand, while we jumped down from the first roof. There were some white plastic chairs on the terrasse on 4th floor.

Unfortunately, Kai was a really clumsy dumsy and fell down on one of the chairs, while I just swung myself safely down on a drain beside the terrasse.

I had been attending to pakour and Judo hours since I was 8, so It was pretty easy for me to climb down a building like this.

Bumrungrad_International_Hospital.jpegThe hospital

"Come on, Fishlip - I don't think the nurse liked that we didn't pay"

I quickly said to him. The smirk totally took over my entire face.

He gave me an evil glare and began yelling at me.

"Yah! - Don't call me such names, you brat! Get going, the nurse might come in any moment"

He was right.

We was on second floor, when we suddenly heard something.

And saw something.

A group of nurses, docters, securityguards and so on came towards us inside the hospital.

 

And they didn't look like they would buy us an icecream and just forget about it.